My findings and knowledge of Satan please read

Ah that is interesting, thank you

2 Likes

I think these could both be right. If “Satan” is a title, one person could to talk to Lucifer, then again to Lucifer answering the call to Satan, and see them as the same - then another day call Lucifer and Satan and get someone else using the Satan title and feel them as different.

I think one person even said in a sense, anyone exhibiting adversarial energy could call themselves Satan, including humans, and there are instances of Christians using the term in reference to humans for this reason.

1 Like

In my experience Satan has simply been a title for adversarial entities too. Hence why Pan and Shemyaza are both “Satan”.

1 Like

Satan is a title it means adversary in Hebrew its not Lucifers true name even Lucifer is not his true name when I asked this spirit tell me your true name it said Melek Ta’us never Satan Lucifer etc I also asked are you all these gods and it said yes I am the only God…

Tausi-Malek

Did you already accept this concept as true before you asked?

1 Like

no

In history we may not and indeed should not go with hypothesis or assumptions, IMO, as it may led to confusion, but I see where you want to come for example if I think what happened in Alexandria once Christians resume the power. But one should also remember Baghdat and it was destroyed by Mongols and yopu may not explain that by JCI solely but by human nature . (These two were the biggest librairies of the Middle Ages and Antiquity; for anyone who have no idea)

So when it comes to enlightenment; the only culprit is not religion; as always the human nature. Sure in the absence of religions, JCI, our paths would considerably be different but with such instincts would we have a better deal, I doubt it.

And having said that please consider the situation in mighty Rome, or what was happening in the East in terms of enlightenment, even we may quote some good examples, outliers aside, the general tendency was almost the same.

The reasons that created the chivalry in the west the inequality, need of the protection of the helpless (sure there are many other causes but it was an important one) helped the rise of Samurai in the East with same needs and reasons.

How we came here, religion was a repetition of pagan stories we were saying, yes pagan stories which indeed was repeated many times and with the sole purposes of controlling the society; like the story of Arachne I may cite many more though it wasn’t in the books  . But one should see the essence, all was about to power and the question was who will have it and with whom he/she will share that power, the aim was never the creation of a just world even before JCI ( I hope it was, but evidence do not say so)

So even I am not the best person to defend Jesus, I do see something good on his revolt against Judaism; especially the corruption of the Temple and Rabbis at that time, I like its social side at least on terms of equality and chivalric notions. However, I may never defend what it became the religion, and its adverse effects on enlightenment but that is a mosquito for me not the swamp itself, the swamp uncontrolled human nature and rulers mainly and mosquitos are dogmas .

So anything even any good intended power may become evil, yes they may become a dogma and may be used to manipulate the society easily based on fears. Religion was just a power not pure evil, and not merely created for pure personal gains. (I might disagree here based on history and on civilization as I see excellent examples in Italy and Spain almost any summer. :slight_smile: ) But yes as you say yes like any power may be they are used for evil purposes

“Do what thou wilt “ or “tune in turn on drop out “ these are the things that I like and on personal level, sure I will agree. I like deregulationslike anyone I guess why to limit myself but our history is like a pendulum between deregulations and regulations; we condemm one and then the other.

Another thing is not merely based on corruption but societal needs of regulations maybe. Once people share the power, things probably present themselves in a different manner, so they are not more loyal to their roots how much enlightened they may be,still they do as expected, as Machiavelli points out; otherwise why we don’t we have LSD around.

What I am saying I believe in Gods and sure their good intentions upon our development can be seen, but if we do not define the real source of the problems, we will keep to see same ones but just in different cloths

2 Likes

This is your Gnosis and opinion.
I respect that, however don’t over step and disrespect mine.
I am fine with this discussion but when you say your learning and understanding is the only right way that becomes dogma. I don’t waste my time with that.

I will say Satan And Lucifer are BOTH titles.
There are so many threads on both entities here, I’d suggest you research it. You might find it beneficial but you might not it’s up to you. Of course what the Spirits have told you is also very important for your path.

4 Likes

So can anyone, tho. You don’t need to have a split personality to act and speak from a different perspective. E.g. “Speaking with my XYZ hat on…” or an RPGer that deliberately invents new personalities for game characters. The difference being daemons can do both at once. They don’t have the limitations we have, like time, or shitty wetware brains that can’t truly multitask.

But again since Satan is a title, which you agree multiple spirits can use, I don’t see why any adversarial spirit can’t do this trick of playing Satan and themseleves at the same time for you. Assuming they want to - there’s the rub.

3 Likes

Hmm Lucifer and Satan have never called themselves God’s… This sounds way too much like Yahwah.

4 Likes

that’s just the answer I got he referred to himself as a God and the only true one also said gods of the Koran and Bible are false and not to trust them

2 Likes

Well we can certainly agree on not trusting YHWH.

5 Likes

I noticed the capital “G”… but I wasn’t sure if it just meant the next level up, that source that Azazel, Leviathan and other names say they are aspects of, which is the entire universe personified externally in my mind.

3 Likes

I’ve never had any Daemonic entity refer to itself as the one true God; that’s a red flag to me.

4 Likes

I’ve seen Azazel refer to himself as part of the summoner because everything only truly exists in the moment so he does not exist outside the summoner but saying his next level is a True God just doesn’t seem realistic to me.

They refer to us as having a True God level however.

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking: I’d also bring up Satan is called a trickster and they can be unpredictable so use your judgment here.

3 Likes

Fucking thank you :metal:
This nigga is determined to have Satan and Lucifer to be the same being no matter what

3 Likes

Fair enough. :grin:

I’m going by the Ancient Greek translation Because I find it to be the most accurate

ἐγώ εἰμί meaning, pronounced -ego eimi

• I am
  • I exist
  • to be

This is incorrect as far as I know theologically, Asherah was a goddess in semitic polytheism. the jews had no concept of the holy spirit.

One could try and argue for shekinah but that still has theological issues.

Theologically the Holy Spirit is a manifestation of God grace or energy as a person.

I agree about the name Allah as it was once apart of pre-islamic pantheon of 360 gods. which can be seen here.

Well of course, because now it become a matter of faith or not, When I talk about religions I come at it from their theological perspective and claims instead of ascribing whatever I think onto to them.

There a particular book of Dan that describes what the messiah will do and what happens to him and it’s eerily similar to the life of Jesus the man.:man_shrugging:

But again this can be a matter of faith, especially if you don’t even think a Jesus the man existed.

Can you give me a link to the egyptian believe in theogenesis?

Lol so true. He went to another thread to say the exact same thing again

2 Likes

My findings were based on experience and the guidance of a high priest and priestess.

Satan can come in dark or lighter energy. He wasn’t what I expected and found myself comforted during prayer or meditation. However I have the feeling that he comes at us based on knowledge and experience. While some may he able to handle his darker energy, others may need time to get use to it

1 Like