PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING :+: GETTING STARTED GUIDE, Rules, Notables, Tutorials and References

Shortcuts to all of E.A. Koetting’s Newsletters:

Tutorials and Explanations.
(Note: the main link no longer works but these letters are still available linked below. Save them if you like them, nothing lasts forever.)

Hey, if anyone wants to pull these out for a discussion, feel free to highlight one of these, hit ‘quote’ and ask away, I can make them into a new thread when I see it if you don’t @ me :slight_smile:

All-time top reposted newsletters:

The 7 Steps For Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want… Without Fail!

4 Incantations to conjure limitless Power

E.A.'s video backup about these with how to pronounce them/pronunciation guide:

2012 Newsletters

2012

I Need Your Help To Change The World! [and a scrying experience with a quartz sphere]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-need-your-help-to-change-the-world.html

Using Raw Pain As A Catalyst For Magick Power - Become A Living God

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/using-pain-as-a-catalyst-for-power.html

A Simple Ritual To Erase The Past And Embrace The Future - Become A Living God]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html

One Of The Greatest Success Stories From A Client

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/one-of-the-greatest-success-stories-from-a-client.html

How To Transform A Blind Man Into An All-Seeing Prophet

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-transform-a-blind-man-into-an-all-seeing-prophet.html

Exposing The Grand Conspiracy: How Our Evolution Is Held Hostage To Fear

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/exposing-the-grand-conspiracy.html

The Irreplaceable Value Of Ecstasy In Evocation

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-irreplaceable-value-of-ecstasy-in-evocation.html

Are We Facing Hell? The Truth About Karma and Spiritual Justice

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/are-we-facing-hell-the-truth-about-karma-and-spiritual-justice.html

Don’t Have Time For Ritual? Here Are A Few Tips To Get You Started!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/dont-have-time-for-ritual-here-are-a-few-tips-to-get-you-started.html

I Expose A “Black Magick” Conspiracy Against YOU & ME

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/breaking-i-expose-a-black-magick-conspiracy-against-you-me.html

How To Command The Flow Of Prosperity Through Ritual

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-command-the-flow-of-prosperity-through-ritual.html

The One Thing You NEED To Know About Magick

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-one-thing-that-you-need-to-know-about-magick.html

3 Simple Ways To Ensure The Continuous Flow of Power In Your Life

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/3-simple-ways-to-ensure-the-continuous-flow-of-power-in-your-life.html

Why Spirits Obey You & How You Can Command Limitless Power!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-spirits-obey-you.html

Video Course Info: Mastering Divination. Tap Into Godlike Omniscience And Access Psychic Info

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/starting-immediately-tap-into-godlike-omniscience-access-psychic-information.html

Video Course info: Mastering Divination. A Free Sample From My Program That Will Change Divination FOREVER

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-free-sample-from-my-program-that-will-change-divination-forever.php

My Most Recent FAILED Evocation – Where I Went Wrong & What I Learned

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/my-most-recent-failed-evocation-where-i-went-wrong-what-i-learned.html

How You Can Tell If Your Spells Are working?

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-you-can-tell-if-your-spells-are-working.html

Why The Law Of Attraction DOESN’T Work & How You Can Materialize Success In Your Life!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-the-law-of-attraction-doesnt-work-how-you-can-materialize-success-in-your-life.html

2013 Newsletters

2013
A Vodoun God Reveals The 1 Spiritual Practice Everyone Forgets

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-vodoun-spirits-reveal-the-one-spiritual-practice-everyone-forgets.html

If You Violate This Law Of Magick, Your Rituals Will Fail

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/if-you-violate-this-law-of-magick-your-rituals-will-fail.html

SELF-SABOTAGE: The 2 Biggest Occult Mistakes Sorcerers Make – My Tested Solutions

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/self-sabotage-the-2-biggest-mistakes-that-sorcerers-make-and-my-solutions.html

The REAL Ritual Of Calling The Watchtowers

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-real-ritual-of-calling-the-watchtowers.html

What The Great Gateway Of Candle Magick Is…

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-great-gateway-of-candle-magick.html

Becoming The Mouthpiece Of Your Own Godself

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/becoming-the-mouthpiece-of-your-own-godself.html

The Most Insidious Curse I’ve Ever Used (Adult Warning)

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-most-insidious-curse-ive-ever-used.html

The ULTIMATE Tool For Performing Ritual Magick!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-ultimate-tool-for-performing-ritual-magick.html

Evil Chief Adramelech Reveals How To Kill Your Enemies

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/evil-chief-adramelech-reveals-secret-to-killing-off-enemies.html

The ULTIMATE Tool For Performing Ritual Magick!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-ultimate-tool-for-performing-ritual-magick.html

The First Time I Successfully Evoked A Demon To Physical Appearance

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-first-time-i-successfully-evoked-a-demon-to-physical-appearance.html

Watch Hardcore 30-Minute Video On Summoning Spirits

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/my-hardcore-guide-to-spirit-evocation.html

