Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Does anyone wanna trade

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 I will trade with you if youā€™d like?

Thank you for the readā€¦ I will head this warning.
Nice video

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m down

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to explain exactly what I sawā€¦
My first few attempts seemed as if something was blocking me but I didnā€™t give up on you.
But after all the chaos I passed through there was youā€¦ I see you as you higherself so I will refer to you as one. But upon enter a void/your void I saw exactly what you name states a Angel of moths or goddess for that matter. A swarm flew towards me and engulfed me and I was brought and looked upon by a million eyes.
These were your eyes you were able to see past,future,present events. You knew everything that was going to happen before they did.
It was very beautiful to me. @itsnathanm7

1 Like

Iā€™m a male, otherwise nicely done.

A moment while I retrieve your reading.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t mean anythingā€¦ I hope you understand that but okay. :man_shrugging:

I do. But we are male. Selves and all.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin
Iā€™m unsure how old you are, but monetary wise, youā€™re gonna be looking good in the future. I saw you with piles of money. You may come across a new job or your income may increase in some way, shape or form.

As for what you need to know now, power.

1 Like

Yes I understand but that shouldnā€™t necessarily define you.
Your power is itā€™s own. It has no limitations as you may think.
But I knew you where a male :relieved:ā€¦ I simply saw a goddess or Angel for that matter.

1 Like

Iā€™ll let you decide how old I amā€¦ :relieved:
Age doesnā€™t define a person. I learned that as a child. But that was not to long ago.

1 Like

I know they donā€™t define ones self.

Reason I said that is because of legal working ages, etc.

2 Likes

Oh well in that case where im headed there still no need for ageā€¦
I am not going to be working an amazing 9-5 but you will see me. I can promise you that.

1 Like

Oh?

2 Likes

@wolfinsheepsskin trade?!

3 Likes

Can anyone read me?

1 Like

@FantomGirl
I saw u beside Azazel molding a clay tablet ā€¦ U was shining after u start carving on it ā€¦ Then smth pushed me and i saw nothing

2 Likes

I hear Acateā€¦ Hecate when i focused on you. ā€œShe is your guardian angel.ā€ i hear as well.
I see a spirit with red energy. He around you but isnā€™t invited. He has a posh voice of superiority. I tell him to leave you alone as he wasnā€™t invitedā€¦ (I threatened him a bit just as a warning).
Other than that i see Lucifer besides you as well. He is trying to comfort you. Very loving and fatherly towards you.

2 Likes

Hmmā€¦ :thinking: interesting. I will see what it was about.

Onto your scanā€¦

2 Likes

OOF thatā€™s interesting. I was listening to an amazing hekate song earlier today- jammed out to it.

Iā€™ve never worked with her.
@wolfinsheepsskin said there was someone around with sexual intent- trying to ruin my pure soul :relieved: so Iā€™ll try to do a banishing after this next tarot read i finishā€¦

I wonder what heā€™s trying to comfort me on. Lucifer I mean. Iā€™m unsure what he like could comfort me on but it could be what we talker about yesterday.

3 Likes