Negative experiences/ My experience with a demon

I already said countless times I was very uncomfortable with it, and if he can’t respect my boundaries, I’ll just find myself a new friend, or teacher,

I know my divination has been pretty accurate. I’ve done readings in the past, they confirmed the same results from other readers

He prioritised helping her over helping me, can’t you see that? He was by her side all the time, but he never did the same thing for me. From there, I can see that he doesn’t value my relationship with him. Why are you questioning my lived experience

Pretty much everyone in this thread is telling you that you picked up an obvious parasite.

It’s sucks and I’m not questioning that you had a negative experience with a spirit. What’s being questioned by all here is that you had any sort of legitimate contact with the real Paimon.

3 Likes

This. Btw I love the phrase “parasite activity”, even the movie “paranormal activity” should change it’s title :smiley:

Impostors and parasites do that all the time. Heck, I’ve been tricked many times and the hardest part is to admit that (to yourself mainly). It’s like admitting you really believed an actual slimy frog claiming to be a prince and kissed it. Some parasites are clever enough that they can pretend and communicate. There’s no shame being tricked, the key is that you’ll know the truth when they deliver nothing and cause you negative feelings/poltergeist activity/physical symptoms. Typically your subconscious also tries to warn you with symbolism, you should pay attention to weird dreams / visions.

Regardless the spirit is parasite or not, I’d go through the parasite removal toolkit. The removal methods, banishing and shielding will not affect your work with real spirits.

2 Likes

That’s why they’re called “impostors”. They do that. They pretty much never give you a real name, always some fanous name picked from your mind to intimidate or gain control via the fallacy of authority.

This part of what church exorcists say about “demons” - as they are always 100% dealing with the lesser entities we call parasites and never anything higher - is completely true, they always lie.

Paimon has many good references here of being worked with beneficially, has recieved many thanks for work well done. My feeling is that’s and that is worth more and better energy to him than one person being tortured and then getting banished. There’s nothing in that for him. Gratitude feeds higher beings, negative energy feeds “negs”. Everything about what you went through screams negative and parasitic entity, something close to the earth plane and having free will.

Full disclosure: I don’t work with Paimon myself, no shade but we don’t get on personality wise, so I’m not fangirling, but I don’t like to see people blamed for something they in all probability didn’t do, or you laboring under a missprehenshion that unless understood you have no way of preventing from happening again.

I linked you the info, have a read through and you’ll get the gist.

4 Likes

Not that I’ve been practising so long yes, but that sounds like parasitic activity to me. I’ve also experienced moments where I close my eyes and I feel ‘the world turning’ and entities,usually only one, around me(which I cant decipher, the actual demon felt verymuch different) the first time I was like “Ahhhhh go away you demon banishes” assuming because I let the demon out of it’s cage that it must be the one bothering me('t was hardly an attack) but it’s just some nasty that tried a trick.

Funny anecdote, when I read DoM with the intent to perform I was laying in bed and was tired andwhen I put the book away I felt something (humanoid) crawling up my body, like on all arms and legs, that was it and I could put it off me quite quickly but it’s shit that happens :joy:

Yeah, it’s probably a parasite, but isn’t it funny how these big name spirits almost never step in and intervene when a low level entity is committing atrocities in their name? You would think that would piss them off, and with how much more powerful they are than them, it would be easy to just kick that parasite in the ass, but in my experience they have never done it, and mine was particularly heinous. I was driven psychotic and essentially gangraped by parasites, and not once was there ever any intervention by the Goetic demons who these spirits were masquerading as. I can only think of one time spirits seriously intervened, and they claimed to be from the Hindu pantheon. You’re completely valid in wanting nothing to do with Paimon. If he wanted to, he would have intervened.

This is false. I got my shit absolutely rocked after working with the book Goetia Pathworking. Parasites will look for absolutely any way in.

3 Likes

Agreed. I tried Goetia Pathworking and I have been so drained these past few days.

Or it could be the amount of meals I have been skipping…

1 Like

I’ve seen many say that pathworking is draining which is my experience as well. Oddly, whenever I’ve fallen asleep during it, I’ve slept so much better, though this has only been with pathworking to my main mentor spirit.

My energy levels have significantly improved since I started doing it, plus I got over being sick faster than expected. Whatever the energy cost has been to do the pathwork itself, it’s been better long run.

Not eating is definitely going to make it a lot worse though. GP suggests fasting prior, but that method isn’t right for everyone.

1 Like

I think of it like energetic phone calls.

I don’t think they’re aware of it, as the connection was intercepted and you didn’t get through to them at all. Their phone didn’t even ring.

When I’ve had impostors at work, the presence of the target entity isn’t there, or it can feel pushed away like my perception of them is being blocked. Parasites are good at camo and hiding.

And personally, I’m not one of those that believes you can just say an entities name and pray to them and they hear you, unless you made a prior connection that you keep open that means nothing much.

I thought the rituals drained me too until I ate a decent meal.

1 Like

I actually asked Vasariah about this and she confirmed that I did get through to the real Asmoday during my first pathworking with him, that implies that he was with me the whole time. Disregarding that, don’t you think it’s weird that a pantheon of completely unrelated spirits stepped up and did what was necessary, but the Goetic spirits couldn’t be assed? I know they’re closer to gods than they are to lesser spirits, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t make mistakes. This is one of those times.

