[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

Online equal of having a whispered conversation in a dark basement so the S.S. don’t hear you.

There are so many non-political threads in this forum that have nothing to do with magick or ascension that I can’t even begin to name them. But they are not under the gun, so that must mean they are okay, right? Bullshit.

Yep. It sure does. All I can say is I hope you remainders have fun teaching highschoolers how to be petty in a nice, safe, sterile environment. Because the world in which we perform magick is a nice, safe, sterile environment, right? Please…

2 Likes

Good for you. I hope you abuse the shit out of this new rule to the fullest extent.

5 Likes

I feel this is the point some are missing.

1 Like

People bicker about mundane things just as much …so that will be next

Hell there’s been a war going on over a girlfriend on here … so relationships should be off topic too.

3 Likes

But perhaps something is going on behind the scene. Could be threats coming at balg we haven’t seen…

In which case…

Anyway I’m out you guys can handle this, I’m gonna look into something

1 Like

I keep hearing this,

“Make BALG great again”

Strange stuff

Mbalggg

Doesn’t sound as good as MAGA

2 Likes

True. Silencing people in puplic doesn’t stop the conversation, but it drives it underground where it festers, gets unrealistic, and doesn’t benefit from either the feedback of the culture it’s in, or allow others to know the conversations exist. Jordan Peterson has some great discussions on this effect.

I also would like to say to the ‘focus on ascension’ point, that helping remove obstacles to the awakening and ascension of others is also very important. The more people who ascend the easier it gets for the rest. The more people who stand in the way the harder.

But the political system is a black magic system, imo, so discussing it’s devices and mechanisms is apropos - and maybe brought some attention. … maybe someone thought BALG got to big for it’s boots and got taken down a peg or two. It’s not like I couldn’t feel that already in my working thread, why do you think I went so quiet? It wasn’t for lack of opinion or activity. This may be a case of lose the battle but live to fight another day. (Yeah I open my big mouth and let it all hang out, we’ve always known we were watched, but I’m not into secrets.)

Anyone wants to PM me my door’s open :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like this rather than having the whole thing x’ed.
Why couldn’t this be a bigger discussion?

That is true.

This does come to mind :confused:

That’s all.

Ooo wee, discourse! Is this about to become rare? Let’s find out!

Woodsman, I’m getting my marker, so this whiteboard’ll get filled up soon. I have MANY MANY more points than what I’ve outlined here! You might want to save this or other posts just in case the authoritarian ugliness in this forum gets wind of us and makes these facts invisible! I’ll give you some appetizers (which will probably draw even more flak) in the meantime. :slight_smile:

• Work your way backwards through the forum. You’ll notice some of the oldest posts and frequent posters in the bygone epochs are much more entertaining to read, for various reasons. Seemed like people complained about there being ‘little to no moderation’ on a forum of black magicians. An ‘internet wilderness’ is a perfect staging ground for magical evolution!

• The founders are misleading to advertise or are just bad with words. Since I’ve joined this site, I’ve made an effort to consume as much of its information as I can, and in a youtube video EA did to announce TIny Tim’s ‘Left-Hand Ebook’, he was talking about godhood as a metaphor. That set off some warning bells, in the sense that, well, look at the fucking URL, and because it doesn’t seem like any of them are actually concerned with deification in, well, any way. The ‘pacts in the desert with Lucifer’ and ‘blood rituals to the Demonic Kings’ and all that do well in search engines, but not actual occult practice! If you read any of the supposed ‘benefits to this one-time only pact’, and know how to talk to people that don’t have skin, you get to realizing that those are basic terms for mentorship arrangements. To my Eye, this business was never about making Deities, that was just a funny motto to get people who want power to see their wares, it was always its own religion, saying they can do or get you XYZ for money. Practice by itself, including expanding and deepening your skills, doesn’t make a Deity. (This is one of the pillars as to why targeting religions is a fundamentally flawed ideal, its because this business model isn’t much different!)

• Have you taken a look around and come to the conclusion that these items are just packages of pathways? They’ve only bothered releasing how-tos of different currents of energy, like the Lovecraftian, Norse, and Voodoo stuff- cool, but that doesn’t help you become a Deity, it just helps you get better at magic. The universe talks in fractals, and ‘becomealivinggod’ has stayed at the same ‘fractal level’ since it was introduced to the Internet. It’s only grown in width, not depth, and that keeps people locked at a certain level… just like religions! :slight_smile:

The point people are missing is that NOTHING is mundane. It might look that way because you’re familiar with the idea and the concept of ‘being mundane’, but these ‘love, wealth, and health’ concerns people have are ALSO ‘mundane’. The reason you can affect them in the first place is because there a spiritual framework to how these things become represented in the physical world, and that goes for EVERYTHING. People might read this and see a forum moderator trying to reduce liabilities, but I’m me and I read this as an invasive energy which is dictating the direction of things. Not believing something is happening just because you aren’t aware of why or what might cause it seems to be a point of contention on this forum, because people for some reason take offense at the thought their invisible ‘friends’ might be lying to or using them!

This is just a decision some random person made. You can either take it personally and try to change it to continue using this forum as you want, or since you’re seeing it, you can take it to be indicative of something limiting heading your way. I’ll peel off the lid and make a big fuss over the enormous can of worms this is later, for the forum as a whole and for the individual, but I’ll stir up some of my old things and hand them out to people who want to remain unmoved by these tyrannical vibes that are coming down the river. :slight_smile:

Long story short, the ‘ignore’ function is a thing that exists. Spirituality is Curiosity, so if you want to actually evolve and not ‘ascend’, use your tools to wonder why this ACTUAL CENSORSHIP is being placed on a ‘PLACE OF LIBERATION’. Sounds like somebody’s Saturn might be eating them alive! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You sound very familiar…

And yes I agree …Nothing about actually becoming a God here at all… it’s just how to work the currents … but an old friend of mine was a Mage at such a thing :smiling_imp:

Now if you will excuse me …

6 Likes

it is changing the collective subconscious/veil about magic though, you just need better portals through the veil, try doing mass illusions and no sleep for 2 months :wink: (one of the things governments and the poeple who control them do is program magic out of people with school and mainstream media, and keep its knowledge and knowing for themselves to have power over people, also keeping technology to themselves and hoarding wealth, how many people remember empathy, feeling spirits, telepathy or seeing energy as a kid). But people still give responsibility to government and hierarchy(starting with parents) over themselves which is another reason why they have power over them (even though its programmed to think that they don’t have power)

2 Likes

Yep

Great things to remember, thank you.

3 Likes

But I have to wonder, does this post now qualify as a political debate which would merit a flag?

Call me a smart ass i guess?

9 Likes

It does. It’s actually quite political. Look at the uproar from some of the old members (including myself).

6 Likes

I guess I should flag it? :rofl::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

IMG_3197

7 Likes

6 Likes

We should flag every comment in this thread

5 Likes

Already flagged :joy::rofl:

4 Likes