My Mentorship Program. (NOW AT HALF PRICE)

My Mentorship Program.

As many of you are aware about my ritual for hire service, consultations and readings.
I also provide mentorship programs where I teach you one on one, the secrets to your limitless nature and the keys to the chamber of your inner god.

I teach Soul Travel, Evocation, Spell Craft, Astral Magick, Love Magical, Baneful Magick, Trance Work, Energy Work, Astral Senses & Meditation, the list goes on and on.

If you are interested in this then just sit me up with a private message, if you act quick you get 50% off.

Here is a review from one of my apprentices who purchased a years worth of mentoring.

20 Likes

how much?

PM him

How do i pm you

You cannot, because you are a new forum user, and that feature requires more activity before it is unlocked.

You can see Connor’s current books on Amazon and at Connor Kendall at BecomeALivingGod.com.

… So! Welcome to the forum!

Please do make your next post your Introduction here, which we need per the forum rules and posting guidelines in the FAQ.

Points to cover:

• Do you have any practical experience in magick?

• If so, what exactly do you practice and how long have you practiced?

• Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

• What are your areas of interest?

Here is a getting started with magick guide. You’ll want to get your spiritual hygiene sorted out, and start work on developing your astral senses, then when you can know you have a decent chance at avoiding impostors and parasites then try the evocation guides we have on here.