My findings and knowledge of Satan please read

Satan is a title for a being not a being in and of itself.

Traditionally it’s the title used for the angel of light heyal or something that rebelled against God by not bowing down to man, Resulting in him being cast out of heaven down to the earth, that’s why also has the title god of this earth, Thus receiving the title adversary.
Again theologically speaking, UPG is kinda a free for all.

Priests of what?

Was Helel the name you were looking for?

2 Likes

Yes thank you. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I agree, I don’t believe any religion forms in a vaccum or out of nothing.

All I’m saying is that there are parts of Christianity that are unique when understood in the proper theological context. :grin:

3 Likes

Like anything in nature there has to be a top dog even in magic,imho. Franz Bardon in his books said that it is of no importance which religion we practice because his system fit in every religion…when joining with the Supreme one must invoke all the powers from that Supreme being-becoming a god in flesh(will+imagination come in handy). And yes,he also spoke about deities but they are step below of this Supreme being. So it is safe to say that when invoking Lucifer we could imprint all his powers and knowledge but it is a process which takes time and step by step,working with spirits we empower our physical+astral+mental bodies.
This is how I see the world and so far so good.
But it is beautiful that each and every of us has its own system and they all work.
It takes time to tap on our dormant godgiven powers but we gotta be persistent.

5 Likes

I started with Franz bardon, great guy and wise magician.

A very balanced perspective can be gained by reading his works.

3 Likes

He did really do a great job with his books. Nothing mumbo jumbo…plain and simple as it should be :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

@Myrddin We obviously come from different planets! But I enjoy the conversation, So… I will try to skip the debatable boring material and get to the point while keeping this related to Satan so we won’t be off topic. I hope you agree…

Let’s see…

According to Christianity, Jesus is the reincarnation of God, the Jewish Yahweh. And he’s also God-the son. He was sent to earth to be born from a virgin human woman, sacrificed on the cross, So we can enjoy salvation. Forgiveness from our sins, including the original sin of Adam and Eve. For that, humans should love him, believe in him - freely - or forced to go to hell for eternity . Fair enough :grin:

The first keyword in the story : Sacrifice. The question is, how you call that a sacrifice?! To whom he was sacrificed ? The answer is >> to himself of course, who else! So the plan that God - who’s absolute wisdom, power and knowledge came up with is this :

God sent himself to be sacrificed back to himself so he could forgive sins he made by declaring something a sin. Makes sense ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Please read that again several times. Have fun !

And what was the “sacrifice” ? A night on the cross. That was - according to Christians - the symbol of absolute pain. Obviously they never heard of torturing war prisoners for years until they die !

The whole point of the story of Jesus is pure stupidity and absolute nonsense. A level of stupidity beyond imagination. But let’s keep going … it gets even better

Virgin birth. In the old testament God cursed the world and killed everything on earth with the flood because the sons of God had sexual relationships with daughters of man. Also according to the old testament, sexual relationship with a married woman is a adultery and the punishment is death. On the other hand, the same God who made those laws… had sexual relationship with a married woman, Marry, the whore virgin of heaven, while it’s forbidden for his sons to do the same with any human. And it’s forbidden for any human to do that. Makes sense ? :crazy_face: The myth of the virgin birth alone is enough for anyone with a working brain cell to know that this whole thing is made up by sick idiots.

Now let’s talk about Satan…

Who’s the one cursed - crucified - all his life for our sins ? Jesus or Satan ?
When Christians blame anyone for the shit they do, they blame Satan and curse Satan, not Jesus Joseph Christ :sweat_smile:

The same thing with Jews and Muslims. They all curse and blame Satan. On the other hand… WE KNOW from working with Satan and his demons, that the truth is the exact opposite. He’s the one guiding us, teaching us, working with us and enlightening us. Since day one. The first encounter with Satan, the very FIRST thing Satan told Adam and Eve was a teaching that sent them free from God’s slavery. The only liar in that story was God. Adam and Eve were kicked out of Eden for one reason : So they won’t eat form the tree of life and become immortals, live forever like God. THAT’S WHAT HE SAID in the O.T

