Someone near King Bael?

Hi, I would like some tips on how to get closer to him in the best possible way, I’ve already looked for information about him here, but I’d like to get more details. All the information you can give me about him is welcome, everything.

My encounter was brief with him! I sent him a letter asking for some help and to see him! Second night I invited him for some ice cream! Then he revealed him self to me! He is kind! Tried not to freak me out! Was fun but he didn’t talk…

2 Likes

@MiKu How do I invite him? I simply speak mentally, I do a ritual, I speak out loud, I do meditation, I want to find the best way to call his attention straight to me !!! I would like a direction, if possible clear.

:rofl: my way is simple! I wrote a letter inviting him to join me and on the back draw his sigil. looked at it for 1 minute and burn the paper! The letter kinda went like this!
Dear XXX
I am writing to you to invite you to my space! I have an ice cream with your name on it! I hope you enjoy and welcome to my life! Thanks. My name.

:sweat_smile: this what I got used to! I treat them as people I am trying to reach out to. I hope it works for u too!

1 Like

@MiKu Okay, I think I’ll try this, thank you.

Aside from his enn (Ayer secore on ca Ba’al) there is the mantra Baal Iagat Croohot, repeat it 7 times… you may try to contact him with the name CIEME and finally I believe he’s Saturnian, so it’s possible to use incense, colors and give offerings related to this planet.

1 Like