Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

I’m from California. I have experience with Solomonic magic and I practice hoodoo (African American folklore magic). My interest are Goetic magic, west African spirituality, nothing in particular when it comes to west African spirituality because I’m just learning about different traditional religions that have come from that side of the world.

1 Like

Hi everyone im new here i wish i had more to say but im still learning.i been lurking for a while but decided to maybe meet some people! I dont rewlly have a name or anything i go by. I really enjoy learning though i like books on astral stuff

Welcome @Kpme Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If you do, what, exactly, do you practice, and how long have you been practicing?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

What are your areas of interest?

Hello, everyone. I’m Stefan and I’m an eclectic practitioner from the Philippines.

I’m interested in a wide range of magickal disciplines from Wicca to Hoodoo, chaos magick, Thelema, planetary magick, goetia, and energy working.

My mom studied pranic healing under the late Master Choa Kok Sui when I was young so early on, I realized that I might have a “gift” for this kind of art. As a kid in the '90s, I would dabble in a few petty spells I read from Silver Ravenwolf’s books (her books were our gateway material back then, so sue me) and a lot of them seemed to work.

I only had time to revisit the practice during the pandemic when I had a lot of free time and some money to spend on tools and materia magica. I did a lot of cursing and most of them came to life, and some of them unfortunately backfired, but welp I’m still here.

On the whole, I lean towards practical magick more than mysticism. I’m here to learn and share whatever knowledge I have.

Hope to find great company here!

Welcome @SemenDemon666

How long have you been practicing?

So, what, exactly, do you practice?

I did too.

Hello,
Im from Asia and ive spent a ton of money on local black majick until i found this forum where i found spells which i could work by myself.

Very happy and hoping to be the best version of myself with the help of you giys

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Wandererr

Do you have any practical experience of your own?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning about?

I would dip my fingers into spellworking occasionally as a kid. As I’ve said, I’ve only gotten reacquainted with occult practices during the pandemic, so I’ve been doing it on and off for about 2 years now.

So, what, exactly, do you practice?

I was in a short-lived coven at the height of the pandemic. It was mostly politically-oriented, so I can’t discuss it here in detail.

Other than that, I’ve been casting curses, doing protection magick and manifestation work, collecting crystals, making talismans for friends, and trying my hand at psychic vampirism.

I’m from Eastern Europe, I have been interested in magic since middle school (I’m almost 30 years old). I don’t have a lot of experience in magic, so far I have done a few rituals with candles, but I want to go deeper into the world of magic. I recently bought and read (some chapters several times) Demons of Magick (now I’m reading Modern Magick) and want to try working with demons (I want to start with Ritual One - The Petition for Results). I would like to share the details with you and ask your advice, but from what I remember (the law of cancellation or something like that [I read about it here, but I can’t for the hell of it remember what the law was. 99% had “cancellation” in its name]) I shouldn’t do that.

1 Like

Hello my name is Kyle and i joined this platform on accident while researching on talismans and i just decided to join the community.

I’ve been practicing magic for two years now simply started from believing in demons, the spiritual realm etc, then gradually started gaining more interest into sigils and simple money spells and talismans etc.

I’m from the Caribbean and still live here btw.

Ohh also…I’ve been interested in the spiritual world since I’ve had a sleep paralysis or so i think it was when i was just approximately 13

A couple of months. I worked all last year on my case with a certain magick from my country. The results were even reasonably good, but in the end I didn’t achieve what I wanted, so I want to try my hand at it myself.

1 Like

I am from the United States and have been practicing magick since I was a child. I’m good at cursing others and protection magick. I currently want to be skilled at money magick. I work with Bune now and she’s been kind.
Other than this, I have several hobbies such as art, music, and makeup.

Welcome @jolynecujoh

What, exactly, do you practice and roughly, how long have you been practicing?

Do you have experience in any specific systems or traditions?

1 Like

I guess I would say chaos magic? I do a little bit of everything. I’m skilled in baneful workings. I follow a Luciferian outlook. And I have been doing this for 14 years.

I’m experienced in working with the Goetia. I’m very close to Bune. I am also fond Beelzebub and Belphegor. As well as the intranquil spirit/s. I don’t think I’m super into any sort of system. I pick and chose topics respectfully as I go.

My area of interest is money workings right now.

Hello! My name is Eric, and I am an enjoyer of good laughs and fun adventures. I have really enjoyed the benefits of sex magick. I wouldnt really consider myself a practitioner, but i do know some effective communication methods. ive gotten to hang out with pretty cool succubi before. fantastic story tellers.

Hello,
Sorry. I just saw your reply.

I havent had any practical experience when it comes to western occults.

But im from a country near india so black magick with indian gods and godesses are done here.

But 99% of them are scammers so ive got scammed alot haha

But there are very good fortune tellers here!!

Hello everyone!

• Zuul, Ghostbusters hehe.
• I’m struggling with psoriasis on my face, embarrassed about pictures right now.
• Witchcraft, Goetia demons, energy healing.
• I wanna train to be a female boxer.
• The biggest struggle is finding a place I’m happy living in.

For a long time I was big in to elemental spirits, reiki, energy healing, crystals, etc… Mammon had contacted me out of the blue and that got me in to Goetia and demonology :slight_smile:

Welcome @LadyZuul

Where are you from?

Do you follow any specific systems or traditions?

I live in the Carolinas, I’ve been practicing demon work for about a year now. All the other stuff, 7 years or so. I started with Usui Reiki and got a master certificate, but I’ve been researching other healing methods like Shaman Reiki. Usui Reiki historical roots just aren’t resonating with me at the time being.

I’m obsessed with video games and nerd things like anime conventions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: