My Evocation Seminar At Dixie State College

[quote=“E.A., post:16, topic:645”]6 feet squared for the Circle, 3 feet on each side for the (semi) equilateral triangle![/quote] E.A good sir. If your ever close to Oregon let us know please. I plenty of people that would love to hear you in person.

I do plan on attending the Esoteric Book Conference in September up in Seattle.

Just a quick question what do the symbols on the triangle of manifestation represent?

Just a note to say thank you for an excellent lecture & to remark that you have a beautiful speaking voice! Did you always have that special resonance or did it start to manifest after you had reached a certain “turning point”, if I may dare to ask? Voices mean a great deal to me (I was an opera singer) & I tend to have strong reactions to them…

He is a very good “teacher”/mentor THANK YOU!!

You can receive irrefutable evidence of the existence of spirits by summoning them yourself![/quote]

You talk about being able to change your brain wavelengths to the Theta state but never describe how to do this. From research I’ve done this takes months to accomplish.

Any suggestions or resources you’d recommend?

I’ve also seen another video where you met someone who went to the astral and “talked to just about every demon”. Contrasted to,

In your books you talk about your circle being “the axis of creation”. So my question is…

Why do I need to go to them? Is astral travel something I need to master before I can communicate with these entities?

I want to be able to sit down and do work. Pull a demon through the pages of reality as you put it in your book “Calling Upon Hell” and give them something to act on. I feel like so much information is placed on everything past that point.

Maybe give me a shout out to a demon to help me figure this stuff out.

I love to watch your YouTube videos ever since I was exposed to you back when you did an interview on “The Ooze” radio show. Love what you do, thanks for the advice!

[quote=“KenTabor, post:26, topic:645”]You talk about being able to change your brain wavelengths to the Theta state but never describe how to do this. From research I’ve done this takes months to accomplish.

Any suggestions or resources you’d recommend?[/quote]
EA doesn’t post on here very often but I linked you up to a newsletter that describes the TGS, how to get there and what denotes it in another reply, but just for anyone reading this thread further along, that newsletter’s at this page: The Irreplaceable Value of Ecstasy In Evocation.

Long before the internet existed as an everyday thing, it took me months, maybe years (I didn’t keep records) to achieve a lot of this stuff working completely alone and still very young, because I started with this stuff when I was a child, so I think one of the main things EA’s done is systematise the mental state you need to be in to achieve results, and then give clear instructions on how to get there.

Can you achieve results without the TGS method he described? Yes, I did, so do millions of others. But you’re turning your back on an effective shortcut not to give it a try, and one method is outlined in that linked webpage.

For the rest, you can soul-travel to spirits (including demonic realms) OR you can evoke them into manifestation here, or you can summon them and feel their influence, hear their thoughts telephathically, there’s no single correct way to do this but what you DO need is to be ruthlessly honest with yourself about what gets results, and what doesn’t, in terms of getting the thing you tasked the spirit to do.

That way you’re going by the evidence and not wishful thinking, which is obviously pretty important unless you enjoy wasting your own time.

1 Like

[quote=“KenTabor, post:26, topic:645”]You talk about being able to change your brain wavelengths to the Theta state but never describe how to do this. From research I’ve done this takes months to accomplish.

Any suggestions or resources you’d recommend?[/quote]

At some point, I think it is inevitable for a serious magician to spend some decent time gaining a skill. Even though I have experienced, EA’s techniques produce a state long enough for a short communion, I cannot say that I have personally been able to conjure the theta state for any considerable amount of time outside of issuing a request to an entity. Since I would like to clearly interact with a spirit on the same organic level that I would communicate with a friend, I can say that this will take me and many others I know more time to achieve.

I can’t even say that these techniques get you to theta, as I have experienced theta on it’s own, and it was ridiculously different than the “rapture” state that EA talked about. When I got there, it wasn’t very tumultuous, yet the calm and clarity of things was levels higher and more lucid than the rapture. Moreover, to communicate with entities in this state was so matter-of-fact and clear that I wondered what I was doing before. I am not saying that EA is wrong, but rather that my experience just doesn’t reflect some of what EA talks about.

At the end of the day, you can’t honestly rely on others, even a teacher, to tell you how to do something or what something will be like. If EA’s stuff resonates with you, you are better off trying it and giving it an honest and PATIENT go to assess for yourself. If it doesn’t work, try something else, but this is a game of action. Coming from the consummate intellectualist (mind you, this isn’t a claim to being smart, but rather a penchant for attacking things and attempting to understand things with thinking), you gotta try shit to actually know if it works.