Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Very well done

Need scanning, anyone?

2 Likes

Yes please. Heart and sacral areas.

I will trade you Athena

I would like to have a scan…if anyone is agreeable to doing this for me. I wish I knew how to scan so I could return the favor. Maybe if there was a great soul out there who would be willing to teach one how to scan, I would be able to learn and pass the knowledge on.
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Look within your self child. We are eveything, so are you. Knowing that let’s try some scans. No?

Above is foundation. But you alreadly got it.

1 Like

scan and swamp anyone

Scan swaps anyone?

2 Likes

Scan me.

1 Like

i’m down to dance :dancer:

incoming scan!

2 Likes

I will trade scan with you.
I am working with a certain being I have just meditated with now.
What do you see as a result?
@anon75934406

1 Like

@OnionKnight
i hear a soda or beer can crack open and move closer and the sound of mustache hairs scrape the aluminum

deeper, i see a giant left hand stuck between your vertebrae, fingers protruding out your solar plexus - your path takes its toll on you?

deeper still, a slender automata of an alien dark alloy hides behind a massive anvil, forging its own weapons of retribution and freedom while the greasy blacksmith is absent - stuck in a situation youre seeking to escape?

1 Like

Trying to esapce my head Haha

~

I closed my eyes and was in the large pool of water that went ankles deep. It was light blue and glowing a white aura. This lion came crawling out of the water in front of me, it growls at me with his mouth wide. The lion transformed to what looked like the triangle of Solomon but stronger; there were symbols and writing carved in the triangle. It felt like it came from the fire relm.

I seen this horse riding in the wind. Birds chirping in my ear. I’m at peace

1 Like

anyone want to trade

1 Like

I will trade scan with you.
I am working with a certain being I have just meditated with now.
What do you see as a result?
@itsnathanm7

I seen the angel with a helmet and gold wings. He held a sword and wore a torn skirt.
He flew down to earth and was fighting these monsters that had clubs. This frog jumped out from the fight and hit me in the head " FOOL! "

I see spreading wings. amethyst. psychic falculties opening and awakening

1 Like

a billowing flag
a military outpost beset by scattered sand dunes
soldiers saluting as an officer paces by
but then, mutiny… a soldier pulls a blade from his sleeve and flays the officer in front of the other soldiers
they stand motionless, expressionless, but with a solemn air of approval
night falls
revelry erupts as local civillians are invited to partake of endless drink and join the infantry’s blaspheming and spitting at their officer’s now strung-up hide and innards, now displaying a crude, parodying facsimile of their former commander

silent footsteps carry a crawling mass of black-clothed assassins, all masked
from darkness, gunfire erupts as the interlopers crash the celebrations, and ensure that they had been partying as if it was their last night on earth

2 Likes

is there anything else you want me to read @Epsilon_The_Imperial? that yeiled very specific things