My findings and knowledge of Satan please read

As many threads that have explained and confirmed from Satan and Lucifer (and other spirits) that Satan and Lucifer are indeed NOT the same…
Bruh.

But oh well :metal:

He aint fucking Shiva bro.
He aint…nevermind.

Youll learn

11 Likes

El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god, including Hadad, Moloch, or Yahweh.

When moses had his encounter with the burning bush Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” the answer was -
I AM THAT I AM

I personally like the Greeks better with the Tetragrammaton.

The I AM matches what is said in genesis- " In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. "

Leaving El and YHVH as being titles like King, Prince… or Lord. :laughing:

Allah is another generic name for god and was apart of a pantheon of 360 other gods and mainly was never called upon until Mohammed decided he should be the only one.

This coming from his being influenced by the Jews and Christians he met in a north eastern merchant town, not only this but his uncle was the leader of the shrine at Mecca where Allah was mostly petitioned.
So of course he picked that god. :laughing:

Back to Jesus was born as the messiah prophesied by the old testament and future untold amounts of Magi using astrology.

God is the word, Jesus is the word made flesh and received the title of Χριστός (Christós later latinized as Christ) Christós meaning Anointed One through his christening with oil and baptism by john to receive the Holy Spirit.

Completing the trinity as God is one God, but three coeternal consubstantial persons.

What Jesus taught was not paganism it was Monotheism and Theogenesis.

" For the Son of God became man so that we might become God…"- St Thomas Aquinas

The pagans didn’t have a concept like this and actually ridiculed ideas like that all the time.

The pagans ridicule of the idea of theogenesis is what motivated large and part of the early christian persecution.

They had demigods which are quite theologically different.

It should also be noted that Christianity is not Judaism as well and that Judaism was a springboard for Christianity and islam came later and tried to copy them.

There also this idea in Christianity the God does not create evil, therefore anything that is good in nature must have come from God in some way.

Here’s a blog article by and Ex-Bishop and practicing Catholic magician discussing this very thing.

7 Likes

Thanks so much for explaining that, really appreciate it.

That’s not what I know.

Mistranslation. This is not a name, it’s a sentence. He said his actual name to Moses. AsheraYahweh. The official translation is made to hide that. Later, Asherah became the holy spirit in Christianity.

Not according to my knowledge. There is a debate about the actual meaning of it. Some people believe it’s a generic name for God, that’s why Christians and Jews in the ME use it. Others believe it’s not a generic word and he’s a specific deity. I agree with that because it’s based on supporting evidence. But of course it’s not the official story for obvious reasons.

Nothing to support that claim. Unless you’re already a Christian and have to believe that, there is not one single prophecy that fits Jesus as a messiah. He didn’t fulfil a single one of them. the rest you mentioned about Jesus is pure fantasy in my opinion. No evidence for that at all except in the bible.

Ancient Egyptians never believed anything like that ? :slight_smile:

What you’re saying sounds exactly what all Christians repeat without research. Please study the “pagan” religions and spiritual teachings in ancient civilizations… Christianity is a poorly made religion. nothing - absolutely nothing - in that religion is original in any way or form. Not a single word. The same is true, in my opinion, about Judaism and Islam.

4 Likes

Agreed and how can you say these relgions havent stolen from other beliefs. I know for fact the bible has, that whole relgion was a blend of many different relgions in the Roman area. The main two being a solar cult that was growing rapidly and mithrasim. You even got hermetic philophsy in it when you start talking about jesus and the 12 disciples and how the 12 disciples relate to the 12 zodaic. His mother the moon and jesus the son (sun) of god. Christians also just so happen to celebrate jesus birthday on the 25. The winter solstice, the birth of the son. More things relating to the solar cult aspect.

7 Likes

I agree with you

Generally, they took it from past religions and yet they made the same mistakes done by them; as a consequence of copying, we see same mistakes which are (at least must be by definition) strange to all knowing God(s).

Why is that ?

They did not took generally the true stories maybe already modified ones or in some cases they have modified and extended stories for a bigger effect.

Please just consider the flood myth.

Did it happen ?

Locally yes but never as it ‘s mentioned in Genesis

A world-wide deluge, such as described in Genesis, is incompatible with modern scientific understanding of natural history, especially geology and paleontology.

But how come we see that in all JCI religion ? If the idea was original, probably God sure would knew that it was a local phenomenon; so was it God or someone with a scarce knowledge who added that old story ?

The old stories of Deucalion, Ziusudra, Gilgamesh, or Atrahasis ( just a river flood by the way) has been taken as an idea and extended to exploit it fully but as now we see by clear evidence that such flood never happened at that scale.

Even I respect Jesus and his idea to save humanity from the inequalities and his aim in creating a better society (same in Moses or even Mohammad too), they were never successful or at least temporarily and the greed of humanity and the evil within it, soon transformed all of those efforts to a tool of further exploitation. (unfortunately)

I personally believe the existence of a higher power(s) and that is not just due to magick but mainly due to mathematical harmony and its traces that we see/feel everywhere like pi, Fibonacci’s etc., yet I can say that religions are somehow a creation of human mind, even still sometimes they have divine interferences within; but as I said that “good and pure ideas” are mostly lost in practice due to human nature, I guess, and we are let to opiate ourselves with the copy-paste parts generally.

2 Likes

Constantine was responsible for the vast spreading of Christianity, was he not? Its been a while since I read up on it, but if memory serves he saw the religion as a great way to both unite and oppress/control his people and the ones he conquered.

5 Likes

The Ugaritic Tablets contained references to a pre-christian storm god called Yahweh. Even their central figure is a rip-off syncretism of Yahweh and Ahura Mazda.

