Pictures of Altars

I’ve never been big on having an altar, but literally an hour ago I just felt like it was time.
It begins.

8 Likes

I made a little place for Raphael in my hallway. It’s not much but I felt like I need it.

(the sigil is not perfect but it’s made with love, ok)

23 Likes

I change things up often, here are two new arrangements.

12 Likes

can you tell us your experiences/results with these beings?

It’s coming along. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Whooooosh.

9 Likes

I’ve always believed that intent is valued more than symmetry. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

22 Likes

Not my altar , that is in my temple where I do not allow cameras phones anything electrical or people besides me:) however I do have gratitude spots around my house . I set up a little place to say thanks , or to establish a connection before I go into evocation in the temple. This one is gratitude. A framed sigil chocolate . A little plant in a gold or silver pot , trinkets:) wine incense and such. Candle correspondence. And after connecting I give them a small wooden face in the form of a mask as a gift. And later use that for contact. It’s my method:)

13 Likes

My Satanic altar space.

22 Likes

It’s not the best picture but here it is.

12 Likes

That’s how we feel when getting evoked all the time, aswell. :wink:

Don’t worry, it’s normal.

Just casual being accessed as a Mage. :wink:

^^

Hahahaha, if i just think,
how often i wonder: -“who was that evoking me?” and -“where the heck are my Legions around.”^^ xD

2 Likes

I really like your altar. It looks functional. A used/functional altar beats a decorative one that just sits there, any day.

1 Like

Altar for Hekate.

23 Likes

Skeletal is more Baron Samedi than Papa Legba

This its my Dragon magick Altar that represent the element fire.

14 Likes

At last I am showing my Altar
I also have circular images in the cardinal points of my room Athena (air), Ares (fire), Aphrodite (water),
Ceres (Earth).
And also the image of Psyche and Eros in a special place.

26 Likes

That is a very orderly altar. I presume you do not work with disruptive energies much?

No, I don’t. Usually I am disruptive enough (too much uranus energy) so I need to harmonize
I even have an image of Sophrosine (the spirit of temperance and balance) next to my door, to help me harmonize.

2 Likes

They say you can tell alot about a Magician by their Altar, if you know the significance of what you’re looking at and how it is set up.

5 Likes