[Peace Treaty] Community Unity - No More Politics

‘Not liking the rules’ is one thing, but when a ‘black magician’ starts censoring, that leaves up a lot of unhealthy things for the poster and postees. It’s enough of a mistake to warrant its own topic, because there is nothing liberating about restrictions. It’s like saying ‘meh, the walls started closing in- guess I’ll get my speedometer!’ This isn’t magical behavior, this is complacency, AKA cowardice.

12 Likes

Do it ! Just incase

2 Likes

And I understand and respect that.

It’s good to see that people are very passionate about this place as it has brought all of us here some way or another .

Im just saying it seems like people are really losing their shit over this.

That’s all :neutral_face:

1 Like

Is this religious or political?

All jokes aside, I’ve always wanted to post this and I feel like this is my last chance.

16 Likes

I haven’t weighed in on this too now but I’m going to do so now. Someone stated that we are above the mundane. Black magic and ascent entails mastery over the mundane. This includes the political sphere. Some people are tired of politics. Fine. It’s easy enough to ignore.

More than that though people are getting tired of being told what they can and can’t say lest they hurt someone’s precious feelings. Facebook, twitter, youtube, now here. It’s enough already.

The existing rules were enough to keep things from getting out of hand. It seems everyone nowadays likes to pretend to be offended and outraged at every little thing. It’s fucking enough. What this world needs is a good whipping.

10 Likes

2 Likes

It IS the people here that make it!

Mauly, see, you’re right that ‘if I stagnate that’s on me not my resources’. It is a different story when the resources stagnate. Finding new information in rereads means its still ‘on your level’, AKA you can still make use of a fractal of that information. What do you do when the rereads get you nowhere, though? You use it as a map, not as a territory but as a way of interpretation. But what if the map stops working? Then you need a new one. If you can still squeeze the smart juice out of a ‘file’, you may find a use for it. The problem is that, in order to be a Deity you need more than width, and that’s the only thing the store really has going for it- you get a lot of low-depth stuff from different currents. This does not make you a Deity. If this place was trying to help people become Deities, the bite would be in more than just advertising. It isn’t that ‘we were asked to be more careful of the rug’, it’s that we were asked to cut off a corner of what is supposed to be a ‘social hang out- not a church, or a temple’! Remember the part where an actual cult leader is in the Anthology series?

When did this become a Right-Hand forum? Because Unity is the essence of the Right-Hand, and from someone who proclaims to have ‘debunked white magic’, this stinks to high heaven of incompetence and lack of understanding, and that’s just on the surface!

Oh, I get it now, they wrote ‘god’ when really they meant ‘customer’.

9 Likes

Do I also seem like I’m really losing my shit? I’m not taking any of this personally, I’m just going to lengths to say why this is a pretty serious ‘tell’ for the forum’s future, IME at least. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re not. You’re telling the truth.

@Qayos is right.

4 Likes

Exactly

6 Likes

I’m going to add that all of these platforms that have jumped on the censorship bandwagon are in a decline precisely because of those policies.

5 Likes

Not you I wasn’t talking about anyone specifically lol

1 Like

The ‘axis of critical thinking’ is a great tool for magical use as well as everyday use. These are six essential questions that you can find variations of all over the World Wide Web:

• Who?
  • What?
  • Where?
  • When?
  • Why?
  • How?

The answers may seem apparent, but IME this works best when you don’t have any ‘guesses’. Examples of questions I’d ask are:

1- Who ELSE supports this change? Who suggested it? Who might benefit from this? Who gets fucked by this? Who might want this to happen?

2- What is going on that makes this a relevant rule? What is the point? What might be gained by this? What might be affected? What might be lost? What could be going on to make this a sensible change?

3- Where does this impulse originate from? Where is it centered? Where is the source of this decision? Where does it matter? Where are the consequences and the specifics?

4- When was this thought of? When was it decided upon? When did this become a ‘good idea’ to people? When did this become acceptable? When did this become advisable?

5- Why is this how it’s being addressed? Why not someway else? Why was this settled upon? Why was it up for discussion in the first place? Why is it here NOW? Why is it different?

6- How did this come to be? How does it affect people? How does it affect energy? How does it work? How do people feel about it? How does the OP feel about it?

Questions are a fantastic part of spirituality. If questions are limited, so too is spirituality! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thing is, people come on here with misconceptions about right hand and left hand, when these are philosophies, rather than systems, etc.

They get this hype that darkness and only darkness. They then, confuse other systems as “RHP” and knock them instantly. I’ve made point after point about this on here too^

To tell a child they cannot express how they feel is exactly what is occurring in the world. We can no longer speak our hearts and minds, for those of us that have both. We are told to be quiet and like it. Like sheep. I am no sheep. I’m more like a owl moth or something that eats it’s predator.

Shackles aren’t fun to wear. Take it from the person that has years and years of weight. For something “LHP” we seem to be getting shackle after shackle introduced be it from the person next to us or the big guys so to speak.

It’s not healthy. It’s not balanced.

I change my mind about supporting this.

6 Likes
1 Like

I agree.
I have mixed feelings on this decision but in the end it is censorship and that trumps any feeling I have.
I have no tolerance for censorship and am unhappy to see it here of all places. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Uhm, excuse me. Did you just say Trump?:triumph:
That’s political😂

8 Likes

Is this a meme? An avowed (so-called) ‘black magician’ promotes conformity by suggesting everybody getalong and stop talking about the heated, conflict-filled parts of life?

2 Likes

Both y’all flagged

6 Likes

Flag it!!

4 Likes