Need an incredibly minor god

Gods are already dead. You don’t need to kill them.

It came to me that if All of time is present for a God, then so is their own death?

Hmph. It’s a mistake to assume that Gods experience time like we do.

In fact, if a God is a cosmic force, then aren’t they being reborn every second?

2 Likes

Good vid esp on the fact to use entering any ritual with desire and leaving with certainty.

Exhausting hate for me at times takes a while and I swear sometimes it ebbs and flows like a pulsing heart getting stronger and seems unquenchable.

Lordy hate can tire me at eventually. Very few people have I hated to wanting death.

Atm, I’m tired after a month long ordeal. My exile seems to have sizzled off and I came back. I have noticed that the Christian lady is gone now. I don’t think she will be back. (I never had a problem with her tbh) but my mum absolutely hates her and I can’t understand why. Eh w/e.

Now I can go back to training and paying the taxes on the property. I learned my tribe … doesn’t help so well with housing nor jobs. I got screwed on that and it was disappointing. Maybe I had no huge desire to be a janitor. But the beach and sand dunes… ah damn.

1 Like

If we’re killing an idea of a specific God in people’s heads, I can understand that. But it still doesn’t make sense for two reason :

1st, People could easily replace one God with another. Almost identical God. So what’s the point ?!

2nd, what people are talking about here is actual killing of a living being. Not an idea. From spiritual prospective, Gods and Demons do exist. They’re not just ideas. Unless we will fall in the same trap as religious people and claim that our Gods are the true living Gods, and “their” God doesn’t exist.

In my opinion Gods are never good or evil. People are. People here already know that about Satan and Demons. But when it comes to other Gods… they’re evil. Why ?! Because there are books written by men who say so ? How many books say that Satan is the source of all evil ?!

2 Likes

Good point.

What about the ancient Gods, Demons ? Also dead ?

To each there own I suppose. I prefer recurring enemies and obstacles. It encourages growth and critical thinking.

I don’t think there was any impact at all, on the wider world. It was just a way for forum members to separate themselves from the Christian God, though they weren’t connected to him in the first place so, as you said, it was pointless.

There is definitely a group on the forum who exaggerate, try make magic sound more complex and impressive than it actually is and flat out stuff make up. At times it looks like a role play sight, and that just makes us all look daft.
A good example would be an old thread I read where members were taking part in a shapeshifting group. Essentially this boiled down taking in different forms in the astral ( which can be done by just visualising yourself as such ) until they eventually started declaring themselves capable of shapeshifting. Ultimately pointless and makes those of us actually interested in altering our appearance through magic look daft as well.

I think it comes down to people having an unnecessary hatred of organised religion. I’ve seen people’s faith being rewarded, so I don’t dismiss it. It’s not for me, but there’s certainly still power there.

2 Likes