Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

i had just woken up lol so i read it wrong

2 Likes

Thankyou,
The blackened root and the unbalanced sacral would explain it. Iā€™ll meditate on this and get it straightened out, then return the reading

2 Likes

alright i recomend ā€œawaken your soulā€ meditation from c.kendall trust me it will help

Oh ok :+1:

1 Like

Swap?

1 Like

satan and azazel told me these too thats my dark and demonic ancesion

in the scan i just hear ā€œtrust your selfā€

can you scan me with the the intetion on how i can perfect my spiritual communication?

1 Like

Thereā€™s that sorted out; feeling much better.
I see a man in a light blue shirt, white trousers and black shoes. He casts rituals facing an open door, leading to a balcony with a view over the surrounding town. It shifted to a grubby flat in an apartment block.
From what Iā€™m gathering, the vision represents the wide number of scenarios in which your path is practised, but also that youā€™ve yet to make it truly yours/ unique to your preferences.
Looking into your aura brings forth an image of a long wolf face surrounded by a light grey mist, with the aura itself having an overall blue tinge to it.
You mentioned spiritual communication; you should raise more energy up to the focal points in your head ( 3rd eye etc )

1 Like

thats accurate!
someone aslo sensed some wolfs in me
aslo so i need to meditate more on my 3 eye?

1 Like

Partly, yes. You should also address the smaller focal point around the ears and back of the head: aim to open your head up fully to perceiving the energy around you

2 Likes

simply directing energy into these aslo should i use mantras for that like
om or aum?

1 Like
1 Like

this can help will do it

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. This one is fun if you do it right. I would recommend practicing meditation and quieting your mind before diving in to deep though.

Your conscious mind and sub-conscious mind will not be friends if they dont accept each other first.

1 Like

so i must accept myself i have a feeling to do it for 3 days too

1 Like

Depends on how useful you find them. If they work for you, the use them. If not, donā€™t worry.

2 Likes

7 days. 1 day for each chakra. If you want to get technical. Itā€™s similar to the structure Alan Watts talked about with finding your inner mindā€™s peace.

You can of course dive in and try to do it all at once but I donā€™t recommend that for beginners either. I did that and I pretty much went insane for a little whileā€¦ for lack of a better word.

1 Like

So Iā€™m married to Azazel?

And sure, Iā€™ll do that.

3 Likes

Need scan , anyone !?

trust yourself

2 Likes

i am getting a japannese blossom rose color energy of you
you feel stressed maybe its the the time to take a deep breath
get a step back see better and try to rebuilt it

1 Like