:grinning: thanks!

2 Likes

Ma booooiii

2 Likes

Loving these pictures! You have talent <3

4 Likes

You have a serious talent!

3 Likes

So this was Azazel’s week! He was coming to me as crushs I have! Lol! But am never drawing that!
What I visualized is this! Total imagination.

!

Then he started come to me as aura or energy or some kind of field! It’s so colourful! So I made this.

It is so energetic and overwhelming! When he mixs with my energy I become an emotional mess… dealing with something in my daily life didnt make it better…

21 Likes

He tried that with me, but I don’t have any crushes, so he appeared as someone aesthetically interesting who’s music I like that I have a squish on. I’m like, that’s pretty but its not him… er, why? Not even the daemons get what an asexual is [sigh].
Anyway, nice verification, glad it’s not just me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I kinda want to make that Azazel one into the meme with the red glowing eyes XD

2 Likes

Another Belial drawing! This is how he came to me the first couple of times!

12 Likes

So this attempt was King Bael! I tell you he is weird or am weird? Idk! I’ll be writing this experience in my journal! He showed me cartoonish theater? Was fun! Musical and all! Yeah I swear Willy the pooh was there too! When it’s done I thought my cat came to my bed? I brushed my hand on to him like usual but something was wrong? The mouth was a frog? So I did this :hugs:

14 Likes

Curiouser and curiouser …
:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:rofl: exactly!!!

3 Likes

Wait a sec. Winny the Poo is Willy in Egypt???

2 Likes

I know him as Willy! :thinking: brain fart? Idk but I remember in Arabic was Willy!

2 Likes

I am trying Prince Orobas! I don’t think I’ve seen him yet but got this inspiration :blue_heart:

15 Likes

I love your artwork. I would love a drawing of how I saw Lucifer,but I am unable to paint like you and describing it is too hard. Lucifer is blue to me. Have you seen Andromalius or Bune to paint? I would love to see that.

2 Likes

fkin awsome!

2 Likes

:thinking: you can petition Lucifer to appear to me like he appeared to you! And I will ask him to show me what you see. I did this with Belial! It’s close enough to how he appeared to @gluttonfree

Great! I will work on them next! :rofl: am just asking Lucifer to give me hints to who should I approach next! Am guessing this is a sign :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, maybe. Lucifer appeared as a blue Harlequin figure to me, tall and looking like a little like David Bowie. Really beautiful, too beautiful to describe. I will try, thank you

3 Likes

Another Orobas :grinning: this is what I have seen in my mind!

:blush: human unicorn! He was holding a lance I think!

12 Likes