My start with the first gatekeeper - Belial

Eye of the Demon King

i performed the ritual at 12:00 am something
i drawed the the sigil badly but it works
i connected to belial i gazed to the sigil and i begun seeing visions of black flames from my arms,i was on the abyss it felt meanigless and limitless i became the lord of the abyss i push far as my farthest skills can go i became darkness then i mastered myself and bacame the lord of the abyss,belial was pleased i chanted the words of the ritual and then i saw a crown falling upon a man who was on castle of blackness,i saw obsidian unlike anyother it seemed to be a living one the candle were from a flame of darkness.

another vision that i got is someone announcing his name upon armies of darkness,it was Takkalos

with belial i pushed to understand my indivitualliy which i will explain more when i will have more info.

next ritual is the Mysteries of the Reaper.

4 Likes

The mysteries of the reaper

firstly i would like to uptade you guys,yesterday king paimon came and he wanted to me to do a 30 day pact with him and write a book about him and i accepted it i did the pact and now i work with belial and king paimon i already wrote 14 pages in 2 days filled with fire knowladge by him its a book about his legions,himself,ascend and kingdoms.

today i did the mysteries of the keeper ritual by asenath amason
the ritual went great i had a little hard time to get blood becuase i didnt find needles but i found
i got through the tunnels and i feel very different,again belial possesed takkalos and takkalos possesed belial we became one,thats an amazing feeling,the seed of darkness within me glows with black light i feel more spiritual mature,not bound in the astral and any of the universnal laws i feel stronger and beyond strengh.

i aslo became the reaper.

Itz ra’cha belial
Infernaly,Takkalos/Xag.

6 Likes

next ritual Deific masks of belial

3 Likes

before doing that ritual i had felt a litle physic down like my senses decreased probably from over using i asked belial about this and he told me this
“Yehol amantol antza” after a few repeations worked very well.

9 Likes

belial told me an exercise or basically been drawn in it like something was pulling me into this

first i connected with the abyss
i became one with the abyss but not whole,then i grabed the abyss with all my power and the abyss became me i molded that darkness and behind that darkness was the empty colour void
after that i realised that i am darkness and the name takkalos came to mind,and i declared my name as takkalos and i i let the universe recognise me me,i aslo resisted the kingdom of god (universe) kingdom of man and the infernal empire i prove myself as takkalos and unbounded my self.

aslo belial told me to research and get ready for lucifer.

5 Likes

I this a description of your discovery of this Name (so an experience in the past) or is this a recent Working?

4 Likes

takkalos is the name of my abyss,an formed abyss like azazel is.

when i indivitualy became the abyss without form it was named takkalos

5 Likes

before doing a shower at night i summoned tah’riel the second familiar of belial shared by Ea.koetting after evoking the omnipotence and becoming the darkness and abyssmal power of takkalos my godself it came by a few repeations of its name while being aware of his existence in the darkness before me,this little trick seems to evoke and channel a lot easier.

my explainations is that we are one,one of the greatest illusions in enlightment and spirituality is the illusion of separation we are all one expressed in a different way,but the infernal empire and the gatekeepers are not yet they are in a different way,the infernal empire is not bound in the laws of the universe or any of the astral rules they are beyond that,they seem to master every level of existence and of theirs too.

the gatekeepers are not from this earth,from this galaxy,from this universe and multiverse they belong no where their infernal empire is where they touched.

continueing in evoking Tah’riel

tah’riel manifested as a multi robed warrior like sage man with dark blue colors and a little red on his cloth aslo a darkened green snake coiled on his neck like it was his familiar pet,i asked him to help me expand my perception about myself and the infernal empire
while focusing on that perception on my ajna chakra i simply widen that without words it was on light code.

next familiar to evoke: Zeliash’Tan.

7 Likes

Deific Masks of Belial

i perfomed this ritual naked as it was written i drawed the sigil before i could do the ritual as preparation i asked belial to give a chant to intensly call him the chant is “Amiataz Al’taltu akoma belial tara maza”
i chanted it a few times then i perfomed the ritual i must say while i was meditating i been pulled in a temple in the pit i was taveling faster then light there i came as takkalos and they recognised me as takkalos i been crowed by him and his priests then i came i back i chanted the chant shared in the ritual (not the channeled that i shared)
i chanted and chanted while entering trance i got a sexual kundalini charage like the ritual warned that i happen i masterbated and exchanged sacral energy with belial and busted!
i awaken the black dragon-serpent god within me and i becomed it and it becomed me then i been bamptised by the sacral flames and transmuted and i aslo heard belial saying:

“Now takkalos,child of darkness…Now a man”

he said more things this what i remember.

next ritual Pylons of the Sacred Fire of Belial

Infernaly,Xag/takkalos.

8 Likes

Increasing power

i would like to talk about how to maximize your power and how i did it
the first thing that we must realise that you are already powerful beyond what can you imagine in this pathworking with belial i learned how sto truly resist which is resisting your resistance torwards something it will become effortlesss as breathing when you get into it,another thing that i did is simply doing stuff while not thinking about it and just doing it!

once you resist everything then everything must resist you ,as the immortal resistor belial
often you will find yourself feel powerless or weak ,this is just feeling true power is action and in order to reach true unshakable power then you must transcend yourself above the duality into a place of just being.

4 Likes

I am wondering if its like channeling Belial through the Qliphothic sphere of Nahemoth with the power of A’AINIEL opening a portal from the Abyss on Earth

3 Likes

how does one fully implement the workings of the sounds of silence? i found myself really confused not knowing where to fully begin at.

is it best to practice from beginning material to the end, or is jumping around suitable. im trying to figure out the best way to approach them

2 Likes

no,its a chant that calls the gatekeepers forth,belial sees it like its sacred or some sorts.

3 Likes

i meditated one by one,either day after day or a daily short meditation of all 22 of them.

2 Likes

meditating by sounding them out right, or vibrating them how they sound?

2 Likes

its hard to say how i did but i will try my best.

i sit in darkness and i feel that darkness change into the vibration of the word sort of that vibration changing darkness its something beyond thoughts its on light code.once i feel the vibration changing to the word i give the mantra.

4 Likes

thank you bro, i will extrapolate on this

2 Likes

this incantacion was given to me by belial yesterday night when chanted a dragon’s eye opened in my ajna chakra a black eye with a red reptillian cortex it aslo appeared to ade a more potent connection with my godform and darkness the mantra is “Oh’gaurgula guray”

right now i have some challenges in my path i cant seem to connect very well
i feel in chaos but i know what to do.control

aslo thanks to @Teras390 i had finded some solutions on how to farther proccess in the pathworking,yesterday night he came to me and we talked with his familar that i called “Zaliash’tan” telling me to rest and that i try to hard to open more,tonight is an another try
he aslo told me be more of a god,control devour conquer.and stand on my grounds.

i must admit that now i am in state of confusion,past,anxieties and worries that i did was in a long time ago,i feel like i am losing my self,not sure what to do but resist and become.

evocation of familiar tonight : Rantazel

5 Likes

You’Re a talented black magician with a marvellous gnosis. You are very powerful. :trident:

:dragon:

3 Likes

thank you,i will try to skyrocket myself ,first step is stop bithchin about it lol.

3 Likes