Obsession, love or attraction spell to get out of friendzone

She probably means she doesn’t like assumptive assholes… There’s a difference between being mature, confident and strong, and acting like a jerk. Be nice, it’s not unmanly to be considerate. Just don’t grovel but don’t be bossy either, just be you and work on things as a team.

You have different asks for each one, so address them separately.

Maybe…

“I, [name], ask you Paimon to persuade my loved one [name] that she has been too harsh, to remember the good times, wish for them back again, and desire to help me fulfil her needs.
I ask you, Amon to rekindle [name’s] liking for me, and fan the embers into the flames of love… I ask you, Berith, to hide my flaws that my love [name] sees my good side and overlooks my shortcomings. I sincerely wish to be the provider, lover, protector and everything for my love, until death do us part. "

Do not put a timeframe on it, that tends to mess magick up and miss opportunities.

2 Likes

Shitttttttt!!! Yes. I just realized how stupid i was. I watched a lot of youtube videos and they fucked me up​:melting_face::melting_face::melting_face::melting_face::melting_face::melting_face::melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

Now I really know why she left me. I wasnt generous at times.

Wow thank you so much for opening my eyes.

too much damage dealt. I dont think shell ever accept me as a partner with the shit i did.

Thank you so much i never thought through this properly.

Do you think that ive blown out all the chances that i had with her?

I really knew for a while she liked me. I screwed everything up after saying stupid shit

Im gonna do my petition and in one month from now im gonna wish her a simple happy birthday

And she might reply with a thank you.

After that should i ask her “how are you” or something?

From the whole scenario what do you think i should do. I really think that she is the one for me

In a mundane world, pretty much, but that’s what magick is for :slight_smile: Magick will bring you the chance to get in communication going again and then you can tell her what you told us. :slight_smile:

Just be honest and tell you her you were trying to please her and listened to bad youtube video advice and that’s not really you. Ask her to help you know what she needs from you to be happy and that you just want to be there for her.

1 Like

I actually told her this stuff and was very honest with her then she hit me with

“Idk why you don’t understand that i wont to be aline. Youll find a girl and that woman isnt me”

“ i dont like you like that “

I would let her give the signal.

So say Happy birthday. If she says thank you just say “You’re very welcome :)” and play it cool. You could say you still regret hurting her and wish things had been different: but don’t ask for anything form her.

She probably won’t reply, but that’s ok: you asked Paimon to get her to contact you, the ball is in her court after that, let him do his work and her play her hand.

1 Like

Yeah, so, you have to get over this. You were mean to her and you got what you asked for. It’s over and done.

You expect her to move on and forget right? And you told her you’d forgot it… time to forget it. This is old energy, you are doing magick to wipe this out, so stop feeding this energy by bringing it back into your mind.

This is part of your magick, and it takes a lot of self control. Control your thinking to control your world.

1 Like

Yes i was mean to her :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: idk why i was like that. I really loved her but……… i fucked it up

Why do you even waste time on her? She is not attracted to you. Move on. If you cannot do that you cannot get much success in magick because it takes a discipline mind to practice magick.

2 Likes

Hey, there @Wandererr Before you continue posting, please do as you were asked and make a proper introduction. It is required here and should be done first thing or as soon as you are told about it. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. You have already made fourteen posts, so failure to do an intro will result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected:

intro3

2 Likes

Understand. Im completely forgetting about the old energy and focusing on the spells that you said.

Thank you so much for the advice

I wanted to move on and then i stumbled into the world of magic.

Dont you think that it woild help me like Mulberry said?

Just did… thank youu Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #4344 by Wandererr

Ive seen somewhere that after the magic is done forget about it and focus on other things.

Should i do exactly that?

Do the magic and then forget about her? Until next month which i will send her a message?

I agree.

I’m seeing a few posts, all from newbies when it comes to magick, who are hurt and heart broken want an immediate resolution of their issues.

I really wish magick worked this way. Especially love magick. I can tell you from first hand experience, if there’s no attraction chances of that magick working are nil.

There’s this woman who’s a practicing witchcraft for a while and had a thing for me. She did many spells to get me to like her or be attracted to her including using my hair. It didn’t work. Because there’s no attraction whatsoever from my side. Zilch. I knew what she was doing when tried to get my hair as that’s when I got into magick as well and read about using personal links in a spell. Edit: I should mention, I also had 33 Days Master Protection in place (from Damon Brand’s Magickal Protection) so that helped as well.

There’s another caveat to magick. If you are naturally good with women, love magick will work wonders almost instantly. I rarely need to use magick when it comes to relationships. When I use it, it’s to improve myself. For me, money magick requires some serious workings—as all my life I’ve had blocks regarding money since childhood and surely previous lifetimes.

As I have said before elsewhere, desperation never works when it comes to unrequited love and rarely in magick.

2 Likes

Actually she was attracted to me in the beginning but i was mean to her in some instances without truly understanding her all because i was blinded by love and wanted instant relationship

She was the only girl that ive been thinking about for the past 6 months

I really thought she is the one and pursued her.

And then all of a sudden everything shifted

And my desperation phase is over. Im more self controlled now so im trying this one last thing to see if things work out.

I dont want to push her just gonna be friendly with her and see how it works

Didn’t she say “I don’t like you like that”?

I definitely insist on following what @Mulberry has suggested. It’s time for you to step back and let her be.

Yes, definitely do the magick, but you must let magick work on it’s time. Check out the second ritual in Magickal Seduction by Damon Brand.

Make sure it’s not a pirated copy. Otherwise it won’t work.

1 Like

Yep im not gonna talk to her again brother :raised_hands::raised_hands: thanks for the advice. Do you think that wishing her with a simple “Happy Birthday!!” On april 14th is a bad idea? Which is 1 month from now?

And after that what would you suggest