One Week Fitness Challenge (Mind, Body & Spirit) ~ Who's In?

LMAO : “I’m a fabulous Electric Goddess of the New Aeon and pretending to be a plank of wood is about as far from my natural state as possible.” Priceless, Eva!! :laughing:

3 Likes

I was reacting to this:
@Drachir - pledge to change your avatar to a photo of Angela Merkel naked if you drop out! :smirk_cat:

Srs: think how nice it would be, to see those pasty greenish-beige rolls, the ripples and shimmies

4 Likes

Great post! Also imagining yourself fighting or fucking increases test levels as well! I always do this before a workout to help get pumped up.

3 Likes

Hamburgers for days. Yum yum eat’m up. :joy:

2 Likes

as expected the doms came
What are doms

Since I don’t have foam rollers I’m doing a light stretch workout.

Gonna do this with more focus on the more sore areas.

3 Likes

Tesco are doing pool noodles, same texture as rollers, for £3 and some reduced to £1 for anyone interested, end of summer and end of pool period I guess is why. I bought one yesterday and have been using it for my feet. :slight_smile:

(BTW I really the admire the skill of those artists on videos like the 1st one!)

4 Likes

Okay, here goes:

Day 1 (8/13/17): Utter failure on the core routine and stretching. Did do a 5 mile hike, though. Still, a goal failure.

4 Likes

Bummer! :frowning:

But 5 miles isn’t nothing, and at least you got started! :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone tried Kettle Bells? I bet Lady Eva does those; I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pretty buff and could do some killer Squats with a weighted bar.

I’m thinking of doing a routine again where I do 200 Situps/Pushups when I wake up and before I go to bed.

2 Likes

Join us!! :smiley:

I’ve got some hand weights, no kettle bells yet but might have soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Naturally in 4 sets of 50 so I don’t burn myself out too fast. I will do 50, then switch to the other and so on. Then meditate on the Uruz Rune as it rules the Muscular system of the Body.

4 Likes

Day 2
5:00 pm
30 push ups
30 sit ups
:confounded:

6 Likes

Day 2: 70s planks.

Did 1st, no big problems, 2nd had to stop halfway through @ 32s, took a break, went back and did whole 2nd & 3rd, yeah some delayed soreness after yesterday, and the other stuff I was doing during the day… but my avatar and honour are safe for today! :+1:

Tomorrow’s going to really suck unless I somehow get some muscles from thin air, 10s increases may have been a little ambitious, but I’m determined to make it work…

Oh yeah and the back of my neck’s sore for some reason… I have a new found respect for planks of wood. :smirk_cat:

7 Likes

So… I haven’t tried planks yet
-i’m going to switch the time for exercise tomorrow.
At night am i hardly motivated BUT its calm and cool outside.

Now, i’ll try this show salem _(three episodes, because its allready 02:16AM again )_and do my squat-combination to it.
In between will i do something more than 50 situps

after that is done, i’ll try to meditate before i go for a shower,
because a shower actually would calm me down, and at this time would that be contraproductive, so i try to meditate, with still the heat in my flesh and the sweat on my skin.

side note: sage-tea is a necessary evil, and helped to unleash crazy shit in my dreams.

3 Likes

“hardly motivated”? :thinking:

^ He’s got your back on that one, the self-sabotage must not succeed! :+1:

3 Likes

OHOH :flushed: …he is way too arroused to be just a motivator…
RUN!!! SAVE YOURSELF! SAFE YOUR BUTT!!!

Day 2
See day one for regiment.

5 Likes

Lady Evas 7 Day Fitness Challenge (7DFC)
Day 4
Start Time: 6:38

Procedure:

Cast Circle of Flames

Faced the North and Completed 35 pushups

Still facing the North, completed 40 situps

Left the Circle up

End Time: 6:49

Notes: It was a REAL struggle doing all 35 pushups today, but I pushed through it. I felt the burn and enjoyed it lol. I am getting stronger tho and for that im proud of myself.

3 Days left

5 Likes

The pre-bottled stuff tastes like dog feces compared to the powder you mix yourself. I love the vanilla. Mixes great with pancake mix; if you have not tried protein pancakes, yes, they are a thing, and yes, they are awesome. Protein cornbread, protein waffles, protein cookies, etc…

4 Likes

Day 2: Did another 5 mile hike in the mountains and woods near my home. Actually did stretch today. Also did push-ups again for the first time in a year to see where I stand (34). STILL NO CORE ROUTINE!!! So, partial failure this time. Typing this while beginning Day 3’s exercises. Doing a plank right now, f-it. Gotta go…

3 Likes