Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 2)

Your Scan:

When scanning your energy, the colors orange, blue, and white come up. Blue representing your emotions again, white representing air (element) and orange representing an aspect of you. This being an mental emotional aspect of yourself. When I tried to scan this aspect an image of chaos comes up. Like the feeling in this image was of chaos and some uncontrolled energy (the way it’s being used/manifested). The image itself was of this orange/reddish (but more orange) hazy energy. In a very dark space (void like). It filled up this entire space. In the same way smoke might fill up a room.

I think you’d work well with a entity such as Loki, for some reason. That named popped up in my scan. Like there’s an aspect of you that you might have in common (not related, but sharing traits). I also got a sense that you have an elemental “affinity” for air but that it also might cause you to be ungrounded at times.

1 Like

more with self worth than confidence , i poorly wrote it XD

Ya for sure air makes me feel ungrounded. It can be unsettling and a spacy feeling. On point @Mind_Seeker20 !! Wow!! Very skilled!! And i have been feeling a pull to work with them older pagan(?) demi gods/gods/entities. I haven’t gotten around to it yet haha. Thank you!

1 Like

No worries. :+1: sleep is a good thing! The more the better!

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

Anyone want to trade?

I am wondering if there is still anyone who can do a scan? Please let me know either through this thread or in a PM. Thank you ahead of time

Blessed Be!

1 Like

A scan trade?

1 Like

I’m down

2 Likes

I’m down too

1 Like

Sure, mind scanning first?

1 Like

While scanning you, I get a warm blue sorta energy, maybe even a little pinkish too. I get the feeling that your connected with earth, and currently of a more relaxed disposition? ( not too sure of that one). End of scan

Your Scan:

When scanning you, I am standing in the middle of a path. The path branches out in 4 different directions in front of me. At the end of each individual path (of the 4) there is a sort of gateway that you have the option to step through. Each gateway is made up of energy and is shaped like a doorway, the energy of each has a different color representing the different path/destination. From this, I’m seeing that you have a choice you need to make, but many options to choose from. This might be a spiritual choice, not mudane.

1 Like

I’m down for a trade if anyone wants to see what messages entities have for me.

While scanning you, I get a airy, meditative sorta feeling from you. Energy seemed reddish orange as well. Is anxiety troubling you?

1 Like

I’m up for another trade if anyone can scan any entities that might be close to me (relationship wise more importantly but also distance wise lol).

1 Like

Sounds pretty ominous honestly

1 Like

Ominous?

1 Like

Nkt like I’m in danger, just like that sounded important, in a time sensitive might me life changing sorta thing.

1 Like

Not in danger. I got the sense it was something that would be “life-changing” and definitely had a sense of urgency but also like there was much to gain from making a good choice.

2 Likes