I Unveil The HOLY GRAIL Of Evocation

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-eternal-quest-for-omnipotence.html

Rebellion: Smash The Shackles Of Your Slavery!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/rebellion-smashing-the-shackles-of-your-slavery.html

7 Deadly Steps Of A Baneful Curse

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/7-deadly-steps-of-a-baneful-curse.html

The Night A Demon Crept Into My Bedroom To Hunt Me

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/tthe-night-a-demon-crept-into-my-bedroom-to-hunt-me.html

Opening Your Ajna Chakra To See Spirits

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/opening-your-ajna-chakra-to-see-spirits.html

Claim Your Free Chapter From Necromantic Sorcery (NSFW)

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/claim-your-free-chapter-from-necromantic-sorcery.html

An Urgent Message From The GODS To You

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/an-urgent-message-from-the-gods-to-you.html

3 Ways To Reboot Your Psychic Body & Refocus Your 3rd Eye

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/3-ways-to-reboot-your-psychic-body-and-refocus-your-3rd-eye.html

How To Build A Magick Empire That Transcends The Aeons Of Time

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-build-a-magick-empire-that-transcends-the-aeons-of-time.html

I Discovered A Ritual Strategy That BOOSTS Your Success Rate

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-ritual-strategy-i-discovered-that-boosts-success-rate-with-magick.html

Exposing 3 Myths About Initiation Into The Mystery Schools

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/exposing-3-myths-about-initiation-into-the-mystery-schools.html

I Fight The Ugly, Slanderous Lies Christians Spread About Demons

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-fight-the-ugly-slanderous-lies-that-christians-spread-about-demons.html

Atheist Feuds, “If Magick’s Real, Why Don’t Prayers Work?” – I Respond

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/atheist-asks-why-dont-prayers-get-answered-i-respond.html

I “Out” Myself And Debunk My Own Famous Law Of Magick

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-out-myself-and-debunk-my-own-famous-law-of-magick.html

I Evoke Lucifer’s Dark Twin And He Pays Me THIS Stern Warning

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-evoke-lucifuge-rofocale-and-he-pays-me-this-stern-warning.html

Infamous “Black Sun” Exercise For Climbing The Tree Of Death

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-resurrect-julias-evolas-black-sun-exercise-to-climb-adverse-tree-of-death.html

Eating 5 Grams Of Mushrooms To Heighten Magick Rituals

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/eating-5-grams-of-mushrooms-to-heighten-magick-rituals.html

Video Course: Mastering Evocation INTERVIEW: Why Undergo Demonic Possession? Watch Now!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/interview-why-undergo-demonic-possession-watch-now.html

Why “God” Hates You, And Plots To Ruthlessly Destroy Your Magick Ascent

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-god-hates-you.html

Archangel Michael Attacks Violent Witch Coven

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/archangel-michael-attacks-violent-witch-coven.php

The Truth About Magick Grimoires

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-truth-about-magick-grimoires.html

The Most Evil Grimoire Of Necromancy (30-Minute Video)

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-most-evil-grimoire-of-necromancy-30-minute-video.html

The 5 Definitive Stages Of Demonic Possession

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-5-definitive-stages-of-demonic-possession.html

Call These 4 Archangels To Command Power

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/lesser-banishing-ritual-of-the-pentagram.html

2014 Newsletters

2014
Circle Of Solomon For Evoking Angels [EAK]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/circle-of-solomon-for-evoking-angels.php

Evocation Of 3-Headed Dragon, Azi Dahaka – Live Ritual

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/evocation-of-3-headed-dragon-demon-azi-dahaka-live-ritual.php

Secrets Of The Demonic Hierarchy – Free Seminar

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/secrets-of-the-demonic-hierarchy.php

How To Expose The Frauds In Magick [EAK]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-expose-the-frauds-in-magick.php

LIVE: I Evoke The 9 Demonic Kings

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/evocation-of-the-9-demonic-kings-live-ritual.php

4 Truths About Psychic Empathy [EAK]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/4-truths-about-psychic-empathy.php

Making Pacts With Demons For Personal Gain [EAK]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/making-pacts-with-demons-for-personal-gain.php

Ritual To Obtain A Spiritual Teacher In The Flesh [EAK]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/ritual-to-obtain-a-spiritual-teacher-in-the-flesh.php

I Sealed 41 Pacts With Lucifer This Weekend

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-sealed-41-pacts-with-lucifer-in-the-desert.php

Someone Cursed Me! – My Nasty Revenge

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed-me-my-nasty-revenge.php

How To Rise On The Planes – Slideshow

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-rise-on-the-planes-slideshow.php

How I Exterminated My Haunted House

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-i-exterminated-a-haunted-house.php

The Secrets Of The Power Eye

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-secrets-of-the-power-eye.php

Zen Practice To Awaken The Silent God

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/zen-practice-to-awaken-the-silent-god.html

Black Magick To Shamelessly Manipulate Human Beings

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/black-magick-to-shamelessly-manipulate-human-beings.php

12 Classic Signs You’ve Been CURSED

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/12-classic-signs-youve-been-cursed.php

The Greatest Secret Of Magick (And URGENT News!)

