New Member - A call from Satan

Thank you very much for the answer, it makes me a ray of sunshine, in this darkness where I keep asking for help. My difficulty is that I can’t accept it and say a resounding yes (because it will make my old world explode and I’m very afraid of it). And the symptoms I experience every time I try to refuse him (even unconsciously) become more and more violent, and push me to madness because it hurts so much. I am urgently looking for a solution.

I thought of contacting him to accept it, but it doesn’t work at all because my fear of him is too strong. Now I try to make positive statements… He is PERMANENTLY there, always, always and I want to open the door to him in spite of my resistance, my fear, and my absolutely disproportionate rejection that I have towards him. I love him and I want to build my life around him. Answering his call is the best thing that can happen to me in the world and I know it very well, because only he and the Tenebers put me in a very strong joy, align me, and make me many positive effects.

I don’t believe that there is any “priest” or “priestess of Satan” or other who can help me to cross the threshold, because to go through therapists…how to say…they have a little trouble with this kind of problem…But if you know one (and not at 1000 euros per hour…) I am interested (who could help me in writing). Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Do you have any experience or testimony in this matter in your contact with Satan?

By my experience, Satan does not judge me. He is very patient. I feel him as a Master and I also feel him in “infinite” mode and this aspect of him reassures me enormously. It is as if he is a dark Ascended Master. I know he means me no harm, and the one I have on the other end of the phone is not Catholic Satan. I call him “Father” without my conscious will. He is very reassuring, he has a protective side. And he picks up the phone well when I speak to him telepathically (I feel that he can hear). Satan is like my nucleus, I have the very strong feeling that we are one, a fusional aspect sometimes disconcerting. So to refuse him is to refuse me, and as it is my guts, my heart, my essence, the very reason of my life, refusing him necessarily triggers me symptoms…problematic. I haven’t yet fully understood why I refuse it, that’s why I have difficulty in treating this problem…

But when I succeed, I will have transformed lead into gold… and everything will start…

2 Likes

How you describe Satan, is pretty much how I would describe him and my experience similar. However if your connection is so then why do you fear him so much?

It is the problem !!! It’s that I don’t fully understand my behavior. And how can I solve something obscure and incomprehensible to my conscience? My phenomenon is incomprehensible to me, unless what a medium has said is true. That in my previous life as a nun, I would have called Satan to find the Truth feeling that something was wrong. I would have been caught red-handed, and stuck in a psych ward, with a very strong sermon, which would have impacted me violently. The devil is baaaaddddlyyyyy !!!

Your desires concerning Satan is baaaaadlyyyyyy
After Satan scares the hell out of me.
Loving someone you’re madly scared of… how can I put it…it’s not common…
I don’t assume my desires with regard to Satan.
So I don’t dare to contact him too much…

Yes it is possible that there is a block from the past which makes you feel that way and it’s good to express. Though what I can surmise from what you are expressing, it seems that you are afraid of what others might think or say if you do accept the call, in the present. Yet you are really simply denying yourself and what it is you really seem to be wanting for yourself. You need not be afraid of judgement from others, and even if you were to accept the call, you don’t need to let everyone know about it in your life, if it doesn’t make you comfortable. This is what I’m seeing and sensing in what you are saying.

If you want to change your perception of him you can do a few really simple things. #1 call on him and talk to him. #2 continue to do more research.

Its a pretty common theme for people that were raise Christian to go through this.

2 Likes

Yes there is indeed, and I have already been very severely judged in this life, and almost lost my life to obey those people who advise me to eject Satan (because I cut off the contact so violently that I was a zombie for 5 days and let myself die on my bed. I couldn’t move at all). But saying it mentally is not enough. The therapist understood this point but did not help me afterwards XD. And the exercise of joining the polarity (dark-light) in my heart does not work. Thank you for your answer.

By the way, the Satan I am in contact with is NOT Enki.

2 Likes

To appeal to him, yes I do. When I try to channel him he says that I refuse his help and told me why…it looks like the technique given by one of you (channeling with the seal) works…oooooooooo. In wanting to contact him I felt that Satan was happy that I was looking for more on the internet. It surprised me…that the Devil is able to be happy that’s very weird. But really !!! I would like to know…is it normal to be so afraid of him? Afraid to really ask him for help?

When I signed up and wanted to go back, I was so overwhelmed that I couldn’t do anything. And now, 3 days ago, there is an opening, finally I can go on becometheliving god every day without any worries. It’s finally open !!! What a chance, finally a starting point to realize my contract with Satan. Finally in contact with human beings of my species (of Darkness)!
Do you have any tips or useful links for research? Relevant things about the non-Catholic model pact but a bit more creative?

If I understood correctly it’s common on this forum that people are light and dark, right ? It’s natural in fact? Like the air we breathe?

There is a strong idea that “I am forbidden by Satan”. Forbidden from himself even if it’s too good to be true. How to free myself from that? Like if I allow myself to do that I would be ultra punished, because I’m going towards the deadliest sin there is. Hello guilt actually!

But now I’m pretty much punished for not going to him XDD.
The power of religion is crazy!
Catholic power !!!