According to Christians, that same God is a trinity. It’s Jesus and The father. Then… According to that insane logic… The liar and man hater from the start was also JESUS. He’s one with the father since the beginning. Correct? :smirk:

Right now. Christians, Jews and Muslims are cursing and blaming Satan for the horrors of their own doing, their own choices and actions, their mistakes and crimes. On the other hand, right now… God Jr. Christ is having fun in heaven. So who’s the one sent to be sacrificed and cursed for our sins ?

In my onion… There is no way, historically, logically or any other way possible, that Jesus existed or he was a Messiah or that any of the pure garbage written in the bible ever happened. If anything, the exact opposite of whatever is written in the O.T, Gospels and Quran is closer to the truth than anything else. But that’s for each individual to decide. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Monotheistic religions can’t stand competition while polytheistic religions simply don’t care(the more the merrier).
Spirits exist for a reason and with a purpose-like we humans do.
I like your posts :+1:

3 Likes

Yes I totally agree thank you so much :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Wow i missed a damn good thread

Lucifer and Satan are different from what i know

3 Likes

Hell was originally for the devil alone. not for humans, there punishment was being kicked out of paradise and falling in grace like the devil.

Jesus is the lamb of God, symbolic of the lamb sacrificed at the passover.
The blood of the lamb of god washes away the sins of the earth, just like the sacrificial lambs blood in passover protected the jews in Egypt, I’m at least theologically speaking.

You confusing them as being the same person when instead they are 3 persons in one being study the Council of Nicaea for more clarity on the trinity.

God didnt make sin, sin was started by Lucifer when out of pride refused to obey God by not bowing down to Man, Lucifer was made an angel whose sole purpose was to obey God and through his pride started sin.

Yeah have you ever been crucified it’s not fun from was the Romans tell, most crucifictions would last far far longer than what Jesus went through weather that was because he had to “give up the holy ghost” sooner or not to accomplish his mission is a matter of faith. he was also pierced in the side which help his death along. :man_shrugging:

It’s just as crazy as thinking you can summon something from nothing and have it talk to you.

Well no, they blame satan for tempting them into sin, but the act ultimately is done by the free will of the person who sinning, people sin and the devil tempts them into it, according to theology.

Corinthians 11:14

• 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Lol :laughing:

I also don’t see how you can believe in the existance of lucifer the devil whatever and not beilive in God. seem rather nitpicky.:thinking: :man_shrugging:

Sure you could see it that way. I find that view to being subjective and polarized. where as I’m more interested in what it says objectively as its written. not because I’m in favor of either, rather I find it fascinating.

According to the theology Adam and Eve were in true freedom because the wanted for naught and new not death or suffering, by eating the forbidden fruit they fell from that grace.

The tree of life doesn’t make you immortal. they were immortal before eating the apple. that why god said do not eat from this tree or you will surely die, and thus fell from grace and death entered the world; According to the writings of the OT and its corresponding theology.

And the Holy Spirit.

No…talking about the liar part.

No they blame the devil for tempting them, and blame humans for committing the sin despite their conscience, that’s why there sin in the first place. based on moral theology.

Usually it’s the crazy baptist and evangelical fundamentalist that think everything is satan, The four apostolic churches know they take responsibility for their own sins, passing that responsibility onto the devil would be anathema.

Thats where I differ, I have enough proof of Jesus the man as existing as well as others in the bible and new testament, whether you believe he was the son of God or that miracles and wonders were worked in the name of God or Jesus and his angels is a matter of faith.

I mean personally I find this to be a highly polarized regardless of the “side” chosen, but like you said to each their own. :grin:

Lol I think we just take different perspectives; I mostly ascribe to a druid/magi monism combined with indo-european & pythagorean stuff, but I can respect Western mystery traditions like Christianity and their use of Transcendental magic.

