My entities drawing journey!

:slight_smile: hehehe! Lucifer spoiling me!!!

12 Likes

lilith come to my dream like this picture

2 Likes

Was this last night? Very nice.

2 Likes

:rofl: yes! I invoke Lucifer and slept! Was running around holding this boy like he’s the most important thing ever! He was cuter than this but I was rushing the drawing…

3 Likes

This is amazing, you are spectacular at drawing!

3 Likes

:no_mouth: has anyone seen king paimon like this? @SoliMar ?
This was in a dream and in my head! The outfit stood out! He is usually invisible! That’s why am struggling with this… :laughing:

13 Likes

Curious to see Bathin haha

4 Likes

Funny you said that! Am planning to work with him soon since his name was in a dream!

5 Likes

Ooh, me too! Ma boi!

2 Likes

:hugs: another Bael!

16 Likes

:rofl: when I need help on the astral and call Michael this is how he enters! The WOW moment!

16 Likes

Holy crap, good job paying attention to detail!

5 Likes

A while back in November 2018 I had this vision coming in my mind repeatedly when I meditate but I didn’t know who! So I remembered I petitioned Sastan to help me with my senses! I was expecting a salamander so I never noticed the other form! It’s not like they come up to me with a name tag :unamused: so yeah I just figured it out… I had a gut feeling that I need to read his description. So here I am! too late but better than never!

9 Likes

Yes! This is exactly how I always see Paimon (Just different clothing) He usually wears a white robe around me, it’s a lot more casual. But I have seen him wearing gorgeous clothing before, he showed once this royal purple robe with gold threading that seemed to glow. He certainly has a eclectic (but beautiful) style taste!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: awesome! Thanks for confirming it to me!

3 Likes

I’d bang

1 Like

This is gorgeous darling!:dancer:t2:

6 Likes

:thinking: Duke Bathin? This black dude shows up alot when I started working with Bathin! Ever since the first dream with Bathin’s name he was there! I just realised it’s Bathin! He was in the distance standing looking at me! Each time I look away he get closer! Until he was at my face!

8 Likes

These are dope. I’ve seen that second one before! The exact image, the pose, the chair, the clothing. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Gorgeous Lilith artwork Miku

3 Likes