Pictures of Altars

This isn’t much but the purpose of this is I anointed the oil for protection and other stuff for myself with Raphaels help and others, also I said the names of God and cough Yeshua cough and Mother Mary. I put my hands over it and my hands tingled a lot. 0:

14 Likes

How cute!

2 Likes

My new, humble bedside altar. Ironically, the items I use are common household items contributed by my Christian friends. I can easily clear it away and hide it somewhere.

Without flash:

I made the wand myself using a tree branch that was lying on the ground, I attached a quartz crystal to the end and wrapped the entire thing in aluminum foil and black duct tape. The idea is to channel my energy into an electrical conductor like a wire.

This is smaller and simpler than the first altar that started this topic.

15 Likes

Here’s a little alter I made for Loki, offering and such. Ye know

19 Likes

It has been too long since I’ve done any magick.
4 money candles
1 love candle
1 candle for power and psychic prowess, spiritual capabilities
1 candle for protection, balance, and wisdom
1 candle for Belial because he is the best

23 Likes

I like the altar. Is that a Christain Atar?

2 Likes

It is a boveda espiritual.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Okay.

2 Likes

Alright, who does this belong to…

11 Likes

I’m sorry but when I noticed the bowling pin I almost died :joy: :rofl: . I’m not knocking the setup but it’s a little too stiff for me.

6 Likes

Yes, this is an altar to male phallic gods I suppose. Very practical and modern.

I saw a similar setup once before to the female vaginal goddesses, but not as neat, detailed and organized.

6 Likes

My outdoor Taoist altar “The Altar Of The Seven Stars” recently got an upgrade.

31 Likes

Love it

1 Like

This alter is constantly changing. It’s a work space for me
And work in progress, what you can’t see is the book shelf to the side stacked full of supplies :joy::joy:
Cicada shells dirts, candles …Uploading…

18 Likes

Love this!

19 Likes

Nice Altar, i can usually fit all my ritual supplies in a small leather bag i have, i really go for the minimalist view, plus i need to stay secret because of my family, maybe ill post it on here and how i fit it.

6 Likes

I tend to like neat, organization, lots of containers.
This is Enkis box. I’d like to have a box for The Princes.

16 Likes

I moved my alter space to face the south. We shall see how that flows.

1 Like