Physical Alternation (AKA How does one gain Real Supernatural Condition)

Well, this is kind of a long shot, but screw it, I might as well be honest with you all (so far no one seems to laugh at my hopes/desires/goals, especially on here.) Is there any spells, techniques or Angels/Demons/Spirits who can grant me this ability: Supernatural conditioning, basically to have superior mental and physical capabilities, like strength, intelligence, reflexes, regeneration, and senses, etc. With this ideal physical appearance: Muscular, blackish grey hair, purple eyes, and standing at 6.9 feet tall. If this doesn’t seem at all possible, go ahead and laugh, I heard it all before, but hey at least in my dreams of wanting to become more. So, if you guys have any ideas of where I should begin, please share, if you want to laugh go ahead.

8 Likes

I’ll get back to you with a more clear answer. However look into Kuji-in as it is a good starting point for you in this case. You will however need to put in some serious effort in terms to get what you want.

4 Likes

I think I had a book about it, but I didn’t understand what it meant, so if you can clarify some things, I would be greatly, GREATLY appreciate it!

2 Likes

Maybe also check out the Celestine Prophecy (book).

3 Likes

Gotcha! (Thanks for not laughing at my thread, because seriously it a lot for me to open up to a public forum)

2 Likes

Before I continue with other alternatives, what are your hang ups wit the book?

1 Like

Usually it’s the meditating and working with the chakras, mantras, and the hand poses. I tried doing the The void/Ku meditation which involved focusing both the third eye and crown chakra…I did feel something but I stopped when meditation became difficult because of my current situation.

1 Like

Ok. You got the elemental version, you should look into the book called Kuji in for everyone, once integrated add this to it. That’s the thing you shouldn’t stop, but I don’t know the whole situation you are in but tje general rule with Kuji-in results are powerful but they accumulate slowly but surely.

Plus that particular Kuji is hard to master, I’ll revisit it tomorrow and go through my notes and see what I can do to get you started.

But I really don’t get what your problem is with the meditation, sorry its pretty unclear from your post to me thus far…

2 Likes

Mostly it’s the outside distraction and can’t keep my mind blank. The only times I have to myself is at school and home isn’t ideal, because my dad keeps distracting me. Oh and I do have that one book as well.

Something I have found with the mudras are that some of the secrets of their usage can only be discovered through proper self attunement to the energy invoked. An example, I had a very hard time weaving my fingers into the 2nd of the 9 primary mudras, named “Kyo”. The problem for me was too much skin friction or so i thought.

The real problem was that I had not properly invoked the furnace like effects from stoking the fires at the sacrum via mudra 1 “Rin”. Once properly applied, an immense sweat overcame my body…and my fingers slide without any trouble into the 2nd mudra.

These are lessons which truly one will learn by doing. I highly recommend a very cautious undertaking of this path however as it is intense.
And always keep this truth in mind:
Do not allow yourself to become motivated by the attainment of these various siddhis. Focus on ascent…awakening above all…and every siddhis will occur naturally as a side effect of true ascent. Focussing on the various side effects is a distraction which will slow your attainment.

That being said, I have sought after extreme performance enhancement for over 20 years now, since age 16. It took a long time, and trips down many rabbit holes, to learn the truth referenced above. Good luck on your journey

2 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is never going to happen. We get people on here all the time expecting comics style super powers from spirits and magick, but the universe just doesn’t work that way.

Through energy work you can bring your senses to their natural limits (which is actually quite higher than most people think,) you can increase healing abilities (regeneration of limbs, not so much), and yes, even increase intelligence and relfexes. Those that have achieved such things though, have spend years, and even decades in isolation and meditation. There are no shortcuts.

However, purple eyes? No, because as far as I know, it is not a natural pigment in humans and, if you are not already at least 6’5, you will never get to be 6’9. To be muscular, all you need to do is hit the gym.

In essence @DarkestKnight is deifinently right, however I’ll let you know this about the Rin Mudra - it can if done right double your strength as well as energtic output, if applied consistently.

As far as general enhancement aspect, what I found really helpful was to mix Kuji-in with stuff like Robert Bruce’s type of energy work. You should notice a pretty solid shift in what you can do magically as well as spiritually in due time.

However like what’s been said you will never be able to shot out laser beams from your eyes, or fart lightning balls however you can do some powerful things within the human limits.

4 Likes

Nah, mainly looking for physical and mental enhancements. Besides laser beam and lightning balls sound painful. Also you’re telling me the answers to this is literally on my Majutsu document? Well I feel stupid :confused: what were the alternatives anyway?

