My Daemonic Child: Birth

So this wasn’t a real child? Just an entity/spirit?

It was a spirit, yes - not a human child. I think I made that clear in the post, even the illustration of the birth of a full-sized being out of my lower abdomen, that I posted here?

I’m not snappin’ at ya - just genuinely curious where the misunderstanding lies. :slight_smile:

“Real” - well, that’s subjective - I have some tests for him before I know how well he operates for anyone else, so far I’m the only person who has evoked him by name. But it wasn’t a human child, I mean, I only posted about it first in March this year and human rugrats take a little bit longer to form! :slight_smile:

On a more serious note, if I did anything involving a human child and then posted it like this on an occult forum, including with the future plan to release a grimoire for him onto the internet, I would be a horribly irresponsible human being and a terrible parent! It would be abuse, pure and simple, to even dream of such a thing, and so far outside my own ethical code that I can’t even take the idea on board fully.

This Child is a demon - he has horns. He can also dematerialise and do all the normal demon stuff. He’s eight feet tall, and he was only conceived this year!

I haven’t had a human child so far in life, but I hope to start a human family at some point and the amount of info I plan to post about that anywhere online will be close to zero, since my human child/ren will have to deal with schooling, adolescent angst, and so on - all bad enough without people finding out their mother thinks they’re hell-spawn! O_o

So, once again - not a human child. I have no human children. No human child is involved in this in any way. A spirit. Okay? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh ok. Gotcha. Was just a little confused.

That sounds like an insanely awesome feat though. Congrats. I think Lucifer himself would be proud.

One has to wonder though. What if a woman did birth a human (or non human?) child with black magick and rituals? How would he grow up? What kind of abilities would he have?

But ah that’s besides the point. Congrats again on your incredible journey and birth.

Cheers, I’m personally against dragging human kids into anything like this, but that’s just my personal ethics.

Spirituality, like sexuality, is a topic for adults and how each parent educates their child has to be down to their own understanding of what’s best for their family within their cultural backdrop, and what their child can understand.

Since I have no children, anything I think about that is purely theoretical, and if I start a family I’ll probably read some of the guides for “pagan parenting” and so on to help understand the issues involved in holding non-mainstream spiritual beliefs.

True. It’s just an interesting thought.

I mean look at Crowley. Parents were Christian. Now infamous worldwide as the man who reignited magick in the modern world on a massive scale.

One has to wonder what a child born of black magick could do. Usher in a new aeon?

But I agree that parenting should be done right and let children make their own decisions. That’s one thing I didn’t like about LaVey (though I very much respect him and love his books despite being a theist now). He baptized Zeena in a satanic baptism and really didn’t give her a choice in the matter. That’s really no better than forcing a kid to accept Jesus and reject satanic things at all cost (which is virtually everything in the Christian mindset).

I believe in free will. Especially for kids.

It’s like the late great George Carlin said: “Teach children to question everything”.

Even magick. Let them make up their own minds.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:19, topic:3388”]At the start of last year I was pretty much committed to the LHP and happy about that, having left the philosophical, ethical and sentimental jumble of my prior RHP conditioning behind. It felt like I’d sorted out the things that troubled me in my white-light days, and I was in a good place, but fairly static, and reasonably content with that.

I had the goal of personal divinity, but it was kind of in an abstract place of “This is where I want to go, at some point” and it wasn’t something I had any concrete plans to attain.

I had to put the pedal to the metal and - freed from the chains of RHP thinking - go all out to acquire as much power as possible.

…The mincing insincerity of all the RHP teachers and healers I’d known who have the most bloated and brittle egos, and yet who preach humility and apathy because “All is as it should be.”

Anyway that’s why I’m so serious, I want to leave my mark on this planet by grasping power at the causal level, and there’s no length I won’t go to, whilst honouring my own ethics and personal beliefs, to achieve that goal.

In my case, I don’t want to be public, be a known author, any of that - I want power without any need to concern myself with the human side of things, just pure divine ability to manipulate reality to my will.

