Please help me find my kitty

Is there anyone willing to try to reach out psychically to my kitty? She’s been missing for nearly a month now and we can’t find her anywhere. I don’t know if she’s okay and just the thought of her suffering is driving me.

Anytime before she went missing and I’d be looking for her, I could hear her meowing even if she wasn’t anywhere nearby, and now it’s so so quiet. I can’t feel anymore and I don’t know what else I could possibly do. I can’t feel her :sob:

6 Likes

Bumping for the energetically gifted :slight_smile:

Btw, if she is missing for a month: have you checked local Facebook groups for found animals and reported her as missing? Sometimes people are oblivious that they are fostering missing pets. I had a cat I was “fostering” (she moved in, thats what happened) for over a year before the owner stepped up and told me that it was her cat. She didn’t report her missing cat and I had no clue since we had a lot of stray cats around anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been spreading the word. Thank you. I’ve had alot of digital stuff sent out. Trying to get physical fliers out too. I’m really hoping someone kind just picked her up and she’s being cared for :sweat_smile::sob:

2 Likes

Maybe you’ll find a helping hand in this thread:

Its a thread that seems to be checked on a regular basis, so it won’t get buried under other threads all too much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Do you have a picture of her??

2 Likes

President Marbas can reveal secrets and hidden things, after i summoned him (I do it these days) I ask him about your kitty.

You can also summon him yourself, it’s easy. you can find the instructions in my topics replies.

2 Likes

Funny you mention him since I keep seeing cinnamon rolls popping up more recently. I’ve been thinking “Is someone trying to tell me something.” LOL thank you!!!

2 Likes

9 Likes

So I drew some Runes and got Berkano and Dagaz.

Your kitty is very much alive but I have the feeling that some children found the kitty dirty, scared and hungry and developed a friendship with her. It seems like she was adopted by anotherr family and they assumed she was a stray or decided to keep her without looking too much into it cause she was attached to someone there and they didn’t wanna let her go

Your solution is Tiwaz. Perform a ritual to Baset to get her back and you will be victorious

3 Likes

Thank you! I can definitely do that too!

1 Like

I got the smell of cinnamon while I did your Scan!

3 Likes

What a beautiful kitty :smiley_cat: :heart_eyes: :heart:

I’m travelling right now but I’ll talk to Bastet to get her back to you if I remember

2 Likes

Just spoke to Bastet, ritual was a bit hard because I am travelling, but it should be fine

2 Likes

Maybe this can help:

6 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Tempted to call literally everyone who can help in the situation for my baby :sob: thank you

5 Likes

Sometimes it’s a good call. Vassago can help too from what I remember maybe even Caim or Artemis

1 Like

I’d reach out to Barbatos. People have used him to find lost pets.

2 Likes

They came to mind to me too :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like