Obsession, love or attraction spell to get out of friendzone

Yes i was mean to her :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive: idk why i was like that. I really loved her but……… i fucked it up

Why do you even waste time on her? She is not attracted to you. Move on. If you cannot do that you cannot get much success in magick because it takes a discipline mind to practice magick.

2 Likes

Hey, there @Wandererr Before you continue posting, please do as you were asked and make a proper introduction. It is required here and should be done first thing or as soon as you are told about it. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. You have already made fourteen posts, so failure to do an intro will result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected:

intro3

2 Likes

Understand. Im completely forgetting about the old energy and focusing on the spells that you said.

Thank you so much for the advice

I wanted to move on and then i stumbled into the world of magic.

Dont you think that it woild help me like Mulberry said?

Just did… thank youu Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #4344 by Wandererr

Ive seen somewhere that after the magic is done forget about it and focus on other things.

Should i do exactly that?

Do the magic and then forget about her? Until next month which i will send her a message?

I agree.

I’m seeing a few posts, all from newbies when it comes to magick, who are hurt and heart broken want an immediate resolution of their issues.

I really wish magick worked this way. Especially love magick. I can tell you from first hand experience, if there’s no attraction chances of that magick working are nil.

There’s this woman who’s a practicing witchcraft for a while and had a thing for me. She did many spells to get me to like her or be attracted to her including using my hair. It didn’t work. Because there’s no attraction whatsoever from my side. Zilch. I knew what she was doing when tried to get my hair as that’s when I got into magick as well and read about using personal links in a spell. Edit: I should mention, I also had 33 Days Master Protection in place (from Damon Brand’s Magickal Protection) so that helped as well.

There’s another caveat to magick. If you are naturally good with women, love magick will work wonders almost instantly. I rarely need to use magick when it comes to relationships. When I use it, it’s to improve myself. For me, money magick requires some serious workings—as all my life I’ve had blocks regarding money since childhood and surely previous lifetimes.

As I have said before elsewhere, desperation never works when it comes to unrequited love and rarely in magick.

2 Likes

Actually she was attracted to me in the beginning but i was mean to her in some instances without truly understanding her all because i was blinded by love and wanted instant relationship

She was the only girl that ive been thinking about for the past 6 months

I really thought she is the one and pursued her.

And then all of a sudden everything shifted

And my desperation phase is over. Im more self controlled now so im trying this one last thing to see if things work out.

I dont want to push her just gonna be friendly with her and see how it works

Didn’t she say “I don’t like you like that”?

I definitely insist on following what @Mulberry has suggested. It’s time for you to step back and let her be.

Yes, definitely do the magick, but you must let magick work on it’s time. Check out the second ritual in Magickal Seduction by Damon Brand.

Make sure it’s not a pirated copy. Otherwise it won’t work.

1 Like

Yep im not gonna talk to her again brother :raised_hands::raised_hands: thanks for the advice. Do you think that wishing her with a simple “Happy Birthday!!” On april 14th is a bad idea? Which is 1 month from now?

And after that what would you suggest

Something like,

“Happy Birthday, (her name)! Hope you have a great one.”

If she says thanks then simply “like her response”.

And then let it be.

After that, go on with your life. If you do the magick, do not look for the results. Lusting for results is definitely a thing that will mess up the results.

Create a life of your own that doesn’t include her. If she comes back, so be it. If she doesn’t, someone else will.

1 Like

This advice is about not allowing doubt to creep in, also called “lust for results” where you get impatient, as these are a form of fear of it not working, and fears are very easily manifested.

So, if you keep worrying about whether it worked, fearing that it didn’t, it ends up like you are working magick against yourself to manifest that reality not the one you did the ritual for. It’s better to forget about it than fear it didn’t work.

You also find, when you let go of an issue, not just in magick but generally, that sometimes unblocks things and suddenly what you were waiting for just happens.

3 Likes

This.

1 Like

Lust and love spells are literally just curses that drugs people and eventually the drug drives off and this can easy backfires in 2023 because of all this Metoo trend… The problem is not her. The problem is that you are not attractive to women. If you want out of the friendzone you need to become attractive to women in general and one of the things women are attracted to is men who demonstrates they can get other women.

1 Like

Yeah understandable. Ive started focusing on myself more and started working out and stuff. She knows that some women are hitting on me cus she saw women checking me out when we hangout and she knows i have a lot of female friends and stuff

Im 100% sure she liked me at one point but i turned her off by doing stupid shit all because of my fucking feelings and i was overthinking about it

Learnt my lesson the hard way

Im working on myself so that one day when she comes back ill be ready

No you should work on yourself for you. Drop her out of your life. She rejected you and blocked you, so if she comes back it would probably be because she wants to exploit you as she knows you like her…

2 Likes

I think thats what she did even before. ill just do the magick and move on