Need an incredibly minor god

I want to practice killing gods.

I need a name to brush up on, of a really weak god. I want practice in this way.

Any other resources on the subject can also help.

2 Likes

You can’t really kill a god per se. At least not as far as I know.

3 Likes

Can I put a hit on a god? Lol

@vladzz Depends how powerful you are.

Heh. I’m not omnipotent, but I’m strong.

1 Like

I see. Well, I am quite strong, but not that strong. This will take a bit more effort than the heap I was expecting, but that’s ok.

I must say I don’t think I have ever experienced a theta gamma sync, but I might be wrong.
My “third eye” has never been opened.
I’ve stopped trying to shapeshift.

3 Likes

Where should I start?

@vladzz I really wouldn’t know. Just references in grimoires. Incredibly advanced Necromancy is all I can say.

2 Likes

Actually you can kill a spirit but it doesn’t mean it won’t reanimate it’s self and exact vengeance. I advise not toying with something that bigger than you.

9 Likes

Then I have to become a god.

What about the lovecraftian pantheon?

@vladzz Ask @Aiden_Crow

3 Likes

Not a god, but an entity that will hold your dreams (as I understand them) in chains, is authoritarian communism, maybe you could access that force and attack it? The kind that had Soviet party leaders in limos sipping champagne, while collective farms brought famine, despair and misery, to millions.

7 Likes

Don’t even try it, unless you want to be blinked out of existence, most of them will devour you without thinking twice. Take my word for it, I have balls but I would never dare try that, at least in my current state.[quote=“vladzz, post:12, topic:18122, full:true”]
Then I have to become a god
[/quote]
Firstly you denied your own power, by saying that you aren’t omnipotent. You shouldn’t do this without a decent reason, and I’m not one to tell someone what to do. It isn’t really necessary. I’ve only done it once. You don’t necessarily need necromancy but you need wards and good astral projection skills. However an army of undead is always useful. Once again, I advise against this just for the sport of it. You could also consequently piss off those it’s related to.

Sorry if I came across as dogmatic but it’s not something I take lightly and it doesn’t come without consequences.

9 Likes

However if you want to practice the arte of astral combat try on parasites first

4 Likes

I was talking about requesting them to kill a god.

2 Likes

Oh, well that’s completely different. I mean if you can find one that’s willing, then I suppose. That’s up to them. They can very well teach you how to do so as well.

4 Likes

Sheb teth may interest you in this case.

3 Likes

Thank you.

I’ll just say… Yahweh is my end goal. I want him gone. I want him out of our way.

2 Likes

Like I said, use parasites and imposter spirits as target practice, have something like sheb teth train you ,also yog sothoth or azathoth. Then Yahweh. Keep in mind how reality works.

2 Likes