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-greatest-secret-of-magick.php

INSANE Results From 9-Day Evocation Of Dark Goddess

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/insane-results-from-9-day-evocation-of-dark-goddess.php

A Weird Trick For Materializing Spirits

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-weird-trick-for-materializing-spirits.php

Why Spirits Ignore You – And What To Do

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-spirits-ignore-you-and-what-to-do.php

Master Yogi Reveals Secret Of Eternal Perfection

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/master-yogi-reveals-secret-of-eternal-perfection.php

Why Spirits OFFER To Perform Magick For Me

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-spirits-offer-to-perform-magick-for-me.php

Escape Physical Slavery And Ascend!!!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/escape-physical-slavery-and-ascend.php

How To Prove Magick Is REAL

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-prove-magick-is-real.php

Rise On The Path Of “The Shining Ones”

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/rise-on-the-path-of-the-shining-ones.php

Someone Cursed Me! – My Nasty Revenge

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/someone-cursed.php

2015 Newsletters

2015
Love Spell To Find Missing Person

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/rare-love-spell-to-find-missing-person.php

What Most Magicians Get WRONG About Curses

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/most-common-results-of-baneful-magick.php

The 6 Classes Of Entities In Black Magick [SBQ]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-origin-of-entities.php

The Spirits Are Calling Your Name

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/are-you-listening-to-the-spirits.php

Master Divination For These Rewards

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/master-divination-for-these-rewards.php

How Graveyard Necromancy Inspires Ascent

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-spooky-necromancy-inspires-ascent.php

Behold—The Genius Of The Left Hand Path! [T]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/behold-the-genius-of-the-left-hand-path.php

Become A Living Vampire [EAK]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/become-a-living-vampire.php

Open Gateways To The Spirit World With Fire

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/open-gateways-to-the-spirit-world-with-fire.php

Modern Magick Is Contaminated—Here’s Why

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/modern-magick-is-contaminated.php

The Ancient Gods Reveal Their Secrets

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-ancient-gods-of-sorcery-reveal-their-secrets.php

SMACK DOWN The Butthurt Haters Of Magick

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/casual-logical-smackdown-of-haters.php

Cause A Magick Revolution – Here’s How

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/mine-the-truth-from-a-mountain-of-lies.php

Infernal Chthonic Spirits Of The Underworld

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-infernal-chthonic-spirits-of-the-underworld.php

The Twilight Realm Of H. P. Lovecraft

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-twilight-realm-of-hp-lovecraft.php

Simple Meditation To inject Your Life With Magick

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/simple-meditation-to-inject-your-life-with-magick.php

Occult Initiation Is A Creepy Fraud — Do THIS Instead
https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-occult-initiation-is-a-creepy-fraud.php

Can Curses Really Kill People?

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/can-curses-really-kill-people.php

Gift: I Call The Sumerian Underworld Deity

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/gift-i-call-the-sumerian-underworld-deity.php

How A REAL Black Magician Contacts Spirits

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/learn-the-old-way-to-contact-the-spirits.php

Why Does Every Sorcerer Overlook This Amazing Ritual?

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-does-every-sorcerer-overlook-this-amazing-ritual.php

I Was Possessed By A Reptilian Entity

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-was-possessed-by-a-reptilian-entity.php

No Magician Has EVER Done This Before [T]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/no-magician-has-ever-done-this-before.php

2016 Newsletters

2016
How To Give Birth To Astral Creatures In 5 Steps [SBQ]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-give-birth-to-astral-creatures-in-5-steps.php

How Asenath Mason Fell Madly In Love With Demons [Asenath Mason]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/asenath-mason-fell-madly-love-demons

Voodoo Possession: My Experiences With The Loa

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/voodoo-possession-my-experiences-with-the-loa

My Proven Techniques To Awaken Kundalini

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/my-proven-technique-to-awaken-kundalini

Black Magick Manifesto – Free Audiobook & eBook! [T]

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/black-magick-manifesto-free-audiobook-ebook.php

Why ALL Serious Sorcerers Need To Learn Haitian Vodoun

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-all-serious-sorcerers-need-learn-haitian-vodoun/

I Invoked The Loa Of War And He Almost Burned Me Alive

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/i-invoked-loa-war-he-almost-burned-me-alive

2017 Newsletters

2017
The Devil: Suicide, Apocalypse & The Abyss

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/the-devil-suicide-apocalypse-the-abyss/

Is There Life After Death?! (My Experiences)

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/is-there-life-after-death-my-experiences

Secret Spiritual “Hot Spots” That Will Change Your Life!

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/secret-spiritual-hot-spots-that-will-change-your-life/

Why I Let The Devil Possess Me For Six Months

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/why-i-let-the-devil-possess-me-for-six-months

Do You Hide Your “Secret Life” Of Magick

https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/do-you-hide-your-secret-life-of-magick

4 Likes