It’s kinda funny, I’m actually 6.5 feet tall, so there’s some hope. I won’t lie, comics only had a part in my pursuits of physical and mental supremacy. It’s what I personally lacked that was the driving point to seek the impossible. One example that really submitted the idea, was a monk that survived the freezing temperatures of the mountain region wearing very little clothes and being smothered in a wet blanket, and started emitting steam from his extremely heated body temperature. So if that’s real, then what else is real? Maybe what special connections that we had to the supernatural, lies within us all and how we can reconnect with the supernatural is through the occult. So when I started to look into sorcery, I started to think maybe this is what I’ve been hoping for. I’m sorry if this is coming off defensive, but I just wanted to tell you, what spark this interest. I’m not looking to be some Superman, far from it, just looking for a path to become the absolute best that can become.

Krehl’a’teral

1 Like

What you described is the practice of Tummo, a Tibetan discipline that requires intense meditation to concentrate and circulate the body’s chi. It is not “supernatural” as it uses the body’s own energy, but it does require a lot of dedication to master and is not an easy path to power. Those accomplishments are actually the final test of the technique. The monk, who has been training for years, must dry as many wet blankets as possible to prove his mastery.

We get so many people coming to this forum expecting to be able to call up some demon to grant them all kinds of Hollywood type super powers in exchange for their souls or some other such nonsense. The human body is capable of many amazing things that remain largely untapped, but in this physical universe there are certain laws that cannot be broken, no matter how “powerful” you become (powerful being a relative term thus the quotation marks). They can be bent for short periods of time, yes, but they are elastic and will snap back into place. That is why large scale feats of magick are almost impossible. You can only push the boundaries so far before they push back.

My comment was simply to make you aware that calling upon spirits is not a shortcut to anything, and in itself requires a commitment of time and effort to learn how to do it correctly.

If you are truly interested in exploring the potential of your body and not just looking for a quick fix, I recommend you take a look at the book Inner Alchemy, by Taylor Ellwood. It provides techniques for working with the potential inherent in the human body through energy work and meditation.

I also recommend the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master. The author, Glenn Morris, talks about his experience going through the kundalini and the effects it had on his body, like enhanced speed, reflexes, and intelligence. It enabled him to train with high level ninja as a hobbyist.

As @anon85346918 mentioned, the demon Krehl’a’teral, from the Book of Azazel, can teach phenomena such as telekinesis and levitation, but, again, you would be looking at years of training.

3 Likes

Thanks for suggesting what to look into, and thanks for clarifying about the monks practices, still thought it was freaky and gave me something to go on. I appreciate your advise and concern. I’m not looking for quick fixes, and I have plenty of time to get fully amerce in all of this. As long as I know where this is leading to.
Oh and I do have teacher who showed me how to summon spirits, on Monday I practiced to conjure Gabriel and Phul, so I’m getting into summoning spirits. Just thought I should let you know that I began my path.

1 Like

I got three books that deal with this they look like this:

In regards to some of the physical enhancements like, strength, intellect, etc. can be found primarily described in the advanced Kuji-in book, however in order to benefit from this, solve puzzles, do weight lifting, etc, embody the states you are trying to achieve and you will likely come pretty close in this life time.

However as a general begin with the Kuji-in for everyone, just to get the basics to become second nature then sidhis that the second book will expand upon will become easier to attain.

If you want to work with the elements more then I’d recommend this book by the same author:

It’s explores various ways of circulating Qi along with exploring some other Kuji, like the elemental one’s, the air one is the hardest for me to connect with.

As far as height and eye color, well there’s astral magick, glam magick that can change your appearance astrally, meaning those with their senses can see the changes, other will feel something is up, say you change your astral appearance into that of a demon, your energy will likely put people of even though they can’t see “you”.

As far as height well biologically speaking it’s not possible to grow anymore, once you’ve reached beyond eighteen, although some people don’t stop maturing until they are 25, but your sort of stop growing when you reach 18.

There are spirits can help with energy raising, if you’d want to work on your physical appearance in terms of building strength and fortitude and not just muscle, figure how to summon Baal/Bael, maybe even Azazel in this case, I would recommend angels if I could but so far I haven’t done any workings with angels, sorry about that.

That concludes some of the starting points I think would be right for you, for the time being.

2 Likes

The author of the above books, Maha Vajra, has over 200 hours of free lectures on his website. Including on this topic.

1 Like

Yeah aside from doing a workout at gym (which I can’t afford the membership in my location, so maybe Bethor can help me out on finding better income, or winning the lottery if I am lucky) and doing the Astral shapeshifting, which my teacher says he’s gonna teach me how to do, I’m totally going to work with spirits, and re-read those books, which I have all of them. So, yeah anything you (or anyone else) can tell me about how to work with Baal and Azazel?