Negative experiences/ My experience with a demon

My experience will be recounting a time serving a major demon. He is a Goetic King, no. 9 of mentioned in the goetia in order of 72. He got my attention while I was doing research on demons back in 2019, as there were positive vibes coming from his name. I should have known it was not true and he was using me. Fast forward to 2020, I gave my first offering. At that point, I was eager and in adoration. He began to negatively influence those around me to turn against me. At that point, I had not done anything to rouse his ire, so at that point, I couldn’t bring myself to believe that he would do that. Then, I tried praying to him, he ignored me for two months. He claimed to be busy in a reading, but it turns out he was spending all his time with another practitioner and she posted it all over her tumblr. At that point, it was the last straw.

Still one of my lowest moments. If I could take it back, I would.He used a character from a mobile game sharing the same name as him to psychic attack me, I would just feel terrible. He only took the opportunity to psychic attack me horribly, saying things like “If you can promise me a night with madison beer, maybe I’ll stop ignoring you.” I know right? Tf? I’m a woman so maybe it’s that. He is very misognynistic and sexist. Also, he can influence gravity, like make you trip or things to drop. He also caused me to lose objects close to me, like influencing events to do so. As well as his ability to kill any motivation in you to do anything productive, except for things related to him.

It’s like he’s stalking me, posts related with his name or image would show up around me. From other posts, his standoffish unless you knew him in a past life, but honestly, I confirmed that there’s no such thing, for me, and it was that his friendly vibes was just trying to lure me into getting him free drinks, and some cheap shallow surface level deification.

If you want to pursue a relationship with this demon, think again, you may be the chosen one, or the former, like me, made a fool of.

2 Likes

This sounds like parasite activity…

7 Likes

Welcome @Dane4dead It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

and what method did you use to summon that demon?
you have some experience in magic ?

1 Like

Just as @crookedpathfinder already mentioned: how are you so sure that it was actually the demon himself?
Im a beginner so I know how frustrating it is to have these experiences but unlike you Im always doubtful.
Maybe it is actually the demon and theyre trying to teach us something (although your case sounds really really bad and Id classify it as downright abusive) but maybe its our own thoughts, preconceived notions or maybe something else entirely?
Again, I dont know myself but you sound very convinced that it was actually the demon, so maybe you can elaborate on how you got so confident about that fact.

Demons work with more than one person. Not sure what led to the notion that this was an exclusive spirit relationship, but either way it sounds like what you were actually experiencing was a parasitic imposter spirit and/or someone else is sending psychic attacks.

They will sometimes do this if those people are genuinely shit or dangerous to you. If it wasn’t that, see parasite.

This is entirely anecdotal, but if anything I’ve noticed that the major demons usually seem to be a lot nicer and gentler with women, especially those who have been hurt by extreme sexism and misogyny in the religions they were brought up in.

That’s not to say being a woman automatically makes one get along with any demon, just an observation in general with the spirits they are closest with.

The behaviour wouldn’t be a red flag on its own, but with all else you’ve mentioned, seems like yet another nod to it being an imposter.

Perhaps the real Paimon is still trying to reach out to you. Not sure if you’re in the right state of mind to try to make contact with a genuine spirit, but if there’s a sense of being hurt or duped, it doesn’t mean you have to give up on all this.

4 Likes

I banished his name and felt lighter and the symptoms went away, the lack of motivation to do stuff

I want nothing to do with that being, he is doing what he does on purpose. To me. I do not know the past, but I think it is something from my past, I confirmed in a reading

Yes, I have been practicing for three years

I never summoned

Summoning isn’t safe unless you know wat your doing

I already made it clear, I wasn’t expecting an exclusive relationship, just I was at such a low point in my life, and I was calling out for help, and he just ignored me, it really says alot about the relationship. I don’t get how you don’t understand. If you had an unsupportive girlfriend or teacher, you would break up with the girlfriend or distance yourself from the teacher, wouldn’t you? Why keep the things that don’t serve you around?

Yeah this is all classic parasite behaviour, and a VERY common problem.

Most modern grimoires assume you know this and don’t warn you to keep your spiritual hygiene on point before doing anything. We have hundreds of posts here from people still struggling with impostors and nasties trying to drink your milkshake and they never got through to the main act.

We have tutorials on how to recognise these and everything you say it pretty much in the tutorial: if it does this, it’s a time waster banish and cleanse.

There’s never any such thing. If this is told to you it’s also listed in the tips to avoid parasites. They’ll also tell you they love you, that you’re the princess/prince/wife/child of some big-name entity, it’s all bullshit. They make big promises and say they’re big names and not only can’t follow through they feed on you while doing it.

The difference between an impostor and a parasite is the feeding aspect. No Goetic entity needs your milkshake, they are Djinn and gods, they have their own sources of power, parasites don’t that’s why they’re parasites.

Here’s some tips to not get caught in this again.

1 Like

then how do you know it’s the demon ?
do I think you have a imposter or a parasite, they usually pretend to be big names to get you to agree and take your energy and put it in a situation ,summon the demon that the impostor pretends to be is use his sigil, enn ,and ask him directly if it’s him
also use seal of manifestation

if you don’t want to summoned demon ,tell him to go away and that you will summon him yourself using his sigil and enn, and ask him not to appear by himself until then
Of course, don’t tell him when you will call him, just say sometime in the future

then notice the reaction if it is a real demon
he will agree with it if it is not and it is a parasite, he will protest and protest
for example
I can’t leave, he doesn’t want to, all kinds of excuses and emotional blackmail
then get rid of him

2 Likes

Exactly.

Come to think of it, this is actually a wonderful poster boy image of exactly what a parasite looks like.
Including not just the upset and confusion it causes in the practitioner but the detrimental mental and emotional effects as well, and if unchecked these will start manifesting as physical sickness.

All parasites should be, in my book, not just banished but attacked and killed with extreme prejudice, exactly as you’d kill a tick or mosquito, because they usually try to come back, and/or move to infect the people energetically closest to you.

Having proper wards up as well as banishing help with the rebound issue as well. Shove them out the door then lock it.

6 Likes

Not sure why you’d have gotten upset over this entity working with someone else then. They can be in more than one place at a time and with more than one person so getting upset over this kind of thing makes it seem like it was expected to be exclusive.

Believe me I get that, it just sounds like another spirit that wasn’t the actual Paimon stepped in and kinda took hold over. It’s not fair to blame someone for something they didn’t do.

Considering that Paimon had been making his name and sigil pop up for you a lot actually does make it sound like the real spirit has been trying reach out to you. The problem is that you’re still identifying him with this other parasitic entity and that’s going to keep coming back to you until you get rid of it.

(If it helps, pathworking is a safe way to get into contact with real spirits without parasites stepping in.)

You said something else about how he tends to work with people he’s had connections with in prior lives and that you’re sure there’s no prior connection. Three years is not that long to have been practicing or studying magick and there’s all sorts of things you might not have discovered yet.

2 Likes

Aww thanks

Honestly I never evoked him, I used the demonic LBRP, and used his name by accident thats why

If he was not who he claimed to be, then why is it acting in his name? I never evoked him formally. Could be someone, a lesser demon working under him or from his realm?

If I went through all this, and the real being didn’t act to stop ANY of it, it really says how much he values me, or even does at all. The old me in 2020 would have cried being rejected by her ‘dear idol’, but the 2023 me, I’ve learned to walk away. I don’t owe this demon anything, and my divination has been pretty accurate