Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 2)

I decided to give someone a scan just in case they would feel more like giving one in return.

If you don’t want me to scan you without you first saying so, just say it.

I see you sitting on your computer and typing. I see spirits around you.
Lilith calls to me and tells me what she says for you.

" He needs to work on his divination skills. It will make it more likely he can avoid negative situations in the future."

Belial comes in and says.

" He needs to toughen up. He needs to be stronger for the future." Referring to you, not to say that you were weak, but that the future will be harder.

I see a grey tendril of plasmic energy reach through your door into your room. I then see outside the building a brownish, middle-eastern man with a beard and white clothes. It’s Paralda, king of air.

" He should work with the element of air. It will help stabilize his mind."

After that, I see you get off the computer and jump into bed. The scan ends there.

If you wanted to trade, could you scan me for whether or not I should study philosophy or anything else like history/humanities in order to develop myself intellectually?

Sure, when scanning your about philosophy, I got a sense that the sciences would be better for what your looking for, along with art for some reason. Energywise I feel like your fiery, but I’m not sure if I can get a grasp on anything else about it.

I see a bunch of men that look brown and old, reminding me of biblical times. They say that it’s up to you to decide where your path truly lies.

I get the feeling that you are surrounded by family but that you feel negative and trapped in a way. You say to me that sometimes you don’t want to be around family.

I tell you that you need to find meaning for yourself, and that it will help you withstand any of your worries.

1 Like

anyone want to do a trade? I have never done a scan before so keep this in mind as it will be my first time, but am willing to give it a go.

Lets see.

Your average in power. Nothing wrong with that. You have good grounded energy

For your reading, I started off by seeing a tree surrounded by red energy with thin streams of black almost tainted energy running through it.
I then proceeded to see a pair of large yellow eyes that almost seemed to glow in what has become the depths of possibly the abyss.
the energy of this entity is powerful, I’m not sure if this is a representation of you or possibly an entity surrounding you. personally I sense the latter more than the former.

1 Like

This was actually a vision i had several years ago. Lol good job

thanks

Anyone else want to do a swap?

I’m down

anything in particular you want to know?

Nothing really, I’ll scan you back a little later tho. I’m busy atm.

Can we trade? I would like a scan for a message from the archangels from the end of existence for a message about my mystical and magickal path.

By the end of existence, I mean there’s a point beyond the omniverse where all things come to an end and there is nothing beyond it.

One of the angels’ names is Sana.

I want to know how I can truly experience that place of being so that I can gain mystical experiences/states over it.

Here’s your scan.

I get a feeling like you’re sad because something happened in your personal life. It’s going to be okay. Just let go of whatever is troubling you and try to detach how you view your life from that specific instance.

I get the sense that some people are being racist against you because you’re black? I also see that some people are trying to help you with that. It seems that you’re trying to understand what to do about this. I recommend you just solidify your aura to make yourself less sensitive to other people’s comments or energy.

That’s all I get from you.

Can I have a scan for the same question I asked Dynamic?

Here’s your scan.

I get the feeling that you’re juggling a few things. I advise you to focus on one thing at a time but not to feel like it’s too much by worrying about solving it all at once. If you have to come back to something later, that’s fine.

Other than that, I feel as though your godform is trying to get you to understand it. It’s name is Ningisshida. That’s a name I channeled.

I feel as though everything is mostly fine, but you’re still thinking about things.

Just relax, all of it will be ironed out.

That’s all I get.

You are above average in power, and have lots of entities surrounding you.

When I was doing a scan for you I saw a bright golden light of pure positive energy, I then saw an angel which brought me to a library filled with knowledge that I very few have access to.

I believe that this library is the akashic records and this is where you will find what it is that you are truly looking for.

You have many entities trying to make contact with you such as sana the angel as well as a few other angels you may or may not know about.

I hope this helps one way or another.

Just a friendly suggestion if I may, allow those around you help aid you in this spiritual journey.

1 Like

When scanning you I noticed your energy was yellowish, and had a vortex like quality, made me think of cartoons for an unexplained reason. I saw you as helmed for some reason, with am almost gladiator style helmet. All your chakras seemed well functioning, but the higher ones may be less so.

Not necessarily what you asked for, but atleast for me I get the feeling that this place your asking about functions like a mirror of our realites, with “reversed” order. Tried reaching out to Sana, and what I got was that your the key to making you experience work, reach out to them more if you want to understand. Also punctuality was mentioned ( I’m assuming it’s something wanted of you).

Kinda want to know, do I put out alot of mental or emotional energy? You assumed right with your scan of me, pretty eerie honestly (are you tha good or a I just that “easy”).

I know I said I didn’t want anything specific, but could you look into my chakras, and energy body tho?

Of course I can. Do you mind if I wait a couple hours? That way I can do it at home after my work shift and get a more accurate reading.

1 Like