Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Oops sorry didn’t read that lol.
Want me to delete my scan of yours?

2 Likes

don’t worry huney that’s fine :slight_smile: thank you

2 Likes

Alright good.

1 Like

@ebdr mind doing me?

1 Like

so 1st: is there someone trying to contact you but you don’t want to answer? an ex or something? or vice versa, you trying to call someone with no answer?

as for the energies, i feel a kind of weakness from the solar chakra to the crown, lots of sadness and feeling alone or misunderstood.

or are told to let go of something. you have a great support with angels, there is a lot of light around you.
the way you want to feel love is not the real way love manifest.

there is something about loving yourself and blockage to connect the solar chakra with the heart chakra.

you should listen to some binaural chakra balancing , this is the easiest way for you to get bak on track today? and also connect with angel Gabriel

you should not exhaust yourself on something that does not exist

1 Like

@ebdr Omg may I have one before you go…?
Pretty please.

2 Likes

ok- reason why i never do scans on this post lol

2 Likes

@ebdr I understand. :sweat_smile: Apologizes!

2 Likes

Everyone keeps saying I’m sad geez. I’m aware that I’m depressed and I know I have self love issues lmao uh

Not really sure what gabriel could do for me…

I’m currently trying to text my best friend but he’s really busy with college so we haven’t talked in maybe a week? I was thinking on doing a layered spell on him to make it a lot easier to get him to text back

For the love thing- I can get what you’re saying and I know what you mean but it’s difficult for me to accept that

I always exhaust myself on things idek

2 Likes

he will teach you self love,and he is already here waiting -just sayin’:sunglasses:

would you really put a spell on you bff for you selfish reason? this isn’t right Huney, if he is busy with college don’t ruin his occupation because you want him to connect with you. he knows you exist but maybe your soul state got over him . don’t be a burden, he’ll be back soon enough - it’s only been ONE week - at least one “call me spell” but not layered

ask Gabriel, and even Lucifer they work well together

easy- works all the time

1 Like

ok well… your energies are balanced, on top , a lot of fire elemental energy
( do you like music? playing guitare or something?)
lot of love for the self, a good confidence, why people aren’t always enough for you?
vampire energy?

i have nothing to say, actually

1 Like

Only person to ever really catch that!
Yeah I have a goal or mission dealing with music.

You put alot of question marks though, But it’s all true nonetheless…
And I thank you for the reading. @ebdr

I also use your soundtracks on soundcloud alot…
So thanks for that too.

1 Like

i put a lot of question marks because i wondered why you asked for a scan as i don’t see anything wrong :slight_smile:

music- i mean i hear you playing guitare and singing or something and being so happy and vibrating to your core

1 Like

Have a nice day People :slight_smile::kissing_heart::smiling_imp::metal::spider::bat::pig::cherry_blossom::honeybee::star::full_moon_with_face::rainbow::fire:

I just wanted to confirm it all… And you have done so! So this makes me very happy :relaxed:
@ebdr
You have a marvelous day yourself!! :slight_smile::kissing_heart::smiling_imp::metal::spider::bat::pig::cherry_blossom::honeybee::star::full_moon_with_face::rainbow::fire:

2 Likes

I know it’s only been one week but with him if we don’t talk for a week, he’ll let that turn into months if I don’t do anything but I’ll take your advice and I’ll back off a layered spell for now.

I’ll contact gabriel in a bit.

2 Likes

I just got scanned and now i would like to compare the results to another, so can someone scan me please?

1 Like

someone wanna trade

Ooh, scan me please! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

2 Likes