Posting Guidelines Re: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

As most of you will be aware, there’s an escalating situation with coronavirus disease (COVID-19), which is now affecting most locations and has been classified as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation.

I spoke to @Timothy about this subject yesterday, and asked for his guidance on moderating topics about this.

He replied:

He has given me a remit to moderate:

So, please keep posts on this within the guidelines described above, and anything which conflicts with those guidelines will be removed, from today onwards.

25 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Re: Posting Guidelines, Coronavirus

Update:

Please avoid discussion of the global vaccination program, as this appears to be so incredibly controversial as to have entered political territory.

People can continue to post that they had the vaccine if they wish, or that they’re not having it where that is for some reason relevant, but any element of inciting OTHER people to take it or not take it or calling for legislative changes regarding consent, of any kind will now be removed.

That is a matter for medical professionals, and for lobbying your political representatives about, and not something we can discuss on here.

4 Likes

Hello All,

I am bumping this topic as a friendly reminder with the new developments in regards to the pandemic.

Per Timothy, this is the guideline for anything COVID related here on the forum:

Also:

Friendly reminder that political discussions are not allowed either. Please avoid speaking about the recent mandates, global vaccines, etc. If you have any questions you are free to reach out to the moderation team.

Violation of this temp to perm rule will result in removal of post.

Thank you,

N.M. Ginnarr | BALG Forum Moderator

6 Likes