My journal to talk about whatever

Draw Void from the Space between the planets and stars.

it’ll feed you, brother!!!

:trident: :fire: :void:

1 Like

I’ve been doing that actually.

Let me get a ton

Wait so you mean draw it into the expansion or what

1 Like

After I read your sigil post, I was going to ask why you didn’t like Ronaldo but now I see why.

1 Like

interesting.

please expand on the current effect / trance sensations.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/belial-path-working-black-alchemy/69536?u=yberion

2 Likes

God I’m so hungry after manipulating my body

1 Like

111/111

Lol

I’m just passively working on the muscle thing

I’m realizing that it would not be very hard for a boy to seduce me right now.

I got my ass kicked at gym for one reason; they’re fucking HARD on you calves. Even the fucking marine boy fell on his ass because it was so tough, and he’s the most fit guy in the class.

So in other words, I need to immensely improve my calves, unless I want to bleed for my A in this class.

Also, I just had a weird success with telekinesis on accident. I guess It’s because I’ve been using physical improvement on my own flesh for a while.

No one cares, but I need to write this out. I can’t stop myself from hurting any more than I did. I’m done. I can’t boil down my feelings to be more simple. With as many negative patterns that I’ve destroyed, with all the times I’ve forgiven myself and corrected myself, for all of my healing, and ALL of my healing, even when I finally accept my forgiveness, even then, I still hurt when I see him, and I finally know why. It’s simple.

I’m in love with him.

and that’s really the only reason why. That’s sad, isn’t it? I can’t kill this feeling without killing my love for him. Because no matter how many times I heal, no matter how much I search within myself, I just hurt from love. That’s almost comforting. I am done. I can’t do anything else.

That’s not something I’m used to, it’s the nature of real love. Leaves you hurting, and it leaves you questioning. Leaves you stronger. I feel light and airy. But still, the truth remains; the only thing in my way is love, and that was always the goal.

What’s next?

Cringe

My calves are unproportionally powerful

my calves are the most worked on muscle in my body.

jesus fucking christ.

Okay core is next

Okay, nevermind, working on my cardio-vascular system for a few minutes.

Seriously, My leg barely can flex tough but my calves can flex like a god.

its like pudding consistency then stone

Literal proof of my work.

I’m just gonna write down a small list for my physical fitness goals in the order I Want to achieve them.

Cardio Vascular

Flexibility to a decent extent

Core/Much less belly fat (abs haha)

Probably some strength physically

Beauty magick

FUCK YEAH

i feel amazing. Did shadow work and feel my life moving faster than it has for years.

Fuck, that was short lived

Helloooo retrograde mercury

So I was able to literally make my mask smell like mirth incense. What the fuck

I don’t even have mirth in this house. Unfortunately it doesn’t really last for long. I wish it did

It’s happening. I feel like I’m going crazy

I think I can do weird things. I see everything. I see literally everything all of the time . If I become my true self for a moment, I can hear people’s heartbeats

I see their skeletons

What the fuck eva

@Lady_Eva

1 Like