Coronavirus, COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, Magickal Working Thread

1 Like

Ah looked up this supposedly powerful square in my copy. It’s Enochian. Eh. The Enochian current never grabbed me. Judaeo-Chistian entities and being limited into judgy and dualistic attitudes kinda go hand in hand, and that’s not my way.
(She said, while being kinda judgy :smiley: )

1 Like

Wait? Did you just respond to your own post? I liked the colors and patterns of enochian. Great magic squares and calls. I used the calls for meditation but nothing ever came of them.

As to current stats: (live readout continually updated.

welp, my city is officially under lockdown. This should be fun :smile: Crossing my fingers that we weren’t late with this and we dont become Italy

3 Likes

On the news today they’re worried that millennials are purposely spreading it~

3 Likes

I guess this is accurate. Of note I saw this thread:

Posting Guidelines Re: Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)

I’ll amend my posts to be more serious and definitely more supportive / less confrontational. I went to an old site of an old friend and he is so confronational aggressive I worry he might actually harm someone. I’ll avoid conspiracy as well. The virus and fallout is here now so no point pointing blame.

Stock charts (DOW i assume accurate):
image image

1 Like

Are there any working rituals planned for this?

I skipped alot to get to the bottom. If so when?

No one has seemed to be able to reach any sort of consesus about anything here, let alone ritual. If you have ideas I’m sure many would like to hear.

I have ideas but since my fellow forum members seem to like calling me delusional and crazy its probably best I keep my ideas to myself.

But if a ritual does get organized I would do my part.

I don’t know what Sylvia Browne’s predictions are implying but I think it will be a good time to be experimenting with some tummo practices!
1 Like

If you’re doing magical workings, I’ll gladly offer my assistance.

On the other hand I agree, there’s nothing to worry about aside from Econ collapse. Just save ya coin and get vitamin c. Wash your damn hands and stay healthy.

3 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

and don’t go around touching things or guys/ ladies. lol they might be contaminated too. Keep your hands to yourself. =o) some people are touchy feely with opposite gender.

1 Like

it’s crazy out here. We’re basically governed by a lunatic :joy:

4 Likes
1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: I do that rather than edit, or when I can’t edit, my post. It’s a way of following up, particularly if I have to go away, research something and come back.

Well, never say never. Maybe one day I’ll get around to trying those.

It’s interesting that that map lists half the numbers John Hopkins does.
But you can’t get tested and add to those stats unless you have a confirmed trace to a known case, as well as travel in the right area etc etc. It’s very likely lowballed. I hope so, that would set the death rate much lower than it looks.

From 'Don't believe the numbers you see': Johns Hopkins professor says up to 500,000 Americans have coronavirus

According to Dr. Marty Makary, a medical professor at Johns Hopkins University, the coronavirus is something that “people need to take seriously.”

“Don’t believe the numbers when you see, even on our Johns Hopkins website, that 1,600 Americans have the virus,” he said. “No, that means 1,600 got the test, tested positive. There are probably 25 to 50 people who have the virus for every one person who is confirmed.”

Oh lol - look at the time this was updated today (bottom left corner):

3 Likes

This is crazy. I live on one of the most remote places on Earth (Patagonia). On my state there hasn’t been any confirmed cases, yet. But even experts say we should expect around 5 thousand infected by the end of April.

Hope a vaccine comes out soon enough.

4 Likes

The estimated arrival time for a vaccine is 12-18 months, and there’s no guarantee it will be effective.
This will be rather too late I suspect.

As magickains, this is where your magick is worth practicing.

Raphael is a known healer, as is Marbas and others. I’d say working on a relationship now and follow up with taking care of your body, get great sleep, fix your nutrition if you can, get some exercise, and get going with learning how to control and raise your energy levels.
All this will improve your immune system, and give you more control over how your universe pans out.

As my old teacher used to say “You’re a qi healer, why are you sick!?”
He was better at it than me lol

5 Likes

I understand that very much but… what’s the point on staying healthy if everyone else is going to get sick?

1 Like

Everyone else isn’t going to get sick. You don’t have to just abandon everyone.

• Not everyone will get it
  • Many people get it and have zero symptoms
  • Many people will have mild symptoms

You could teach them how to stay healthy too
You can help take care of friends and neighbours that get sick, like, buy helping deliver groceries to people under quarantine
You could step up, take responsibility, realise you’re not helpless.

Now is the time for us to pull together, and remember how to live in community. Humans have historically survived better in groups - in villages, families, towns, communes etc - now is not the time to abandon those around you.

6 Likes