Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 2)

Hmm… I can describe the colors of the gateway. Light blue (like the sky), green, orange, and yellow. I didn’t get the sense of entities…but I didn’t check for elementals.

I got the sense that, at this point and time in your life, you’ve come to the end of a cycle so to speak. And you have a choice to make on (action) on what the next cycle is be like (life, spirituality but more so spirituality). So your choices now will affect your future.

2 Likes

The blue energy feels godlike in nature, not angelic or demonic, but calm and invigorating. I honestly would compare it to the way “Hope” appears in the God of War video game series, if you’re familiar with that.

It is the force of calm and passions, and that which sustains the life of many beings.

2 Likes

I don’t work with the godform stuff. But everything else seemed accurate. What do you want scanned?

1 Like

Well color wise, we got an equal amount of cool and warm tones ( no idea what that means). Maybe just good, Better, bad, and even worse? ( just kinda guessing). Thanks for the scan, I’ll have to get choosing than

2 Likes

I tend to visualize energy as colors. Blue is usually airy (especially since it was a light/sky blue). The green is usually earthy for me. Orange is fire-like and yellow is solar.

Good luck

2 Likes

I want to know what messages a being named Lexmanah has for me and for my path.
If it comes up, also ask him about what lies beyond the “atom” mentioned in the post.
It comes from this post:

1 Like

I probably shouldn’t read the post so it doesn’t influence my scan. I’ll just go off the name.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks.

2 Likes

Your Scan:

The first word that comes up, especially when I was trying to scan about the word “atom” you mentioned is “singularity”. That’s what comes after.

When scanning before, I see the image of a cellar that is filled with vermin and spiders. It’s dark (darkness being symbolic) dirty and covered in dust and grime. I then see a light being shined into the darkness, revealing the hideous vermin (some snarling in reaction to the light, as if it burns their eyes). The light reveals what’s being hidden inside so that you can integrate it within yourself.

The light DOES NOT get rid of the darkness, it only reveals it so that you can deal with everything that’s been hidden in it (your subconscious). Basically a spiritual healing and bringing together of your own individual light and darkness. Which is how you get the singularity. The state of being you’ll achieve after.

I got the sense that this will take time. I’m not sure who the entity is, but it might be able to help with the process. Also for some reason the name Naamah kept coming up…in relation to the entity…

This might be totally off, I was scanning for the atom and it kinda led me from there.

2 Likes

Interested in a scan trade? I’m looking for information on my energy (type, health) and energies around me. Any messages that come through too. Thanks!

1 Like

Sure, when I scanned you I got a light pink and bluish airy energy. I got a sense that you’re worried about something, and a sense that you have 2 feminine spirits around you.

1 Like

When scanning you, your energy feels “aggressive” to me. It comes off as bold, a orange/red in color. I feel the emotion of anger, an emotion that has been bubbling up inside and needs to be released. I sense Belial around you.

1 Like

Sounds about right, been seething for a bit, lol.

1 Like

Anyone want to trade?

I decided to give someone a scan just in case they would feel more like giving one in return.

If you don’t want me to scan you without you first saying so, just say it.

I see you sitting on your computer and typing. I see spirits around you.
Lilith calls to me and tells me what she says for you.

" He needs to work on his divination skills. It will make it more likely he can avoid negative situations in the future."

Belial comes in and says.

" He needs to toughen up. He needs to be stronger for the future." Referring to you, not to say that you were weak, but that the future will be harder.

I see a grey tendril of plasmic energy reach through your door into your room. I then see outside the building a brownish, middle-eastern man with a beard and white clothes. It’s Paralda, king of air.

" He should work with the element of air. It will help stabilize his mind."

After that, I see you get off the computer and jump into bed. The scan ends there.

If you wanted to trade, could you scan me for whether or not I should study philosophy or anything else like history/humanities in order to develop myself intellectually?

Sure, when scanning your about philosophy, I got a sense that the sciences would be better for what your looking for, along with art for some reason. Energywise I feel like your fiery, but I’m not sure if I can get a grasp on anything else about it.

I see a bunch of men that look brown and old, reminding me of biblical times. They say that it’s up to you to decide where your path truly lies.

I get the feeling that you are surrounded by family but that you feel negative and trapped in a way. You say to me that sometimes you don’t want to be around family.

I tell you that you need to find meaning for yourself, and that it will help you withstand any of your worries.

1 Like

anyone want to do a trade? I have never done a scan before so keep this in mind as it will be my first time, but am willing to give it a go.

Lets see.

Your average in power. Nothing wrong with that. You have good grounded energy