Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Hmmmm
Cool

I’ll see what is up

2 Likes

heeelllooo :smile: could someone scan me energy to tell what kind of energy it’s like? For example, if it’s human, demon, fae, etc. I’m super curious after what @EyesOfTheWolfOccult said. And of course, I will return the favor :+1:

1 Like

I’ll read you for free if you like.

1 Like

Hmmm… I want to accept but I’ll feel bad after soooo you can do what you want :smile:

1 Like

It feel like you’re lost.
You have an understanding and slight idea of what the energy around you is, but you have not been able to tap into / weave it to your desires yet.

“Can you hear me?” Someone is trying to talk to you but you aren’t listening to the messages they’re sending your way.

I see the sigil of Lord Belial as like a watermark on everything I’m seeing.

1 Like

That’s freaking awesome. I have heard of me being lost many a time in the past. I think I know what I mostly am now thanks to you. :smiley: should I develop my clairaudience? If so, then I have no idea how. :cry: this the first time I had someone see something related to Belial when scanning me. Annyywaayy… Are you suure I don’t have to scan you back???

1 Like

You can if you want to.

And I feel like you need to connect deeper with the Earth and now. That may be why I saw his sigil. He’s also been somewhat of a guardian for me lately.

So I need to go outside more, confirmed two times. :+1: I will go in the woods more and hug trees :hugs: what do you mean by now?

1 Like

The subjective “now”. Your current time and reality.

1 Like

Now that my friend, will be difficult for someone such as me :sob:

1 Like

Takes practice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I intend to do :+1:

1 Like

Do the awaken the soul by c. Kendal it will help trust me

2 Likes

yes. very.

I feel as though I have some kind of energy block/ external force blocking my magic, to an extent ( seems to have cropped up within the last 24 hours ).
Would anyone like to trade readings ?

1 Like

Darn. I thought I was special :cry:

lol i was saying that its not common

1 Like

I would like like too,

I see a fire ride
But focusing on with the intention of finding blockages
I see black and light vibrations not in a rhythm or a pattern that can create energy abnormalities
I feel and see a black negative root chakra connected to an unbalanced scaracl plexus seems Ok, heart eh Ok, throat looks like it has something dark at the downside 3 eye looks Ok crown looks Ok too
On the damaged chakras have abnormal shapes too

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade reads?

I would like to know about Azazel’s unexpected visit last night. I have a few questions about it. Apparently I’m married to him and I just wanna make sure that I wasn’t imagining things. And that I am a great powerful queen/ruler of legions that follow me as well as obey my command. I also would like to know how many times I’ve recantated. I feel like my soul is pretty old.

Hold up :face_with_monocle: … I asked if you it was common for you to come across people with in human-like energies… And you answered yes. Very… That implies that it is common. Though, I feel better now :grin:

1 Like