Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

“OH!” THANK GOD :joy::joy::joy: I literally said “Oh” out loud in relief haha. Thanks man I appreciate that a lot I’m glad I got it right and that it was valuable to you. You add a lot to this community and Magick in general and I just wanted to thank you! I’ve read a lot of what you post and I wasn’t joking when I said you’re one of the most intellectual people I’ve met. You and lady Eva both really blessed my mind sometimes! I’m glad I was able to help and I will keep confidence in myself and my practice! :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::raised_hands:

2 Likes

BRO TEACH ME! :joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face: Them shits are brazy cool. I love Sasuke and always understood him from a weird point of view. All the Sharigan users really. I’m sorry if I’m fan girling too much or sucking you off too hard but you’re one of the coolest people I’ve “met”! Is this what it feels like to meet a celebrity?

1 Like

Thank you! uwu uwu

Lololol kinda got my hands full but ill keep you in mind :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lmao I love how it was written by @Micah too! :joy::joy::joy: Very ironically humorous universe!

1 Like

Ikr i planned it all along HAHA

Now who can scan me here

1 Like

Anybody up for scanning me?

1 Like

Anyone want to scan me… Any spirits around me that want to work with me?

3 Likes

what kind of info does one receive after scanning someone?

1 Like

Sure let’s trade.

1 Like

Okay you’ll have to be patient sorry I need to charge my phone and stuff just came up.

2 Likes

That’s fine… I wi get to you soon.

1 Like

I see you with white wings. You are very happy and positive. Your energy has a lot of light in it. But your aura is blue in color.
Your throat chakra seems a little clogged or something. Other wise your chakras are fine.
I feel like Marax is someone around you.

2 Likes

@FantomGirl Can you do a scan for spirits around me?

1 Like

Sure @chi

Asmodeus.
Lucifer.
King Paimon.
I hear those names when i focused on you.

“Veil, she opens the veil.” I hear this as well.

2 Likes

I attempted to evoke Belial and I asked him to help me hear spirits better a couple min ago and I’ve been working on developing that skill so hopefully it’s working ya know

1 Like

I seen a man eating someone’s body… their brain to be exact. He didn’t notice me but i could smell him from where i was standing. This scorpion tattoo on his leg really stuck out to me.
There was this dark cloud with a crown on that came and started to rain on us…

2 Likes

A pink samurai stood tall in front of a full moon and a tree that had cherry blossoms falling off of it.
I man walked up to me
" Hello "
This man was wearing a suit with a red tie, his hair slicked back and red in his eyes.

" Hi "
I responded

" I would show you more but that is going to cost ya "

2 Likes