Need an incredibly minor god

Same here.

2 Likes

Also sheb teth is the devourer of stars, hence why I picked him. Also vampirism would be extremely useful in this. As well as servitor creation.

3 Likes

Another thing, when itā€™s time for Yahweh, shoot me a on and Iā€™ll teach you how to summon the strongest version of myself to assist. You can also count the current me in.

Edit: shoot me a pm*

3 Likes

Didnā€™t you already do this

I already said I did.

Oh. My bad

I am curious what you think this will look like in 13 months?

Because not to be a pain in the ass, but a bunch of us on here with other gods and ancestors actually did do this last September.

But I have posted about this at length, as have other members on here, and have no desire to repeat that every few months - the reason for my opening question though is, when a 4000+ year old freight-train has a new driver, you may not expect to see all churches and mosques etc crumble overnight.

I am really bored of how I sound every time someone proposes doing something I believe to have already been definitely accomplished though, you can probably understand that. :wink:

5 Likes

Then what happened? Is the new driver our mockup, or an actual new god voted in?

Well the troll god was never ā€œtheā€ driver in the first place, NOT the ā€œcreatorā€ or anything of that kind, it was an imposter - kinda like if some nobody came on this forum insisting he was Timothy & E.A. combined and if you ask anyone if this is true heā€™ll ban you, only with eternal hellfire not banning if you see what i mean.

Itā€™s ALL a LIE - there is a Source but itā€™s not a ā€œgodā€ with rules on masturbation and dietary tips, it brings all things into being, including the darkness, demons, all are part of its emanation. It is the same co-creative force within us all though, not some little ranting psychopath who wants people to chop their genitals and wear special hats and whatever.

The Creator is of us, emanates us, is within us, this is the universal truth of all religions and paths and is HOW we are, literally, ALREADY Living Gods just waiting to realise our potential, itā€™s at a basic level HOW the Law of Attraction works, and so on.

That thing we destroyed was LYING and pretending to be all-powerful as part of its anti-life agendas. As long as people believed that, it was able to hijack their own Source-within and subvert it, the same way it stole names and titles of other forces, but like I said it kept needing more, and anyway thatā€™s meaningless because itā€™s now destroyed. :wink:

The cosmos needs certain principles and among them are what we call angels (note that I was as one with the Angel of Lost Things - and one of my tasks as part of this was to restore the lost power locked in the Sun) but these are not in any way comparable to the way the troll tried to pass itself off. There is no sky daddy of that kind, never was, never has been - just a parasitic thing pretending, and now destroyed.

8 Likes

Iā€™m new to all this. I just found this site last night and Iā€™m getting my mind blown. In fact this is very hard to process. Killing a GOD??? Us? Humans? I didnā€™t even know a god can die. Anyways, this is my first time hearing about Yahweh. Why do you want him gone?

2 Likes

Isnā€™t easier to replace one with another - look at consumerismā€¦

1 Like

Yaweh is the name of the Abrahamic religions Deity, the one that the big three grovel too.

The reasons for wanting this parasite gone are innumerable.

2 Likes

With all respect to everyoneā€¦ is there any evidence whatsoever that whatever youā€™re saying about ā€œkilling a Godā€ ever happened ? Any solid evidence in the physical world we live in, that reflects or supports what you did in the ā€œastralā€ ?

Another question, do you have any idea, how powerful a God is ? Whatā€™s the best you can imagine about the power of a God, one you claim you killed or can kill ?

4 Likes

catholic church going down
another one with the pope
probably some good links for jewish and islamic stories, but Iā€™m too lazy to look.
Yeah, okay, maybe its not completly gone yet, but thats going to take awhile. I donā€™t even know that the structures are good anymore.

Thanksā€¦ But I asked two questions. Those links got nothing to do with what I asked about.
A God is not the Church or the pope. Plus, the Church having problems or scandals is nothing new. The Church supported Hitler in WWII and got away with it soā€¦

Weā€™re talking about the God, the deity. Not the church or the pope.

Why have you stopped trying to shapeshift

Thatā€™s how much energy you need to curse or hurt - not necessarily kill - a human being. From what youā€™re all saying, killing a God is much easier. Does that make any sense ?!

What exactly is a ā€œminorā€ God? A homeless God ?!

While you were planning and getting together killing that God, in the astral, what he was doing all that time? Waiting for you to finish your deadly curse on him or he had no choice because a God canā€™t stop few humans from doing anything at anytime because they know magick, and compared to Gods power, of course magick is much more powerful. Right ?

I imagine the curse - one that takes TIME - doing its thing and on its way to hit that God, and God simply waiting for it. Why ?!

:slight_smile:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/sunday-9-11-2016-an-invitation/8399

I can put these out to start. I have to go through them myself because itā€™s before me but these are the original posts it seems.

1 Like

Thank you so much, really appreciate it, I will read them now

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good point. The way I look at it you can separate yourself from a god, which from the practitioners perspective is the same as the god being dead, but you donā€™t actually kill it.
The killing was clearly figurative rather than literal.

1 Like