Parasite help- 16 years of torment

I also have a sigil for removal of harmful entities and negative influence attachments. If you want, I could post it. But the method I gave you is powerful. I usually use the sigil and this method to rid myself of any attachments I may have picked up, curses or hexes sent by other people and that sort of thing.

That was a lot to type out, thanks for sharing it with me. Visualization is a challenge for me because the parasite tries to interfere in anything that involves quieting my mind and focusing. But I can give it a shot. I’ll need to get candles in those colors first.

What sigil do you have for removing negative attachments?

It’s a personal sigil, it’s powerful, I’d just have to find it, I’ve used it for myself and others as well. I could look for it if you like. And you don’t necessarily need candles for this. You’d draw it out on a piece of paper, preferably wax paper, but any paper will do, preferably in dragons blood ink, but a pen will do. You flash the sigil with your third eye till you feel/see it glowing, and place it at root chakra and watch or feel the sigil come off the paper into your root chakra and follow the rest of the directions I wrote you Earlier.

That’s alright, you don’t have to find your sigil. I’ll use Raziel’s sigil if I do it. I’m really leery of doing anything like this though because the parasite always messes with me when I do. I wanted to evoke Michael, but again, afraid of the interference. I think I need to use methods that are less visualization based but that’s because of what I’ve done in the past.

No worries. You can also use the egg method.
Get raw egg, cleanse it with incense or water, start at your head and pass the egg on every inch of your body all the way to your feet. Saying “this egg absorbs all negative and harmful attachments” repeatedly. You might even feel it. When you’re done crack the egg into a tall glass of water. Don’t get any of it on you. Then you can read the egg in the water, blood, blackness or bubbles signify different things, you can find it online. When done dump the cup in toilet and flush. Light you chakras up and pass the egg through them as well.

Here are a couple threads that might be helpful

3 Likes

I like that, I will try that egg method! Do the negative entities go into the egg?

Thanks, will check out both threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. You should feel the egg pulling out these Harmful energies/ entities.

1 Like

Am very sorry to hear it…

I had a parasite thing in me messing with my mind and jerking my body, moving my face. My incubus helped me fight it and I went to Murmur to kill the parasite. I say evoke Murmur for help.

2 Likes

You can talk on the forum, you only joined a short time ago so I’m not saying there’s anything amiss here, but give people time to get to know you through your posts, before you start giving private advice. :+1:

And anything cool you have on parasites, if you post it, could help many more than just one person.

5 Likes

Evocation is not something I am comfortable doing because the parasite interferes, but I may have to try. What did it feel like when Murmur killed your parasite?

1 Like

Something that helped me with attacks was petitioning and evoking Moloch to defend me.

2 Likes

It was not instaneous, it took like a day of energy going through my body, maybe to make sure all possible ones were dead.

2 Likes

Well, this is my advice to you

Summon Lúcifer, and ask him to give you permission to call Samigina. When you feel Samiginia’s presence, tell him that you want to get rid of your ghost and he will remove it for good.

1 Like

I did try to petition Lucifer this summer. I made his sigil and tried to connect, asking for him to remove the entity daily. The parasite came through instead and tricked me for a few weeks into thinking I was working with Lucifer’s go-betweens. Yeah :\ So anything with telepathy or evocation is really difficult for me.

I’ve been suggested a few books which are good at protecting and removing shit, so I’m gonna give those a try and see what results I have.

Again, thanks to everyone for your suggestions and trying to help. 10 years ago I petitioned a bunch of Christian churches in my area. All but 1 told me if was my fault and they couldn’t do anything. The one priest that tried to help, couldn’t get any help from the higher-ups in the Catholic church. But I posted on here and you guys have been amazing with so many people interested in helping.

Hello mike. Someone gave me a spiritual parasite too. Ive written about it. It steals my power and energy and turns it into admiration for my enemy. If we could sacrafice this thing and maybe you could give it to one of your deities or daemons id be very grateful.

I wrote down a topic describing what happened to me when I had a parasite inside my body doing crazy stuff. Want me to link it?

1 Like

@Encore19 I second your comment. Murmur would be the most appropriate demon for this situation. You see @WereInTheWrongBand you stated since playing the ouija board you began to have these challenges. So you might be dealing with a parasite or you might not be dealing with a parasite. I suggest you read up on Murmur who is the patron spirit of necromancy and I’m sure you will be convinced he is the right demon for this job.

2 Likes

Yes please link it @Encore19