I enjoy the conversation as well. :grin:

Do you always wear your happy face when you meet new people? :wink: neither of us wear happy face 24/7 and they have their whims too :smile:
I always wondered what happened to those magicians when their time of death was near?
Grimoires tell sad stories and some good ones but those are stories written long long time ago.

No. "Hell’ just like the Garden of Eden, is an actual physical place on earth. It was place used to burn garbage. Jesus used that as a symbol. The idea of an actual hell fire is a myth made up by the church to spread fear and use that fear to control people, the same way they used Satan-Devil.

Another myth with no connection to reality. This Christian lie is based on nothing!

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

Which Lucifer ? :grin: The one in Isaiah 14:12–15 king of Babylon Nebuchadnezzar II, or Jesus Revelation 22:16

I think his heavenly daddy had something to do with that :smirk: Again, please search and study few cases of torture of war prisoners then define the ultimate sacrifice one more time for me if you wish. Thanks

No. I didn’t talk about how crazy it is. I mentioned this event from a specific angle. Her it is one more time …

Virgin birth. In the old testament God cursed the world and killed everything on earth with the flood because the sons of God had sexual relationships with daughters of man. Also according to the old testament, sexual relationship with a married woman is a adultery and the punishment is death. On the other hand, the same God who made those laws… had sexual relationship with a married woman, Marry, the whore virgin of heaven, while it’s forbidden for his sons to do the same with any human. And it’s forbidden for any human to do that.

More about Marry and the mythical virgin birth…

Well then, YES. You agree and disagree - with yourself - in the same sentence :grin:

According to this false logic - in my opinion - how would any Christian believe they saw Jesus or God or an Angel in a vision, sometimes in real life, could be the “devil” ? Maybe God of the O.T was the devil himself, how do you know? This verse ruined everything for all believers! How the followers of Jesus knew that it was him who appeared to them after the resurrection, maybe it was Satan ? I’ll tell you how Christian know… if they hear what they want to hear, then it’s from God-Jesus. If the spirit says anything else…then it’s the Devil-Satan. That’s why they will remain moving and living in an empty endless circle with no hope or way out.

That’s not what the story says according to where it’s written. The old testament. Not the gospels. Please read that story. Nothing about grace or forbidden apples… Adam and Eve were cursed out of the Garden of Eden because God didn’t want them to eat from the second tree, the tree of eternal life or the tree of life. That’s… what… God… said :slight_smile: Believe God or the pope? That’s up to you! See Genesis 3:22

Not according to God ! Gensis 3: 22 "And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Yes… talking about the liar part.

Potato potato !

We agree to disagree on that then

There are no sides. There are facts and there are stories written in a book with no evidence to support them in reality. That’s one side, not two sides.

Thanks so much, happy talking to you and enjoying exploring different views and opinions. Appreciate it. Wish you wonderful time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

15,000 years ago the sea level was 300-400 meters lower than it is today. Between 10,000-5,000 years ago, the ocean level rose that much–three football fields! The Glaciers melted at different rates from continent to continent. There were several “lake overflow” deluges and “ocean break” deluges which occurred several times in the same area, and at wildly various times across the world. There was no “single” event.

1 Like

Never said there was a single event resulting in a world wide flood. I said there was geological evidence for cataclysmic flooding, not necessarily world wide.

@Tincat

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to bite at you (I used the wrong reply button, I think). Someone else had commented on a Meteor cataclysm causing a worldwide flood.

1 Like

No worries, I did mention meteors, seems to have been comets, I’m getting old heh. But yea I added that wasn’t necessarily world wide, and cited sources similar to the statements you made also. Bunch of different theories for really catastrophic floods over the world, north america, black sea, China, etc.

3 Likes

If this is a post arguing with my statement on lucifer and satan being a different entity, I can suggest you to use the search bar and read similar threads and reasons why they think satan and lucifer ain’t one

3 Likes