Nonetheless the more people I can support and encourage along similar paths, the happier that makes me, because my vision from many years ago was the ascent of humanity to a new stage of magickal evolution and everything else I saw at that time of my life has either happened or is in the process of coming into being now.

So that’s one of the reasons I’m grateful to this forum as a stage along that path, and everyone who’s involved with it, and also the reason I’m generally happy to help people whenever that’s possible. Nothing motivates a gal like a good strong dose of batshit craziness! ^_^[/quote]

You very quickly became one of my favourite people here, Lady Eva. I feel the exact same way about this forum.

We have a somewhat similar history in terms of how we came to be where we now are, and I’d like to share some of my own history to this point.

I have cropped the post I am quoting from you and will address points in turn. I have already addressed some of it above, but from here on I will make it clear which point I am addressing, while adding some of my own information.

Induction to LHP - We are very similar in that we both seem to come from an original magickal foundation in the RHP. I made all the same realizations you did. The brittle egos of those who spew RHP dogma, yet cannot handle a little criticism themselves.

I took all the knowledge, learning, EVERYTHING I had acquired thus far on my magickal path and put it ALL in to the LHP. I freed myself from morality, self-imposition, and all that crap that keeps two hands tied behind the back of the white-magician. This was somewhat recent, as in a few months ago.

Within days of committing myself fully to black magick and the LHP, I came across this website and EA Koetting. At first I thought he was a charlatan, as in my RHP conditioning, I had learned that those who try to make money selling rituals, etc. are probably charlatans. But I very quickly came to respect and admire him.

Seriousness of study and desire for self-empowerment: I can say with all honesty that I have dedicated my LIFE to magick and self-empowerment. To achieve Godhood in my lifetime. I as well have no desires for fame or notoriety. Simply to enjoy the power to direct my will and experience change accordingly. There is no length I will not go to, to this end. I as well have my own code of ethics and morality, and will not unnecessarily harm people. There are people, however, I desire to curse and utterly destroy, as I have reached a point in which I feel I will no longer allow insult, scorn, and misery inflicted by others to go unanswered. Basically, if people fuck with me, I’ll fuck with them right back. I used to be so passive and basically afraid of my own power - thanks to all the RHP conditioning that anything you put in to the universe will come right back to you.

Helping others along the road: I have always been a loving person and that remains ever true. I will always help those whom I can, those who seek me (who have been many throughout the years) - those who I can guide or offer to teach directly always benefit greatly from what I have to offer. I’ve seen a few go off to become quite powerful in their own right. That’s a very rewarding feeling indeed.

To clarify my own history, I acquired a lot of knowledge and power in my studies. But from my RHP conditioning, I was very afraid to put in to practice much of what I had learned. Recently, when I poured ALL my energy in to the LHP, I removed all the self-imposed limitations and began to finally do all those things I wanted to do that I was too afraid to do prior. Things like evocation, self-empowering rituals, etc.

I’m no longer going to allow the ideals and morals of others to guide my behaviour. I will do as a please, learn as I please, and empower myself as I please. A few of my acquaintances here and now in my life are Christians.

Hahahahaha. Recently, I was at a place where free breakfast and lunch is served to people in poverty. I came across one of my friends, named Daniel, and I joined him at his table. From him I feel nothing but fear. Hes an interesting guy though, nonetheless. He was talking about how demons used to pursue him and try to tempt him in to doing evil and crap like that. I was just sitting there shaking my head, like demons have nothing better to do than to chase Christians down and try to tempt them to evil. Sorry Daniel, you have a very skewed idea of how spirits operate. But as I said, I feel intense fear in him. He’s afraid of pretty much everything, even himself, and that’s why he’s in to Christianity. He wants to be protected from EVERYTHING. He even turns women down, giving some bible-thumping reasoning for this. Two Christians who lead a bible study every Thursday at this place even said “We met eachother at church…”- very politely saying that he’s an idiot and should be with women if he damn well wants to be.

Anyways, one day, he says “Would you like me to pray for you?” And I rather like the warmth and comfort I experience when somebody does pray for me. This prayer however, just made me laugh.

