My entities drawing journey!

This is gorgeous darling!:dancer:t2:

6 Likes

:thinking: Duke Bathin? This black dude shows up alot when I started working with Bathin! Ever since the first dream with Bathin’s name he was there! I just realised it’s Bathin! He was in the distance standing looking at me! Each time I look away he get closer! Until he was at my face!

8 Likes

These are dope. I’ve seen that second one before! The exact image, the pose, the chair, the clothing. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Gorgeous Lilith artwork Miku

3 Likes

These are all amazing! Bookmarking.

2 Likes

Have you ever painted or seen Glasya-Labolas? I would love one of him

1 Like

Now that you mentioned it I read about him! I wonder if he was the puppy “looks like Bolognese breed”! In my dream a while ago! Many entities where there including Orobas horse form! Bael weird cat form! A huge chicken! :sweat_smile: was full of animals surrounding me and two dark men figures saying “Its ok”!
I am planning to see all the goetia! :thinking: I’ll approach him after I close the sigils I am currently working with!

1 Like

Maybe, was the Dog a ginger color by any chance?

I just googled that Dog type and they are white

I will look forward to it in the future. x

1 Like

:thinking: black and white mix looked grey! Long hair and had little horns

1 Like

:hugs: I’ll update you when I get to him! Might need some information!

1 Like

yes,no problem

1 Like

I made a spell for a friend using Prince Sitri sigil and he showed up like this!

12 Likes

He has appeared to me once in this form but of a dark complexion with short hair

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thanks for letting me know! More validation :hugs:

1 Like

Damn, your Sitri is hot lol

3 Likes

What about Glaysa-Labolas-He/She(Idk what form they prefer to me) often appears as a dog with quite the intimidating smile-friendly enough though has wings too

2 Likes

I didn’t see Glasya-Labolas yet, but I’ll surely try :+1:

1 Like

He usually gives me one of these two smiles lmao

4 Likes

:rofl: looks friendly enough for me!

1 Like

Hiya OP! Would you be interested in drawing my energy/godform? It’s presented in some pretty interesting ways to people, so, it might be a challenge, or fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like