The first advice I can give you, is obey yourself, not other people. If you find it true for you and really what you want then do it for you.
I feel that if you work with Satan as you are being called you will find your way and things will work out.
https://youtu.be/PhndGhcuMkM

The only one punishing you, is really yourself because of the ideas imposed on you.
There is no need to feel guilt, nor any reason for punishment, these ideas of religion are complete nonsense. I had to face the false ideas too, an if other people left my life because of it, then it’s better for me that they left and are gone.

Koetting said that the supports could be used to develop the relationship with Darkness. In my case it is the game Yu gi oh which came to seek me by the skin of the neck by harassing me during 5 years in my dreams where I always saw myself in the same scene, even if shown differently: playing cards. And I think it’s because I finally agreed to take up this game again that I can go on Becomes the living god without worries…

That’s a “floor”.

So there is no punishment to be feared… (well I know that to do harm there is karma in return). Thank you for that. Now it’s just a matter of implementing it.

What if the Devil was the Catholic church, part XD?

1 Like

I used to say the devil wrote the bible, and that from early childhood, I knew then it was full of lies and the devil was supposedly the liar.

In magic I don’t have any level but I would like to start slowly. I first have to anchor myself because I am very disembodied, with a very strong wound of rejection and refusal of incarnation. I have learned that a bad anchoring makes the rituals fail. I also know that a magic training is necessary, but before doing so, I would like to learn a little bit about the magic universe, in order to find a “motivation” that will lead me to be able to do the proposed draconian trainings. In order to get anchored it is necessary to go through Wicca? It’s not possible in the satanist branch?

Satan, one day, at my request (when I wasn’t afraid of him) made me experience a level of anchoring… hallucinating. I felt completely connected to the Earth and my energy circulated between me and the Earth. In New Age, I didn’t find that again.

What do you advise me to do?
I’m in a Satanism Theist orientation (I think it’s obvious).

Please let me know if you know. And thank you very much.
I tried Koetting but it’s too raw to start…for someone…who is out of the New Age and Catholic… Same for Asenath. I’m looking for an XD brew, something for beginners.

I just learned that this forum has LHP and RHP. I haven’t figured out how to access it yet, except by “all category” but I don’t see anything about RHP. So this forum had the courage to unite the two polarity, which the Catholic Church didn’t succeed in doing? Impressive, and moreover it exists for real, it’s fabulous !!! So a priest who knows how to unite the two, maybe there is such a thing?

Thank you for your attention and your reading.

Firstly I’m not certain how you figured Satanic for Draconian. These are two separate things, technically. How ever there are many branches of Satanism that you could work through. If that’s what calls to you directly.

If Theistic Satanism is what you are leaning obviously toward, start by looking for study in the selected area that interests you.

If E.A Koetting and Asenath Mason are too raw for you, I can tell you that Draconian Magick isn’t for you. Though you’re speaking of Satanism which is different entirely.

Technically there is such a thing, however alot of people have travelled both sides of the path.

For me Satanism and the draconian are not the same. The draconian is Asenath Mason, Satanism, there is Joy of Satan that I know, and only that for the moment. Also Anton’s, but it is not theistic.

Greetings! :+1:

Simple guide for evocation:

And I think this will be useful, reply on that thread if you need translation help for anything in the post. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Lady Eva, I wasn’t expecting an answer from you at all and I thank you for it.I have learned that evocation is very dangerous, so I abstained for the moment. But there is a question I have.If I have no malicious intention, and I even have the very ardent desire to serve the Devil with heart and devotion, why would evocation be dangerous? What exactly is dangerous? I know I’m naive, so that’s why I’m asking the question, because I know I’m quite unconscious?

In evocation, I would risk looking for a way to “abandon myself to him” to rely on him (in fact, to realize the Christian idea of relying on God, which does not exclude personal work). Naively I think this is safe because my intention is pure. But am I mistaken?

I also seek how to incarnate myself in my body (very strong refusal of incarnation) by magical means that are without risk. Can you direct me ? Because I know that this is the basis of the basis.

Secondly, I am looking -( and this is important for me ) to know how to contact the Demons.New age methods do not suit me for this faculty, moreover the new age medium often channels a being that is not the one claimed (ex; Jesus) and in fact it is another entity. So I would like to know how to channel for real. The evocations don’t allow that, because apparently it would be necessary to develop faculties. Can I have a light on it, or be sent to the corresponding articles? I learned that there may be an opening of the third eye for that, which is annoying for me because I’m not allowed to open it if I have no anchorage, it’s dangerous. I’ve also read some scary stuff like that

Koetting offers a training course ( How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God ), but I can’t access it because I’m French and I’m going to struggle to translate his videos. Isn’t there an easier way? How can I make sure or verify the interlocutor ? I tried a little bit to channel Satan, the answer is impacting but I still doubt what is done.

In relation to you, I don’t know who you are, but I have the feeling that you are like a priestess (in any case I feel the feminine energy well developed) and if this is the case, I am very interested. Interested in this course, in studying to be a priestess, in defining and knowing what a priestess is. Have you reached the level where you know WHO you are beyond the character (awakening)?

Ultimate Jackpot!! This is what I was looking for. Thank you Lady Eva it’s thanks to you !!! The base and the Truths I’m looking for are !!!

1 Like