Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

a billowing flag
a military outpost beset by scattered sand dunes
soldiers saluting as an officer paces by
but then, mutiny… a soldier pulls a blade from his sleeve and flays the officer in front of the other soldiers
they stand motionless, expressionless, but with a solemn air of approval
night falls
revelry erupts as local civillians are invited to partake of endless drink and join the infantry’s blaspheming and spitting at their officer’s now strung-up hide and innards, now displaying a crude, parodying facsimile of their former commander

silent footsteps carry a crawling mass of black-clothed assassins, all masked
from darkness, gunfire erupts as the interlopers crash the celebrations, and ensure that they had been partying as if it was their last night on earth

2 Likes

is there anything else you want me to read @Epsilon_The_Imperial? that yeiled very specific things

What else does this being want me to do?

What is your interpretation of this?

keep going on what youre doing. delve.

I seen a silloate man that glew a blue and orange fire standing on the edge of the galaxy. He pulled this sword out and sliced the universe in front of him.
A portal was spli, an upside down pentagram was inside the portal. It was red and black smoke came pouring out. I seen a goat man appear the next second in the portal. He stretched his hand out and touched the mans head.
He walked backwards and fell off the galaxy.

He grew wings and flew upwards, I seen him once more but he was glowing power, stronger and faster

hmm, something about “the devil you know” …

perhaps “dont lose your head”…

and other such platitudes

2 Likes

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Yes. Sister

1 Like

Alright.

I see you in the center of white field. Actually you are radiating a white aura across the field.
You seem to be doing some powerful energy work.
But you are meditating in this field.

I see someone blowing fire out of their mouth. Much like a circus “guy” would.

Dragon ignition. Please join me

That’s your reading

1 Like

Dragon ignition? Please join me?

Hmm… Mysterious.

It’s not that mysterious

1 Like

I guess not…

1 Like

Would you like to continue

1 Like

Continue with scanning or?

Yes

1 Like

Sure why not.

“His fate lies in the fact that he can’t control that of which he desires. He must learn first and grow after. Knowledge equates to wisdom gained.” I hear this from a man.
Your crown chakra is solid purple and seems to be strong.
I also hear Beelzebub’s name.

1 Like