My entities drawing journey!

This is amazing, you are spectacular at drawing!

3 Likes

:no_mouth: has anyone seen king paimon like this? @SoliMar ?
This was in a dream and in my head! The outfit stood out! He is usually invisible! Thatā€™s why am struggling with thisā€¦ :laughing:

13 Likes

Curious to see Bathin haha

4 Likes

Funny you said that! Am planning to work with him soon since his name was in a dream!

5 Likes

Ooh, me too! Ma boi!

2 Likes

:hugs: another Bael!

16 Likes

:rofl: when I need help on the astral and call Michael this is how he enters! The WOW moment!

16 Likes

Holy crap, good job paying attention to detail!

5 Likes

A while back in November 2018 I had this vision coming in my mind repeatedly when I meditate but I didnā€™t know who! So I remembered I petitioned Sastan to help me with my senses! I was expecting a salamander so I never noticed the other form! Itā€™s not like they come up to me with a name tag :unamused: so yeah I just figured it outā€¦ I had a gut feeling that I need to read his description. So here I am! too late but better than never!

9 Likes

Yes! This is exactly how I always see Paimon (Just different clothing) He usually wears a white robe around me, itā€™s a lot more casual. But I have seen him wearing gorgeous clothing before, he showed once this royal purple robe with gold threading that seemed to glow. He certainly has a eclectic (but beautiful) style taste!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: awesome! Thanks for confirming it to me!

3 Likes

Iā€™d bang

1 Like

This is gorgeous darling!:dancer:t2:

6 Likes

:thinking: Duke Bathin? This black dude shows up alot when I started working with Bathin! Ever since the first dream with Bathinā€™s name he was there! I just realised itā€™s Bathin! He was in the distance standing looking at me! Each time I look away he get closer! Until he was at my face!

8 Likes

These are dope. Iā€™ve seen that second one before! The exact image, the pose, the chair, the clothing. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Gorgeous Lilith artwork Miku

3 Likes

These are all amazing! Bookmarking.

2 Likes

Have you ever painted or seen Glasya-Labolas? I would love one of him

1 Like

Now that you mentioned it I read about him! I wonder if he was the puppy ā€œlooks like Bolognese breedā€! In my dream a while ago! Many entities where there including Orobas horse form! Bael weird cat form! A huge chicken! :sweat_smile: was full of animals surrounding me and two dark men figures saying ā€œIts okā€!
I am planning to see all the goetia! :thinking: Iā€™ll approach him after I close the sigils I am currently working with!

1 Like

Maybe, was the Dog a ginger color by any chance?

I just googled that Dog type and they are white

I will look forward to it in the future. x

1 Like