My entities drawing journey!

So this is kinda how I saw Andromalius! :sweat_smile: blurry so I was looking for the snake to identify himā€¦ :thinking: he let his tongue out! It was the only clear thing :expressionless: I need more practiceā€¦

:thinking: then made thisā€¦ the face could use improvement but I hit a blockā€¦ so here it isā€¦

@anon88243269 :rofl: would you ask him if he approve?

11 Likes

I will the next time I evoke him. I only just finished a few hours ago our ritual.
I am sure he will, they are excellent. :heart:

2 Likes

He is very silent with me though. I have done 10 evocations with him and he has only said 2 words and that was last night. I can feel his energy however so will ask and see how that feels. I am sure honouring him with art will please him

2 Likes

:thinking: yeah he seems like the silent typeā€¦ :rofl: but the snake is giving me practice with Clairaudiance! :expressionless: am still bad at figuring out what they say so snake noises actually is a reliefā€¦ just focusing on the noises and not what it means :yum:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: hehehe! Lucifer spoiling me!!!

12 Likes

lilith come to my dream like this picture

2 Likes

Was this last night? Very nice.

2 Likes

:rofl: yes! I invoke Lucifer and slept! Was running around holding this boy like heā€™s the most important thing ever! He was cuter than this but I was rushing the drawingā€¦

3 Likes

This is amazing, you are spectacular at drawing!

3 Likes

:no_mouth: has anyone seen king paimon like this? @SoliMar ?
This was in a dream and in my head! The outfit stood out! He is usually invisible! Thatā€™s why am struggling with thisā€¦ :laughing:

13 Likes

Curious to see Bathin haha

4 Likes

Funny you said that! Am planning to work with him soon since his name was in a dream!

5 Likes

Ooh, me too! Ma boi!

2 Likes

:hugs: another Bael!

16 Likes

:rofl: when I need help on the astral and call Michael this is how he enters! The WOW moment!

16 Likes

Holy crap, good job paying attention to detail!

5 Likes

A while back in November 2018 I had this vision coming in my mind repeatedly when I meditate but I didnā€™t know who! So I remembered I petitioned Sastan to help me with my senses! I was expecting a salamander so I never noticed the other form! Itā€™s not like they come up to me with a name tag :unamused: so yeah I just figured it outā€¦ I had a gut feeling that I need to read his description. So here I am! too late but better than never!

9 Likes

Yes! This is exactly how I always see Paimon (Just different clothing) He usually wears a white robe around me, itā€™s a lot more casual. But I have seen him wearing gorgeous clothing before, he showed once this royal purple robe with gold threading that seemed to glow. He certainly has a eclectic (but beautiful) style taste!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: awesome! Thanks for confirming it to me!

3 Likes

Iā€™d bang

1 Like