He held his hand on my shoulder, and started rambling “I cast out all the demons of the occult from his body! Snapped his fingers, I cast out all the demons of divination from his body! Snapped his fingers, I cast out all the demons of this, demons of that.” While snapping his fingers over and over.

Internally I’m just dying of laughter. Like you really think that’s all it takes to rid me of powers and influences I’ve spent YEARS accumulating?! AS IF. You should know that such forces will only leave me if I myself desire and will it to be! You can’t just attempt to leave me powerless from your own short-sighted desire to see me freed from influences that you think are evil because you’re just afraid of everything as you’ve never taken the time to grab hold of your own life and direct it where you will. I didn’t want to insult the guy, though, so when he was done his little foray, I said: “Sorry bud, I love the occult, and I love what I am doing. You can’t rid me of those influences so easily.”

None of my Christian buds understand what I am doing, and they all warn me to “be careful, the devil is trying to get my soul.” - right, because the “devil” has need for my immortal soul. I’m sure he has nothing better to do than to chase after souls. Not to mention the whole Christian idealogy that Satan is at the top of the demonic foodchain is just ludicrous.

Ahh, I have rambled on and on. But at least I got all this out before reaching my allotted time-limit on this library computer, hah

Oh that must have been pretty epic - I’ve had a few funny looks myself going in Mysteries, this very new age white-lighty occult shop in London, and I once felt some woman trying to kind of draw off my energy, I think she thought I was “afflicted” or something, she had that look and it wasn’t a vamping thing.

(By the way I never know what to say to compliments, but, erm, thanks!)

You have’t grown up receiving many compliments eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m apparently pretty sexy so I get all kinds of weird compliments, some are just, wow, no thanks.

That’s hilarious. There’s this like schizophrenic lady I see from time to time. The last time I saw her, I am very positive she saw something in my aura or something, and she backed way away from me. Most of the time she tells me I’m evil and she’s a good Christian and has never slept with a man and blah blah blah.

But THIS time… She backs away from me… I make the sign of a pentagram in her direction, she backs even further away, and starts doing the holy cross thing, touching her left shoulder, right shoulder, navel, then top of her chest and looking up as if to say “God protect me from his evil”

I am just dying of laughter as she so fearfully goes through the motions

Oh that must have been pretty epic - I’ve had a few funny looks myself going in Mysteries, this very new age white-lighty occult shop in London, and I once felt some woman trying to kind of draw off my energy, I think she thought I was “afflicted” or something, she had that look and it wasn’t a vamping thing.

(By the way I never know what to say to compliments, but, erm, thanks!)[/quote]

That place looks like one of those Indian stalls in Camden Stables and probably smells just as bad.

At least Treadwell’s is cosy …

[quote=“Illustrious, post:27, topic:3388”]You have’t grown up receiving many compliments eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m apparently pretty sexy so I get all kinds of weird compliments, some are just, wow, no thanks.

That’s hilarious. There’s this like schizophrenic lady I see from time to time. The last time I saw her, I am very positive she saw something in my aura or something, and she backed way away from me. Most of the time she tells me I’m evil and she’s a good Christian and has never slept with a man and blah blah blah.

But THIS time… She backs away from me… I make the sign of a pentagram in her direction, she backs even further away, and starts doing the holy cross thing, touching her left shoulder, right shoulder, navel, then top of her chest and looking up as if to say “God protect me from his evil”

I am just dying of laughter as she so fearfully goes through the motions[/quote]

:DDDDDDDDDDDD Thank you for this, you are helping me to cure my overwhelming hangover from the weekend.

A great piece of black magic, right up my street ~ this should be in the ‘Anthology of Sorcery series’ as it is an account of what most wouldn’t want to consider real, “as their fear and denial keeps the psychic valve closed”. It is terrifyingly gripping…

[quote=“Demigod, post:24, topic:3388”]One has to wonder what a child born of black magick could do. Usher in a new aeon?

But I agree that parenting should be done right and let children make their own decisions. That’s one thing I didn’t like about LaVey (though I very much respect him and love his books despite being a theist now). He baptized Zeena in a satanic baptism and really didn’t give her a choice in the matter. That’s really no better than forcing a kid to accept Jesus and reject satanic things at all cost (which is virtually everything in the Christian mindset).

