Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Can anyone scan me real quick ?

Yo can I get a scan?

1 Like

Anyone wanna do a quick little tradesies? :+1:

1 Like

me
i see filames extiguished by water tsunamy i see gods with japanese style fighting in the sky with sumarais and katanas in front of the sun
this can mean chaos

1 Like

Oh gosh, like a bad kind of chaos or a good kind?

I will get you now :smile: :+1:

1 Like

i saw an opposite kind the sumarais fighting
the one was white and light colors like marble
the other was a bit darker not much

1 Like

First I saw a full moon. Then I saw a goddess I believe that is similar to kali. She had blue skin but only 2 arms. Next, I saw a child bent down in a praying position with his/her(couldnā€™t tell) hands cuffed together. She/he was surrounded by darkness. Then light started piercing the darkness. Also, Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t understand your answer to well. Let me think on it for a sec.

@anon71542185 what the heck Iā€™ve been waiting for like a day now :rage: :triumph:

1 Like

I think you misinterpreted my question. I meant like a bad chaos such as everything getting fucked over and a good chaos such asā€¦thinking well whatever kind of good chaos there is :smile:

1 Like

honestly i dont know
it was like good and evil
two forces fighting each other

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s about the upcoming events that everyoneā€™s talking about on here :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry about this, I wish you could understand my situation, I got exams and Iā€™m preparing and meanwhile Iā€™m doing 2 evocation daily to get better results in exam.
So I canā€™t really clear the clutter and most of the time I have been tired. Anyways I have you a scan, I canā€™t really promise anything.

Your scan: I did saw you sitting infront of Lucifer sigil, after that I saw a portal which was in trapezium in shape, inside it was filled up with darkness and it was of watery energy.

There are 5 spirits or entities are around you.
You got fiery energy, I can feel it lol.
All your chakras are balanced and healed.
Sorry I couldnā€™t read your aura :(:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Anyone up for trade?

Iā€™ll trade @Xag_darklight

1 Like

@Xag_darklight

It was kinda difficult to lock on to you like I was seeing a constantly moving figure. You seem to have a clock of protection around you.

I do sense alot of pure light around you and emanating from you. Feels Celestial and Angelic, yet Infernal. Kinda like a pure form of Luciferā€™s energy

1 Like

Accurate, lucifer around me he is studying my fucked up spiritual sensed and regenerate them

As for your scan
I see black a negative black many scars feels badly
Stop cursing
Start forgiving
Have more positive reactions

2 Likes

Can someone scan my physical lungs?

Can I get a scan anyone? :joy:

2 Likes

I see, more of sense Azazel with you he is calling you to work with him more and wants you to know he has your back.

I also see a cobra and an elephant, they are you spirit animals

Your aura is bright yellow with purple undertones, your throat chakra is unaligned and there are blockedges in your inner elbows and the side of the torso. but other than that your energy levels are good.

1 Like

Thanks @anon39410973

Hereā€™s Your read

I see a vortex of Black and purple with stars in it. It looks to be your Solar Plexus chakra actually. Itā€™s bigger than normal in a good way.

Seems like youā€™re letting the powers of Darkness show in your Aura more and youā€™re feeling confident with it.

Remember to cloak and shield yourself. Iā€™m also sensing a crash course in Baneful Magic coming up soon for you :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you, i resonate with it, good job!

1 Like