When it’s a Shem angel, no. And I’d not consider them “totally unrelated” either.

This whole scenario is like someone getting a missed call from someone they don’t even know, and to go reach out to them, they’d have to go somewhere that’s patrolled not by any cop, but the cop that’s in charge of being on the lookout for them.

Not really. It’s kind of a theme with them and also others, especially Belial, that they will watch you fall and not act unless you ask. And maybe not even then. Samael and other kings of Djinn and some gods do this too it’s not just Goetia. I don’t know about angels generally as I rarely reach out to them.

They will step in but only if they think you really can’t handle it and are in actual danger. They never coddle you. You are an equal.

Instead, they will let you learn by your mistakes and seem to think that’s the more respectful thing to do, treating you as if you know what you’re doing and not assuming for you as if you were a child, which they believe you are not.

Belial stepped in once for for me and once only, as a possessed mage threatened me and had started to act, but even then he did it not for me, but by posessing me so that it was me as him that repelled the attack and I learned and remember how he did it.

Personally I respect this approach. I don’t want my decisions made for me, I do agree if I don’t know what I’m doing well enough to get myself out of trouble I get what I deserve.

My feeling is then, that you were not in any real danger and they considered that the learning involved was more valuable than if you’d been insulated. There’s nothing wrong with having unpleasant experiences, and every mistake is a win if you learn from it.

1 Like

Come to think of out it gets worse than that.

Andras is a prime example… he will actively try to kill you and even with good set up and your protections buffed you’ll probably get at least some bad luck if you call him and don’t make every effort to keep him contained. The Goetia text warns you of this and from my experience it’s completely true.

I didn’t take the warning seriously at first and had to get my act together pretty damn quick to halt the bad luck before something really bad happened. I still called him a second time thinking I had it under control and I still underestimated him. I’m continuing the working and earning a grudging respect but it’s antagonistic and a fight every step of the way.

Pets may have accidents, your car can get dinged, (yup) things fall and break, your favorite mug you’ve used for a decade gets a crack (ugh), you stub a toe or break a bone. He’s every bit the unfreindly Djinni you have to manage with care.

He would enjoy watching you fail and get flattened by an impostor. He loves the chaos and violence.

Yeah you have to be careful, watchfull even, and take full responsibility if you work with these entities. Be prepared to check and recyeck and switch up your contingency plans and protections. My open Andras sigil is currently sealed in a metal box to contain its chaotic energy while a working is in progress.

There’s definitely plenty of entitues you shouldn’t call if you want to be taken care of, and relatively few that will cushion you.

I don’t call this “a negative experience” though because I refuse any kind of victim mentality because I think that’s weak, and being weak in the face of these beings is the last thing to do. If you are likely to feel that way if you lose control, don’t call them, don’t call any because none of these are “safe”.

2 Likes

When I worked with him he (proactively and without being asked once) showed me that he came “unarmed” into my space. I am not sure what this says about the amount of precaution I’ve invested into self protection, but by that time I was also willing to throw hands if invited guests - or their uninvited copies- would get weird with me. I luckily had no negative follow-up experiences, but for example I had some really unpleasant or at least weird happenings around other spirits that had the image of being uncomplicated or at least unobtrusive towards first time callers.

Its my experience as well with Goetia spirits that you have to actively ask them, before they act for you. I started my journey with them and they taught me a lot about setting boundaries for myself in terms of how much I can endure myself before someone needs to throw the towel for me. A realistic self-assessment is in my experience super important, if you want to deal with different spirits on a regular basis: Am I realistically able to discern impostor energies from the real thing? Am I healthy/focused/prepared enough to pull through with something instead of just winging it? Am I ready to pull the figurative trigger on something that acts up from one moment to the next? One has to be honest to oneself and one has to be precise when checking in on that, to minimize potential sources of danger. These spirits taught me to be precise in that department, without having to be externally guided the entire time. I need to know if I can handle certain workings or if I should wait for it. If find this neat, self-reliance is an important tool.

2 Likes

like nothing wrong …
but what’s the point of calling them then ?
it’s better for me to cast spells myself and wait for the result which will actually manifest ,since I have the results

That’s a different question, but in short, it’s personal preference. You can you anything they do for yourself with the diligence and effort. I called Andras for a working so that I didn’t have to spend 33 days or something doing repetitive rituals every night. I delegated the task to him so there’s two of us on it.

I more often call entities because they know things I don’t, and I want to know what they know.

2 Likes

Pardon my language, but this is such a bullshit assumption to make about somebody who just said they were sexually assaulted by spirits. I had attempted suicide and attacked my sister because the voices in my head told me she killed her boyfriend and his entire family, so I was a REAL danger to myself and others. I had reached out to Azazel and asked for his help numerous times, and I got nothing.

“Unpleasant experience” is the understatement of the century. I know what you’re trying to say here and just no. Not every bad experience is primarily a learning experience. Some experiences are just fucked up for no reason, and nobody should have to go through them.

1 Like