I believe in free will. Especially for kids.

It’s like the late great George Carlin said: “Teach children to question everything”.

Even magick. Let them make up their own minds.[/quote]

It does make me wonder though. My current perspective is that I (and my children) chose their incarnation for specific reasons/experiences. That and learning how to communicate with my very human fetus via astral travel (my hypnobabies curricula had a different term, of course) and the entire birth process where she initiated it, and I simply allowed it/us to happen in painless solitude and bliss…it totally changed my perspective on morals and children. Most mothers I’ve talked to consider an unassisted birth extremely crazy and “out-there,” bordering on, if not totally, irresponsible, dangerous as fuck, and grounds to have the family investigated. Yet, it was precisely the birth she and I chose, after years researching everything I could find on birth/spirituality/fetus-infant psychology. The sheer magnitude of success catapulted my drive to seek out information on the mind/spirit, hypnosis, astral travel, astrology, and divination, satanism, lhp. I think black magic is a very useful parenting toolset and as such, plan to judiciously instruct my children.

So far, the mamababy connection as nearly one entity during gestation rings for me. Human fetuses undergo a massive amount of change as they grow and are totally shaped by the mothers’ moods, diet, stress, beliefs, expectations, biology, genetics (and then, there’s also the epigenetics ball of wax), human interractions and associations… Along with the potential of kundalini rising during birthing, the telepathy potential, bonding (perhaps an enjoyable teen relationship!).

I can think of nothing more wonderful than using black magic during sex to deliberately conceive a human child with the intent to allow a powerful spirit to develop. And with modern technology, the fertility awareness method rather than the out-dated rhythm method, synching with the planets, it’s a very real possibility. Whether its invoking a powerful mother demon, or having an infernal spirit “sibling” accompany the human baby throughout development, or some variation on that theme. Of course, preceding with favorable divination, and having a soon-to-be-carnate human spirit in accord with the desire for that specific experience. Watching someone grow with that kind of beginning to life, and the necessity of maternal love and affection, very few traumatic blocks to self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and the utmost I can provide in stability, unconditional positive regard, compassion, creative exploration, combative and peaceful conflict resolution skills…

It seems to me, this would be a person who could truly be limitless from a very young age, wasting far less time deprogramming. Particularly since a tremendous hormone interraction takes place every hour/second/nanosecond between mother and the descending fetus at birth.

This evil purpose is the major reason I avoid getting close to most people and have eliminated all my mainstream friendships with their punishment/reward parenting styles, excessive television absorption, and sketchy nutrition. Many US children are now born with congested livers which speaks of blocks to the solar plexus chakra, fear/anger/control, diffusion of will, etc. relating to poor gut bacteria function (and those little guys have spirits, too) And that’s just one tragic defect.

While I may have started way too fucking late to actually accomplish goddesshood to the degree I prefer in this incarnation, I definitely want to provide my offspring every opportunity for themselves. So far, each birth has been worlds more enlightening and healing than the last and each has had less christian/rhp/mainstream “intervention,” as well.

Lady Eva, this IS very inspiring, just makes the wheels turn… :slight_smile:

Holy crap! You have a huge set of cojones, LadyEva. I’m wading through the kiddy pool and you are swimming the English Channel… :slight_smile:

A bit personal question but is it just another spirit / servitor or do U feel maternal affection towards it ?

Familial links, loyalty, respect… I address the Child as “he” because “it” is derogatory in my culture.

Not sentimental affection, or maternal fussiness.

@Lady_Eva what are the titles of the other posts so I can follow this full adventure?

On my Child’s later request I didn’t post extensively about him after this, which once more debunks the foolish and arrogant notion all spirits are just egregores hungry for human attention! :rofl:

You probably already saw these, but since this has been bumped:

Discussion beforehand

Conception

1 Like

I actually didn’t this post bumping is what caught my attention, so I was like how did this all come to be :thinking: Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hmmm, U know U will be a great mommy ( genuinely ) . Don’t waste UR time.
Have seen many creepy Nuns with ABNORMAL affections towards cats. NOT Healthy.