Obsession, love or attraction spell to get out of friendzone

Something like,

“Happy Birthday, (her name)! Hope you have a great one.”

If she says thanks then simply “like her response”.

And then let it be.

After that, go on with your life. If you do the magick, do not look for the results. Lusting for results is definitely a thing that will mess up the results.

Create a life of your own that doesn’t include her. If she comes back, so be it. If she doesn’t, someone else will.

1 Like

This advice is about not allowing doubt to creep in, also called “lust for results” where you get impatient, as these are a form of fear of it not working, and fears are very easily manifested.

So, if you keep worrying about whether it worked, fearing that it didn’t, it ends up like you are working magick against yourself to manifest that reality not the one you did the ritual for. It’s better to forget about it than fear it didn’t work.

You also find, when you let go of an issue, not just in magick but generally, that sometimes unblocks things and suddenly what you were waiting for just happens.

3 Likes

This.

1 Like

Lust and love spells are literally just curses that drugs people and eventually the drug drives off and this can easy backfires in 2023 because of all this Metoo trend… The problem is not her. The problem is that you are not attractive to women. If you want out of the friendzone you need to become attractive to women in general and one of the things women are attracted to is men who demonstrates they can get other women.

1 Like

Yeah understandable. Ive started focusing on myself more and started working out and stuff. She knows that some women are hitting on me cus she saw women checking me out when we hangout and she knows i have a lot of female friends and stuff

Im 100% sure she liked me at one point but i turned her off by doing stupid shit all because of my fucking feelings and i was overthinking about it

Learnt my lesson the hard way

Im working on myself so that one day when she comes back ill be ready

No you should work on yourself for you. Drop her out of your life. She rejected you and blocked you, so if she comes back it would probably be because she wants to exploit you as she knows you like her…

2 Likes

I think thats what she did even before. ill just do the magick and move on

Do the magick to improve yourself. If you have a purpose in life it will become easier to drop her out of your life.

4 Likes

Once i was in the similar situation too, and get very obsessed and desperate to be with her, I did some love spells and other stuff but they backfired. And after few months it start driving me crazy, so I’d to break those spells. Thank to this website I learned how to do that and soon I break spell magically i was over her.

In beginning i didn’t care but as time passed by I start learning and understanding. This guys on youtube Dan Bacon and Corey Wayne helped me big time.
I would only suggest you to work on yourself, stop chasing someone who doesn’t wants to be with you. And from your whole post and message i can see you can also take advantage from this three words I gained so much power on women.
I read that while ago in one book and every time I tried on any woman i successfully get whatever i wanted from them and it worked 100%. This is called CCC Magic.
“Every woman has 3 clits. First clit is her brain, in her mind she wants to feel safe, protected and be herself around a man who likes her or she likes. Basically it is all about communication, listening, respect and understanding.
Second clit is her heart. In her heart she does wants to feel loved, wanted and treat with kindness. It means she wants man not to love her for her body/look but more than that, she wants to feel she’s special to him and of course he treat her with kindness, Because most of women are very emotional. So take advantage over that but in a good way not in bad way.
Now third Clit is her real clit. Which is a sexual energy. Most of women and most of the time they wants to make a connection. For them sex means being a part of each other. Way to connect with each other emotionally & physically. They value role play, foreplay and also closeness such as cuddling/snuggling/kissing/touching and talking after or before make love.”
Good luck and I hope it helps you.

1 Like

I think you are asking for a restraining order or worse if you don’t cool your jets. Don’t talk to her. Let her come to you.

Once you have done the personal work on the inside of yourself you will see what a difference it makes for you.

Personally I like the idea of going to someone who knows what the hell they’re doing, such as a demon. Have a conversation with one that vibes with you and let them figure out the little details. Ask them for help and see what happens.

I can personally attest that more work has been done on MYSELF rather than other people/places or things, and that is REAL magic my friend. I feel so much better its like I am a different person. I have only just begun asking for external things because the truth is that so many of the solutions to your problems begin and end with YOU. Take a breather and regroup.

2 Likes

My man you’ve gotta chill and forget this girl. Magick can do a lot of things, miracles even, but this is one situation that you should just move on from. She has implied that you made her uncomfortable and wants you to leave her alone. So leave her be. Instead, focus on making yourself more attractive and working on your people skills. Magick can definitely help with that and it can definitely help attract women that are attracted to you.

4 Likes

Hey i just purchased the book and the second ritual is used in the following situations:

“”This works whether or not you have begun a relationship already. You can use the ritual when the person in question is a friend, a casual lover or a more serious partner. It will not work on complete strangers, and it will not work if there is no attraction. If there is no attraction, use other parts of the book to get to that stage”””

While the first ritual is used in the following situations:

“If you know the person you want to attract, these are the ritual instructions you need. This is the most powerful ritual in the book.

If there is already some warmth and friendship between the two of you that seems close to being passion, then the best time to begin is five days before a Full Moon. Perform this five nights in a row, ending on the Full Moon.”

Right now in my situation she just sees me as a friend and no attract and she is now crazy mad at me i think so what ritual should i use?

Neither of these appear suitable IF it’s true that there’s zero attraction left… but you said before that there was originally attraction. If that’s true, attraction isn’t your issue anyway.

Remember women don’t think like men: we tend to follow our heads not our loins and you need both to get to our hearts… @SiFiLM is completely correct about that, (though calling it “3 clits” is kinda weird, I get what he’s saying and I agree). She has intellectually CHOOSEN to cut you loose, so it’s her mind not her attraction that is a problem for you.

I think you don’t really know if what she says about no longer being attracted is true: she’s angry which obscured good feelings, and we know you nagged her so said that to get you to stop bothering her.

But I already gave you my suggestion for what ritual to do. I think this is Damon Brand thing is useless because it’s not attraction you need, but forgiveness and mental acceptance.

I also warned you: if you do this wrong she’ll sense it as a psychic attack. Persuasion to see you as good for her can help there too.

2 Likes

What @Mulberry said!

In either ritual, there needs to be some fundamental attraction for it to work effectively, if at all.

You mentioned that at one point you thought she was the “one”. That’s why I suggested second ritual. Try either and be patient for the results.

Keep in mind, if neither of these rituals work for you it will mean that you might need to let this girl go for good. Whatever attraction she had for you is gone.

Again, let her come to you. Not sure where you are, but be mindful about the local laws.

2 Likes

So since the attraction has already gone what i thought was to bring up some attraction again with this ritual and then do the ritual that you suggested for the mental peace.

What do you think?

Im planning to do the first ritual to build ip some attraction again and then follow mullburys ritual for some peace, what do you think?

And yes. Im just gonna let her come to me. Thats the plan :))

I don’t know if that’s the case. You have only one shot at this, and my concern is that an attraction spell right now will only piss her off and make it worse just because that’s what often happens in these cases. (Like I said, read the posts, you can see this for yourself) It could go differently for you. But is it worth the risk?

Using persuasion first is, I believe, less risky. I could be wrong: it could be that any magick done against her will be senses and make her run away harder. But I haven’t heard of this being a problem with persuasion spells.

It also occurs to me, if you do attraction it can work, but don’t mask your flaws what if she just remembers the bad times and gets unattracted again right away? You didn’t fix the cause of her loss of attraction.

1 Like

@Wandererr please don’t forget to answer the questions I asked you to complete your introduction.

1 Like