Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Here is acceptable

1 Like

@anon50363245
Iā€™m seeing old wise man ā€¦ He was looking 4 u ā€¦ Sometimes he calls u but u donā€™t hear himā€¦ I think heā€™s lost family to u ā€¦ Ur energy so powerful and u r thoughtful but determined wiz ur current family ā€¦ I see ur future full of so many surprises even u donā€™t impressed easly but what coming gonna blow ur mind "wiz good way "
Ur roots seems something like islamic related or something like it
Resonate?!

1 Like

Most resonates, yes. No Islamic ties, howeverā€¦except I have a djinn bound to me who has an Islamic name.

1 Like

Yes @anon50363245

Anyone want to trade?

Yes. I want to trade.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
@FantomGirl
Trade?!

1 Like

@Humbled

I see two Dr. Manhattans. One seems to be on his knees.

" Your life is a failure."

" Thatā€™s not true."

You are the good one, you are fighting against yourself. I see that you will win, and blast him to pieces. You will start to regain a positive expectation of yourself.

I see you meditating in the middle of a flash of light, it shoots outwards.

I see a flower shape.
" Your life is a flower."

I feel as though your life is meant to be beautiful.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial and @Zeinaa

I will trade with you.

2 Likes

Theres something in there for you. Return to the void chaos only translates into something else

@FantomGirl Ur hair is red like flamesā€¦ Itā€™s a dark jungle wiz some light on the left side but pitch black on right sideā€¦ U looking 4 something but ur mind canā€™t remember it ā€¦ U keeps u head up and u found the word written in the moon

1 Like

I see you pondering something with your hand under chin. You have black eyes. And a darkness surrounds youā€¦ But then white light starts emanate from you. And you become a lighter form of yourself.
I also hear Asmoday a few times.

1 Like

@FantomGirl

I see you and Quan Yin, then you two turn into skeletons.
I see you being hurt by a parasite with these visions, and I see Quan Yin take it and burn it away.

She sees me, and tells me to go to the city of bone.

" Does it have to do with death?"

" No."

" Secret Treasure?"

ā€œYes.ā€

" Of what?"

" Internal structure."

We hug, but I still feel emotional pain.

She notices.

ā€œOpen your heart.ā€

With that, we look back at you.

" She just needs to sleep it off." She said this with a smile.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
I keep hearing and seeing red.
ā€œRed conveys the life and death of the body. It tells of a mans character and vigor. It shows how one man can triumph over another. And above all else it dignifies those who have fallen before him.ā€ I hear this from a manā€¦ Not sure who it is.

But i see you with red wings. And a red aura. You seem to be attaining more power and getting closer or already have achieved Omnipotence.

ā€œBlack is the soul.ā€ I hear this as i see your crown chakra in a black color.

1 Like

Ahā€¦ I see you discovered that i dealt with a parasite recently. Very goodā€¦ But it sucked :wink:

1 Like

@anon50363245

I see a fire. Passion for things, yet I see it turn into fury.
Donā€™t be too mad at your own insecurities.

I see you heading towards a mountain, you want to do big things. I see you straighten up like youā€™re toughening up.

Donā€™t act for other people. Be true to yourself.

I see you pat your hand on my shoulder like weā€™re going through something similar.

I see a baby as you smile at me. Care for yourself as though you were that baby.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for the visions you experiencedā€¦
Iā€™m glad you donā€™t want to kill yourself now. :hugs::disappointed_relieved::wink:

1 Like

Yeah i knowā€¦ Ugh. I wish i could reap that parasiteā€™s assā€¦ But i guess there is always another time.
Lol, i am much better and i did some cleansing rituals with some white sage.

2 Likes

What do you mean here? Are you talking about the Trees?

1 Like

can i get a quick scan?