My start with the first gatekeeper - Belial

Indeed… you can feel it in the air…

1 Like

tonight at three am

got deeper in tha lake of fire
becomed it and controlled it
then i rised from the pit belial said
“You personify my wickedness very well”
i had become a lawless god in this plane not a slave to even the laws of the universe
and i aslo must say that ahriman is calling me to his path and i had awnsered he said that i will become a div and i want to become to be it.

continueing…

he said later
“Enter the black gate to the blackness
prove yourself to the father”

i gazed at the gate

and i been into the dimension zero the eternal dweler was the there the father was there i said that i am takkalos and showed me darkness he said something of the lines very well
but theres more work to do in my vision i saw a nonagram like structure and on each point there was a gate,the gate of belial is open
i chanted “Itz ra cha belial” unto me
belial said
“start reasearching about amaymon”

1 Like

chanting into darkness

i must resist and go through that i realise my divinity for i am not a god there in the darkness as i though demons are,but i am darkness when i realise that i am darkness i am a dark god i am mastering the darkness within me when i pull myself back as darkness i am a divine god in darkness lucichatha said
“rise as the almighty god that you are even rise higher than darkness

stand as the most powerful of the nine because you are the nine and the nine are you

chant this with the intent and mold it in your will thinking will inject power and

spells in it you can create divine darkness,or destroying darkness”-Lucichatha

now i understand for i am darkness and i am the nine as they are darkness and they are me.

2 Likes

Belial… Has the heart… Not sure where to start…

1 Like

The lionhearted…

1 Like
1 Like

I am starting to work with the aspect of Belial the Man-dragon of the averse Chokhmah. Very powerful

:dragon:

1 Like

i would like to hear what you know about that aspect,i am interested.

1 Like

I had to look for it in Google :sweat_smile:

Sigil Belial, Man-dragon
is from Michael Ford

:dragon:

@Xag_darklight i have the Book but because of copyright is the link from Google. Please reply if you can see it.

1 Like

i can thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome :sun_with_face:

1 Like

hey! I love your experience, it’s so detailed and your journey is extremely awesome. also I love all the advices you put into this thread.

I’m curious though about this incantation. I’m still new to all this and I’m having this problem with parasites… and when I saw this I was so thrilled, but I’m not quite sure how I should apply it.

so my question is: do I have to do something else beside meditating and chanting this incantation? like… do I also have to visualise the parasites being killed?
sorry if my question seems dumb lol.

1 Like

simply saying the words will not work,we first need to understand the power of concious speaking and spelling,every word is a spell and a power command.
The Gateway into the magick world that you can enter through falling into the gateway that it is right there in front of you which is knowladge of magick and what you truly are which is indeed god,the supreme being.
this is like switching the levers and pushing the buttons inside of you,this is changing your perception into god and then you can truly become it in the later years,but as a beginner you need to play with changing your perceptions into more powerful ones or if you truly need to say the words of command that you quoted then this what you need to do.

let yourself fall into the power and the knowldge that you are god,hold that knowledge and wisdom in you,then see the words in front of you,maybe in your phone or visualise them in the air or whatever you need to see them and feel them,these words in the tongue of the supreme are literal commands that command everything around.then you speak them feeling each word changing and commanding realities inside of you in so doing you change the outer reality.

4 Likes

This is amazing…that line said by Belial is incredible…could you possibly try and translate it…next time you invoke him…?Thanks for sharing :+1:t2::+1:t2: yes opening your heart to the spirits and building a bond…with them is significant.

1 Like

True :+1:t2::+1:t2: All the best for your work with Belial

1 Like

thank you!!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

It is my very pleasure!

1 Like

Check the first track of my first ever dark ambient album,this dedicated to belial

5 Likes

BUMP. note to self as i am finishing this pathworking,
I did and still doa great job in my pathworking,I lived nine lives and died many more I could say that i reached rock bottom too but theres no bottom in the bottomless pit,so take your sword or trident and be a draconian lion.
Belial Did not lie,Thank you Belial.

2 Likes