[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Should go back to every political post and flag them to help the efforts, just search the buzz-words and there’ll probably be pages upon pages of htem.

5 Likes

Yes let’s do it !

3 Likes

For the word political alone 50+ results

4 Likes

That’s it? Damn better start the flagging I guess

2 Likes

Then governement another 50+

2 Likes

4 Likes

Is memes even allowed anymore…?:weary:

4 Likes

I doubt it…

But in all seriousness I think people are forgetting that the world has rules and if people don’t like the ones here then they are free to choose elsewhere. Why all the hate?? I think that’s why this happened in the first place because the subject of politics always makes people go apeshit.

If your so mad about it then go do some
Magic . Less bitchin more witching :wink:

And if anyone gets mad at this opinion and writes a long soliloquy war and peace style about how I’m theoretically wrong then know that I’m enjoying my day as probably won’t read too much in it.

Calm down lol

3 Likes

I’ve already requested my ban :smiling_imp:

Just enjoying the show til it happens

5 Likes

Thanks @Timothy. I have been looking around the internet and seeing all other groups go down the left or right path and it seems without fail to divide them. It will be nice to have a place to escape all of that and focus on magick and helping one another. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Better get them in while u can

1 Like

We gotta keep in touch Luna❤️

3 Likes

Well, I came to the forum through the videos with their obvious marketing elements, so I always took that as read. I actually found the domain name too ostentatious and a turnoff, and it stopped me checking it out at first, but I’m glad I did, it’s the people here that make it.

‘becomealivinggod’ has stayed at the same ‘fractal level’ since it was introduced to the Internet. It’s only grown in width, not depth

Erm, I don’t know why it would do that? I have a lot of books, they aren’t changing either, but they don’t keep me locked to a level. BALG never told people not to do their personal work. As I evolve I see more in the information on rereading. If I stagnate that’s on me not my resources.

The feeling I have though is that you’re right - and we’re like house guests that got a bit rowdy and were asked to be more careful of the rug. Or like a birthday party that got gatecrashed maybe, but we’re not being asked to leave just yet - we brought beer after all. The forum was created for a purpose, and maybe some of us didn’t pay much mind to that and were happily using it within the rules for other purposes the hosts decided were not aligned with it’s original intent. In a ‘oh geez why do you guys have to talk about politics so much, can’t you just stick to the magik?’.

3 Likes

The thing about rules like this, is that “unifying” doesn’t tend to go well with freedom and individuality, both of the latter being almost the core of BALG, this type of “striving for unity” doesn’t provide any strength and power, all it does it foster fear and restrictions.

When you start dictating what people can and can’t talk about under the pretense of encouraging people to be “free to ascend”, it just causes everyone to think that they can’t be together without suppressing themselves.

No one is ever going to be a truly unified whole, there’s no such thing as freedom in unity when parts of those in that unity need to avoid certain topics and actions.

9 Likes

5 Likes

I’m pretty new here, about six or seven months, and i have been getting that feeling. I don’t really pay attention to the political threads, it just not my cup of tea, I’ve tried to just stay on the topic of magick and lay low, until recently where I’ve tried to be more out there

1 Like

Is saying hail kek allowed?

2 Likes

Better flag it lol

3 Likes