Pictures of Altars

I would love to change my altar up a bit but i like it right now.
Here is my altar top;

The shit under my altar;

The shit in my altar drawer;

But i seriously need to go through it completely and redo everything.
(This doesn’t count my occult books lol).

15 Likes

Just gonna link my thread about my portable ritual altar.

4 Likes

Mine is not really impressive. It’s a makeshift solution since I don’t have much space and we are moving soon, anyway.

19 Likes

For my best friend, my daddy and an amazing awesome God, Here is Lucifer’s Altar

29 Likes

I just moved and now I’m moving again soon but this is what I have for right now…

This was part of my Rite to Leviathan on the Equinox.

23 Likes

Love the blood!

2 Likes

That is awesome!

1 Like

We use this symbol as mockery of Yeshua been Josef. As seeing him unworthy as well. Or being crucified upside down and facefucked by Roman legionnaires.

2 Likes

I love it… Where did you get that journal/grimoire?.. Very cool.

Thank you so much!!

I actually got it on Etsy/Ebay, one of the two… I got this one specifically because it’s handmade paper and I love the red pentagram. I just have to use it upside down, so the latch is a little finicky, but I love it!

1 Like

Aww so cool. I might get one if i can.

1 Like

Here is my new updated altar set up… I will get another picture going up here after i buy some things for it. Will have to wait until after this next weekend.

15 Likes

Papa Legba?

3 Likes

Yup Papa Legba.

1 Like

I just moved recently so I had to condense things down, everything fits into the box beneath. I’ve also got my incense and oils inside along with a tarot deck (classic Rider) and Amethyst stones carved into sacred geometry shapes. Once I get set up better I’ll probably update the pic.

13 Likes

Nice and compact. It even has an almost aged, elegant feel to it. I like it.

2 Likes

Thank you, the box is quite old. What I like about it is that it’s covered in black velvet, a material I just recently learned in EA’s newest video that keeps the energy of my tools contained. Once I get a desk it’s going to be a centrepiece.

2 Likes

I will be getting my altar set up in a totally new way from this. So;

• A new altar cloth (really its a Halloween table cloth that i love so much).
  • Two new black Candlestick holders that i have never had.
  • A Glass Skull mug.
  • Orange Halloween-ie type electrical lights.
  • New Red plate.
  • (Hopefully tomorrow i will get a new ritual knife… Aka a machete).

I hope it will be awesome at least for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mines really new and far from completed!

13 Likes

but you remind me of my stupidity: even this little a space,
means that you got a place dedicated for practice… and i keep looking for excuses :astonished:

2 Likes