4 Likes

Though I am intrigued by the possible link between Quetzalcoatl and Lucifer. Anyone got some insight into that?

2 Likes

The problem in my view is that Moses, Jesus and Mohamed - if we agree that they had good intentions - introduced themselves as the one and only way for salvation. That’s not how it should work if you want to enlighten people. but it works perfectly if you want personal gain and power over ignorant masses looking for a superior authority to follow their steps blindly.

In all ancient civilizations, Gods had a mission. To enlighten people by using symbols that represented them. Without sharing this enlightenment with each and every man and woman, it’s impossible to create a civilization. Judaism, Christianity and Islam only created empires. Not civilizations. Huge difference.

The people who created the pyramids knew exactly what they were doing, they were educated and enlightened. They used their power to protect their land, not to invade others. The same with almost all surrounding civilizations in the ME. Once this land was infected by Judaism, Christianity and Islam… they all turned blind. They became sheep following one single book, one savior, one God and one way to heaven that eventually turned what once called the Garden of Eden into a true living hell.

There is no excuse for that. Jesus - for me - is the real devil, if such being exists. Allah and Yahweh are one and the same, pure hate and anger and ignorance. If Satan is the exact opposite of them, then he’s worth worshipping or at least true respect. Nothing good - ever - came from those three religions. Humanity’s progress and development was blocked for centuries because of them. Just imagine if they didn’t exist at all. Billions of lives are wasted on nothing. It’s a real tragedy for our kind. And we see new generations being forced to taste the same poison, children and teenagers praising their own killers and spending their whole lives seeking mental and spiritual death.

9 Likes

I’d disagree with a significant flood not being supported geologically, there’s been some research that supports that theory, I believe in a nutshell it was about a meteor that struck the north pole, melting icecaps about 12-10000 b.c.

Different theory, not necessarily world wide:

Comet strikes:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4432554/amp/Stone-carvings-confirm-comet-hit-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/31810-big-freeze-flood.html

Kinda supports and argues against the theory:

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/312/5777/1146.full

More recent article that addresses some of the concerns in the previous article:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature08954

The least qualified source, but still personally interesting, Randall Carlson, also while not really qualified, I think explains things well for a layperson

5 Likes

As far as I know, it did not happen as it was explained in Genesis.

I will see your sources and thank you, By the way please also considers the ones below.

But also consider these sources

3 Likes

I agree with @PrinceX and will add it is known the story of Noah is the exact same story (just different names) from the story of Gilgamesh which predates.
The story of Moses is also “borrowed” but I do not remember where from.

As for OP, I’ve never been one to think Spirits are all one being with different names, they are all different and unique.
If it works for you however, more power to you but for newer Magicians I’ll say ask the Spirits yourself. Don’t take any one person’s opinions as gospel.

4 Likes

Yeah… I was pretty convinced recently by the so-close comparison of passages from the bible about god and Hindu texts about Shiva… posted it here but darned if I can find it now. They’re clearly copied almost and/or completely intact by newer texts for newer religions… Not sure if you mean to say say those are faked but I’m all ears?

I also think it’s fair to assume crossover and adoption of ideas between cultures anyway, but historians do trace many similar religious ideas back to the Proto-Indo-Europeans from pre-history, because the ideas can be traced through language:

Otherwise, I haven’t felt called to work with this energy yet, so I can’t say, but you’re getting results and that’s what matters, imo.

4 Likes

I haven’t had a chance to check out the book, but I did skim the article, and i could get behind most of it, although some things i noted, the most recent source cited there was 1977, which by no means invalidates the arguments presented, but it leads me to want to research each claim presented in regards to newer research.

Also the main argument from what I gathered was against a flood around 6000 b.c. which I also agree with, I haven’t found any information in regards to flooding around that time period either. The whole creationalist stance is not unified from my understanding, you do have those that say the world is less than 10k years, you have others in that creationalist mentality that have proposed a different theory, called the bible gap theory. Basically they believe the day in genesis doesn’t correspond to a day as we know it, but a day corresponds to an age.

What persuaded me to believe in a cataclysmic flood, is we do have stories from genesis/Torah that indicate a flood, the greeks have three floods ending various ages of man, I believe the most recent one was called the deucalion flood, gilgamesh’s flood story, hindu’s have a flood story, China has the great flood of guan yu as mythos and others.

3 Likes

Just googled it cause it’s been a while since I looked into this topic, and while I’m loathe to cite wikipedia as a reputable source, they do have a large list of flood stories spanning every continent, that in my opinion would be worth looking into more.

2 Likes

this ancient spirit God who came to earth and taught man was called many different names by different cultures imo the deity Lucifer when fell to earth or came to earth had an influence over the nations and their religions aka gods which is why alot of these gods have similar qualities so yes imo all these gods are the same deity just viewed in different forms Lucifer is someone who can become anything think of him as someone with split personalities and can manifest 20 or more spirits aka personalities within himself no Satan and Lucifer are not different spirits he can manifest and split himself into two forms when called by those names…

1 Like

Sounds about right for the time of the sinking of Atlantis.

2 Likes

I think Plato did indicate that in his writings, around 5000 b.c. if I’m remembering correctly, been a long time since I looked into it.

1 Like

I called upon Satan and Lucifer therefore they are different no they are not this spirit can be many spirits forms and names and has the power to split manifest himself at well and become both Satan and Lucifer at once

1 Like

In his day he claimed 10,000 years so roughly 12,000 by our modern day. About the age of Gobekli Tepi. Or the Turkish tunnels.

3 Likes